Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette for Fall 2013

Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette

Mama always said it life was a box of chocolates and Bobbi Brown’s new Rich Chocolate Eye Palette is all about chocolate! The Rich Chocolate Eye Palette is that quintessential selection of shades ever neutral shadow lover should own.

Rich, velvety, sultry shades of chocolate for your makeup life?

Yes please!

The Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette ($52) is a selection of seven shadows in rich chocolate-y shades of color for Fall. Be honest, don’t you wanna eat them up? Inspired by chocolate Bobbi selected shades that are deliciously decadent for your Fall eye looks and it’s packaged in a gorgeous glossy chocolate finished compact too! What more could the chocaholic lover want?

Shades:

• Bone (off white)
  • Stone (medium ash brown)
  • Frappe (medium ash beige)
  • Caramel (silvery brown sparkle)
  • Champagne Truffle (warm pink beige)
  • Cocoa (warm ashy brown)
  • Rich Chocolate (dark brown)

This stunning (and somewhat yummie) palette is available now at Bobbi Brown counters or online at bobbibrown.com

Want it?

• 8/26/13 18:36 Nicoco Chanel:

Y’know, I really do like neutrals, but every time I see a BB palette, I feel like it’s the same one with a different layout. That said, I feel like I should pick at least one up (because I clearly don’t have enough browns in my life /stares at stash).

• 8/26/13 18:38 Sara Elisabeth:

Looks good enough to eat.

• 8/26/13 18:54 Kayla:

Ooh I love those colours! Beautiful palette overall :)

• 8/26/13 18:56 Karina:

I’m intrigued by the fourth shadow :O It looks so pretty.

• 8/26/13 22:14 Jamie:

This looks like the same exact chocolate palette she had several years ago, and it wasn’t that great. Bobbi’s palettes have really chalky colors for the past few years in palettes.

• 8/27/13 1:53 amy:

Gorgeous. I love every shade in there, but I simply can’t justify picking it up. I know I can dupe every shade in there. I still *want* it, though…

• 8/27/13 3:13 Judy:

Love the idea of having a collection of BB’s best neutral shades in one little palette. But I think it’s better for people who do not own much of BB’s eyeshadows. I seriously can not remember how many duplicates of the shades “Bone” and “Ivory” in my collections. So yeah, I ll give this one a pass even though “Caramel” is a really beautiful color.

• 8/27/13 3:43 Cookie:

I don’t own anything BB — this looks really lovely and just might be my first. Can’t wait for your review!

• 8/27/13 8:01 adajeannie:

I need (errrmmmm……. i mean want) this in my life, however, i already own the Bone shadow…. now what! URGH.

• 8/27/13 8:04 Joanna:

I want this palette so bad!

• 8/27/13 10:37 Kirstie:

I bought it pre-sale! It is a beautiful palette! Colors are so rich, quality is there for each shade, and the glitter is the perfect pop for Holiday looks or an evening out. It is really, really nice!

• 8/27/13 12:39 Kim:

I got it already thanks to QVC! It was a TSV years ago. :)

• 8/28/13 18:46 Karena:

Yes, it was the second shipment for the “Best of Bobbi” TSV!! I thought it looked familiar!! LOL

• 8/27/13 14:28 Majick:

To me this looks like the two palettes that I do own combined. LOL I rarely use my BB stuff, I think I bought it because I felt that I “should” have some BB in my stash. THat said, I think BB makes you work too hard to look mediocre. (ducks head in expectation of slams LOL).

It’s just my opinion but a lot of the colors are chalky or too sheer. The expense does not outway the fun.

• 8/27/13 14:29 Majick:

CORRECTION: the expense outways the fun – sorry.

• 8/27/13 18:31 Dee:

Want! Very much

• 8/27/13 19:07 Elizabeth Maiorana:

Pretty looking- I am a person who has nothing BB! So I feel tempted by this palette, I mean Really Tempted! But it would be great to see swatches: if it’s true that one would have to “work hard” to achieve a mediocre look, then I would pass on this. xo Beth in Pgh. 🐥

• 8/27/13 20:43 Debbie:

Sweeeeet!,,,but my budget is kinda tight these days. I’d love to see cheaper drugstore dupes for each of these colors to make my own palette.

• 9/18/13 12:33 SirenPrincess:

Is it bad that I want this even though I already own most of the colors in other palettes? This palette, though, has many of my favorite colors all in ONE palette, which would be awesome for travel. Bone is by far my favorite Bobbi light color, and stone my favorite mid-tone. I also love love love the brush on this one. These little mini Bobbi brushes are not to be thrown away. They work awesome and are in my opinion easier to use than the full price ones that are like $25 each.