Comments: I’m Behind!

comments

Hey there!

So sorry but I had to approve a ton of comments today without replying. I’ve been SWAMPED and comments come in faster than I can answer sometimes! I’m so sorry! I do try to keep up but sometimes it is hard icon smile As of today I had over 1,000 comments…some really old but most from the weekend EEP!

I hope you’ll forgive me and I ADORE talking to you so of course, keep the comments coming!

If there was something in particular you needed answered feel free to leave it on this post and I’ll do my best to reply.

Love you ALL so much!

xoxo!

• 8/13/13 16:06 Cindy Ramirez:

About 20 of those are mine Hehe. I totally did not help by bombarding the last weeks worth of posts with comments. Sorry!

• 8/13/13 16:14 the Muse:

I love reading yours Cin :-D especially when they are tentacle related

• 8/13/13 18:00 Lu:

Nothing (more) I need, just the awesome posts. :)

I did leave a comment on your nose brush post from a couple weeks back. Just echoing another reader’s suggestion of Paula’s Choice BHA 2% toner for stubborn nose blackheads. After 6 months with (and 2 weeks not while on vaca. Erlack!) am totally calling its status as permenant in my nighttime cleansing routine.

If the nose brush isn’t all that, the PC BHA might be helpful to have on the products-to-try shortlist? No pressure! Just want to be a bit of a help. Har har. :)

• 8/14/13 9:59 the Muse:

LOL thanks Lu! :-D and by the way I didn’t see that THANKS! totally appreciate it…anything to get rid of the stubborn nose blackheads!

• 8/13/13 22:12 Icequeen81:

I was quiet this week, I sure love you commenting back heheh

• 8/13/13 23:40 the Muse:

aw shucks icequeen I always love reading your comments/seeing you here :)

• 8/14/13 9:52 Cj:

Oh Muse, you know we don’t care if you have to approve a few comm- ding! Ooh I got an email- ding! Ding! Ding ding ding d-d-d-ding! Ding DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DINGGGGGGGG!!!!… phew glad that’s ove-ding! DING DING DING DING DING DING!! *quietly steps away from ipad*

• 8/14/13 9:56 the Muse:

LOL omg as I was approving you know what I was thinking? POOR CJ! *hugs you tight*