Wen Cleanse & Treat Collection with Apple Spice

Wen Cleanse Treat Collection with Apple Spice

Thanks to Jen for telling me about the September QVC Special Value from Wen! The Wen Cleanse & Treat includes Wen goodies in your favorite scent but there’s also a seasonal surprise with this set.

Take a look!

The Wen Cleanse & Treat Collection ($59) includes a 32 oz of Went Cleansing Conditioner in your choice of standard scents (Pomegranate, Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Fig, or Cucumber Aloe) as well as a matching Treatment Oil but the REALLY brilliant here is it comes with a new Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner (16 oz) as well as a Fall Apple Spice Replenishing Treatment!

Now I adore Wen’s Ginger Pumpkin so I was thrilled that a new seasonal scent was making appearance for Fall! Apple Spice sounds heavenly. You can also get the set on auto delivery which means you’ll likely get a new seasonal scent which each shipment! Past scents have included Gardenia as well as Mango Coconut. I’m hoping those won’t repeat and we’ll get new seasonal scents we haven’t seen before just like in the first shipment!

Order it once using item number A239211 or order it with auto shipments using item number A239370. Please take note the new item number is A239361 and the price is marked at $72 UNTIL the premiere on August 31st.

Thanks again to Jen for telling me about this.

It’ll be a Today’s Special Value in September so this won’t ship until that time but you can still pre-book it now at QVC.com

Enjoy!

• 7/17/13 20:51 Olivia:

Apple spice sounds divine! Adding it to my wishlist ;)

• 8/24/13 22:26 Heidi:

I am not a wen girl but i love pumpkin spics and this was a good one too. It is way, way too strong on the maple scent and it lingers forever. I woke up with a headache fr the smell went into my pillow but it is a nice smell. Just a little strong

• 7/17/13 21:47 Dana K:

I watch QVC all the time when Chaz is on and he has said that there will be new scents for each upcoming season, they will all be retired. I love love the Winter Vanilla Mint so I’m really bummed it won’t be back and I’m down to my last two bottles. I’m happy though that I was right on guessing the fall scent would be apple based. I’m so buying this. I’ve been trying to get my mom to use Wen and she loves apples so I’ll see!

• 7/18/13 13:00 the Muse:

aw no but still excited for new scents too :-D

• 7/18/13 10:04 JenJ:

Woohoo!!! I got a shout out! I’m excited for the new seasonal!

• 7/18/13 10:26 the Muse:

lol!

• 7/18/13 21:53 Wingadings:

Muse, would you say that Wen makes your hair more manageable? I’ve always been curious about Wen but never tried it. I have thick wavy/curly hair (I cut a lot off- a bowl cut- but am trying to grow it out again) and I typically use all natural brands like Aubrey for my hair because there isn’t much lather and they’re highly hydrating.

The reason I ask is because I’m not very trusting of commercials- I tried that new mascara that Emma Stone was promoting- and my eyelashes got all crispy! Knew I shouldn’t have tried it…

• 7/19/13 10:24 the Muse:

yes wingadings for sure. It really depends on your hair though…I hear a lot of folks that adore wen (myself included) and those that say it makes their hair greasy, etc…I think went def has a tendency to build up over time so you’ll want to clarify your hair at some point. But outside of that I really like it. It’s an all in one step to clean my hair and does well keeping it smooth and tangle free with nice softness :) but like I said it really depends on your hair and how it might react :) Aw sorry :(

• 9/10/13 21:13 Nicole:

I just wanted to tell you my secret to not having any build up on my hair with you. Once a week for my first cleanse I use the Cucumber Aloe formula. You can follow up with whatever you want to for your second cleanse. Just a reminder to rinse very well. :) I find that any build up issue I had when I first started using WEN has ceased to exisit since I began this process. Hope that information is helpful!

• 9/11/13 10:06 the Muse:

thanks nicole!

• 9/10/13 20:55 Nicole:

JenJ you deserve a HUGE shout out! Thank you to the Muse and JenJ for the heads up on the TSV! I ordered it as soon as I read the article on here and then on August 31, 2013 my mom and I both ended up ordering an extra set. I am a huge WEN girl and have not used anything else since December 2009.
    To the Muse, whenever you can give me a heads up on any WEN values coming up I would love it! By the way I just recently discovered this website and I love it!

• 9/11/13 10:06 the Muse:

yay so happy to hear you got this nicole :-D It’s such a great set! :-D I will def keep you in formed of anything new that pops up from Wen and so glad you found me :D <3!

• 11/23/13 23:56 Nicole:

I just wanted to let everyone know I recieved my Winter Cranberry Mint set today and it smells fantastic! Can’t wait to hear what you think of it too the Muse! :)

• 11/26/13 12:03 the Muse:

OOO lucky! didn’t get mine yet waiting :D

• 11/26/13 14:00 Nicole:

Well this was my early TSV autodelivery I am on, I believe the 32oz bottles ship out on 12/20/2013 or 12/21/2013. Winter Cranberry Mint is really nice though! Loving the replenishing mist and the cleansing conditioner. There is wonderful berries in this one that are very refreshing and bright. For people who had trouble with the rich gourmand fragrance of Fall Apple Spice Winter Cranberry Mint will probably be more up your alley. :) I love gourmand fragrances and fruit and berry fragrances so right now I am loving them both! ;D
            The consistancy of WCM is a tad frothier than FAS so that also may be good for those who have trouble rinsing some of thinker formulas out of their hair. Still it is very moisturising an I actually feel this one gives my long hair a bit more volume. Can’t wait to hear what you and everyone else thinks of it! :D