Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint Swatches

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint

There’s still for Summer fun colors which is why the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint might just fit into your Summer regime! These bright vivid tints add a flash of color your brows or your lashes. Yes, I said brows…!

Fun times eh?

Take a look!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint is one of those products that instantly makes me think of Courtney (Phyrra)! Her uncanny ability to change her hair color on a whim and look super awesome with any shade makes me green with jealously. I’ve never committed to aqua locks before and outside of occasionally dying a streak of my hair a bright color that’s as far as my commitment to outrageous color goes. But boy do I wish I can wake up in the morning and say to myself, “today Imma be bright pink!”

Anastasia Beverly Hills In the Pink Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint

In the Pink

Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultra Violet Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint

Ultra Violet

Anastasia Beverly Hills Electric Blue Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint

Electric Blue

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint Swatches
Electric Blue, Ultra Violet, In the Pink

Now needless to say I don’t know if you want to go all out brunette with pink brows so Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint might work best as a mascara for you as you can get the tint of pink, blue or, purple on your lashes but not your brows. The brow tint is sold as a set so you get both the brow tint/mascara and a Mini Lash Genius Clear Waterproof Topcoat to set your brows and lashes for all day wear.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint 4

Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tint 9

The formula is a little goopey on lashes so have a lash comb at the ready to stroke through your lashes for the best possible finish. These are pigmented so you do end up with a good splash of color that on lashes! They’d probably pair up all kinds of wonderful with a palette like the Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Palette.

If bold, fun, and vibrant are your bag you’re sure to adore these Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow And Lash Tints!

What do you think?

Good with bold pink lashes?

How about on brows?

These are available now at Sephora, Sephora.com, or check up on all good things brow at www.anastasia.net

Disclosure:

This review contains a sample
product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 8/14/13 11:04 Icequeen81:

I pass, I barely wear mascara, cause some give me that look I don’t want, so I don’t think I would dare with a color.

• 8/14/13 11:28 Janet:

I tried some green mascara many years ago, made by Mary Quant. It made it look like my eyelashes were molding! I’ll give these a pass.

• 8/14/13 19:00 Celine:

I for sure want to try this trend, but not sure I’d want to just wear it as one. Would you still see the color if you used it on top of your usual black mascara?

• 8/15/13 9:18 the Muse:

probably be messy using black mascara plus this and the set gel…I’d stick to one or the other for the best effects celine.

• 8/14/13 21:00 Lydia:

Oh my goodness I love them!! I colour my brows blue and pink all the time. Damnit, why am I so poor right now. I hope one day you sell off your samples because i’d have a field day! I just spent all my money buying the exact patches for Ace’s jacket from Dr Who for my friend. ARGH. I want waterproof brows!

• 8/14/13 23:00 Lila:

I’ve got the purple one and I love it! I’m all about colors and really like pairing it with gold or green eyeshadows. I’ve got really dark lashes though, so it’s hard to tell I’m wearing purple mascara unless you’re really close or I put a white primer on first. Can’t wait to get the blue one!
    PS. Did you hear Rimmel just came out with some LE colored mascaras? Can’t wait to try those out as well :)

• 8/15/13 9:08 the Muse:

yes! saw them at harmons but didn’t get a sec to snap a pic they look rather nifty don’t they!? ;-D

• 8/15/13 21:13 jenn f:

that ultra violet looks the most wearable to me. i remember when my aunt (who is well into her late middle ages) rocked some blue mascara when i was younger and i thought she was the coolest thing ever lol.
    jenn

• 3/23/14 19:32 Artise:

Is there another website where I can find the Anastasia Beverly Hills Hyper Color Brow and Lash tints? really want these!