Bath & Body Works Mini Pumpkin Patch Candle Gift Set for Fall 2013

Bath Body Works Mini Pumpkin Patch Candle Gift Set

I don’t really like the smaller mini candles from BBW but I admit I squealed the first time I saw the Bath & Body Works Mini Pumpkin Patch Candle Gift Set ($20).

Take a look!

Bath Body Works Mini Pumpkin Patch Candle Gift Set Fall 2013

This darling little set let’s you try ALL of the new Bath & Body Works Fall 2013 Candles as it includes six 1.3 oz mini pumpkin candles in the following scents:

• Pumpkin Apple
  • Pumpkin Caramel Latte
  • Pumpkin Carving
  • Pumpkin Cupcake
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

As Autumn approaches I find myself attending a lot of game nights, dinner parties, etc…and this would make a really killer hostess gift! It comes in a cute little cardboard box as well ready for gifting!

I think it’s darling and I’m tempted to get it for myself but as I said I prefer the larger three wick candles for the best throw.

It’s available now at Bath & Body Works stores and online at www.bathandbodyworks.com

• 8/12/13 14:31 Ilinca Milosan:

Oh my god! I was just looking at all of their stuff last night online :D I soooo love pumpkin stuff–I want to get ALL of the wallflowers xD I have a cupon for $10 off on $30 or more :D Definitely going to splurge!

• 8/12/13 14:35 the Muse:

yay that makes it a great deal! :-D

• 8/12/13 15:35 Olivia:

What a cute little set! Pumpkin scents are my favorite…and Pumpkin Cupcake is the best I’ve tried.

• 8/12/13 21:00 Icequeen81:

Me in need of it , and the cinnamon one looks like heaven send

• 8/13/13 3:53 Angel:

That is adorable! I really wanna try Pumpkin Cupcake.

• 8/13/13 11:48 Paige:

I can’t find this set online! :-/ Am I just overlooking it…? HELP!

• 8/13/13 11:51 the Muse:

it apparently is sold out! I just searched can’t find it either!

• 9/3/13 10:17 Rachel P:

Oh man, I saw this post when you first published it and only just now decided to go get it… it was either limited edition or sold out, which is silly because it isn’t even officially fall yet!! I hope Bath & Body Works brings it back, and fast! But I guess even if the mini gift set is gone, I can still get the small sizes of each pumpkin scent separately!