Do Want Jane Cosmetics Multi-Colored Cheek Powder

Jane Cosmetics Multi Colored Cheek Powder

I’m having a sudden craving for Jane Cosmetics since their relaunch at Ulta. The Jane Cosmetics Multi-Colored Cheek Powder is too cute but ouchie on the price tag…!

These Jane Cosmetics Multi-Colored Cheek Powder are a gorgeous multi-colored cheek powder with a cute floral bouquet design that gives cheeks a sweet pop of color.

They are available in three shade selections:

• Pink Bouquet
  • Peach Bouquet
  • Berry Bouquet

I have to admit though the $12 price tag threw me a curve ball. Ouchie! That’s quite a good deal of cash for a drugstore blusher……!

Thoughts?

These are available now at Ulta and Ulta.com.

• 8/8/13 19:40 Hannah:

Awwww! This brings back memories. Some of my first makeup items were Jane Cosmetics! I’m definitely going to have to buy something! =D

• 8/9/13 5:01 Sara:

Me, too! I had the most delicious pineapple lipstick!

I do hate the image if the blushes, though, the lack of symmetry is killing me.

• 8/8/13 20:11 charlotte:

Those are super pretty. They are over $10 so maybe the $3.50 off $10 coupons they have all the time would ease the price a bit. I have most of the eye/cheek palettes and they are fantastic quality. I believe they are $9 at drugstore.com.

• 8/8/13 21:28 Courtney:

$12?? For Jane blush? Sorry, but that’s bonkers, no matter how cute they are. ;)

• 8/8/13 21:43 Chelsea:

Oh man, I loved their blushes back in the day.

• 8/9/13 0:29 Olivia:

The peachy one looks cute!

• 8/9/13 1:25 joseph valenti:

You know that Jane is a division of Estee Lauder, surprised to see them , haven’t seen them in Baltimore in a few years! Of course, we are the ugly stepsister city, so new things take a while!

• 8/9/13 9:28 the Muse:

I don’t EL is actually involved with the company anymore but correct me if I am wrong…! I told it was sold off and privately owned now?!

• 8/11/13 11:06 Kat:

Im 99% sure they are no longer with EL.

• 8/9/13 10:20 Suzy:

I loved me some JANE back in the day, and the price point was very affordable for drug store. But $12 for a blush now…. nooo way! Would rather invest the $12 into something more upscale.

• 8/10/13 2:49 Maggie:

Hmmm….I wonder where it’s made? If it’s a top quality blush in drugstore packaging then I won’t mind the price tag.

• 8/11/13 1:58 SkylerWhite:

This new price is sorta sad. I remember part of their initial campaign included “for about three bucks a pop”… Inflation since 1993? Guess so. They used to flavor all of their lip colors. I wonder if they will do that again. Jane lipstick and Bonne Bell Liplix were my jam.

• 8/13/13 14:13 Cindy Ramirez:

I remember my sister’s 8th grade prom she wore a blue dress and bought a little Jane eyeshadow the same color to match. Looked horrid now that I look back at it haha!

• 9/1/13 18:34 sjgs:

I wanted those e/s and blush palettes they had, went to Ulta and they are nowhere to be found in the line. This pisses me off. Why did they create new products if they were going to create a whole NEW bunch of products before they put them in stores?

Oh and Jane has nothing to do with EL anymore.