Bare Minerals Ready To Go Complexion Perfection Kit for Fall 2013

Bare Minerals Ready To Go Complexion Perfection Kit

Are you ready for Fall? Bare Minerals Ready To Go Complexion Perfection Kit ensures you’re more than ready for Fall with essentials to keep your face looking flawless and beautiful.

Take a peek!

Available in eight different shade selections the new Bare Minerals Ready To Go Complexion Perfection Kit includes ALL the essentials you’ll need for a no makeup look and feel and a flawless, fabulous finish to your skin!

Each kit houses five Bare Minerals products and a face brush for application with a zippered pouch so you can tote your Ready To Go Kit with you for touch ups!

You get:

• Ready Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 20 in R170
  • Ready Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Light
  • Ready Bronzer The Skinny Dip
  • Ready Luminizer The Love Affair
  • Ready Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20
  • Brushes for application

Each set is $49 and available at Ulta and Ulta.com.

• 8/19/13 12:56 Phyrra:

These kits are so cute! Too bad all the bareMinerals foundations are too dark for me!

• 8/19/13 13:03 Muttmutti:

Me too, and it sucks because I love the formula!

• 8/20/13 0:05 Katie:

Try the compact foundation in the color fair… It’s lighter than the loose mineral foundation!

• 8/19/13 13:09 Caroline:

I think this is so clever! It’s been a long time since I used a Bare Minerals foundation, but I might have to check out this little kit. It would be great for travel!

• 8/19/13 13:37 K.B.:

I don’t wear BM (outside of their pressed shadows), and I admit that buying this would be a waste of money, but I want this so bad that I’m literally twitching. I’m such a sucker for travel-friendly kits even though I never go anywhere. lol

• 8/19/13 14:19 Caroline L:

Wow. This will be perfect for days I’m running late to work and I can just grab this instead my big old makeup bag of random stuff.

• 8/19/13 21:09 Cindy Ramirez:

Love this! Such a great idea to have everything all travel friendly!

• 9/14/13 12:35 veronica rios:

I bought this yesterday and I’m so in love with it. Applys beautifully on my skin and doesn’t show up flaky. I just want to learn how to contour and use the bronzer correctly.