DuWop Venom Lip STYXX for Fall 2013

DuWop Venom Lip STYXX

Ready for more chubby lip pencils? DuWop Venom Lip STYXX get a launch for the Fall 2013 season in an array of shades and of course, they include a kick of lip venom plumping action!

Take a look!

DuWop Venom Lip STYXX ($22) are a brand new chubby lip pencil with full color coverage and the plumping technology of DupWop’s popular Venom Lipgloss!

Lip Venom has a blend of cinnamon, wintergreen, and ginger tht causes blood to rush to the surface of your lips which causes them to plump and flush. These pencils have the same exact ingredients as the cult favorite gloss as well as jojoba, avocado oil, and vitamin E so lips are moisturized as well during the way!

You can use the sticks as not only a lipstick but a liner as well!

Shades:

• Fiddle STYXX (dusty rose)
  • Joy STYXX (peachy nude)
  • Glow STYXX (pretty pink)
  • Chop STYXX (infamous red)
  • Match STYXX (bold coral)
  • Night STYXX (luscious berry)

These are available now at shop.duwop.com

• 8/8/13 13:30 Cj:

Uhh I thought DuWop went out of business o.o

• 8/8/13 13:48 the Muse:

NO WAY! I’d die :-D I freaking love the brand hehe ;D

• 8/8/13 14:14 Sara:

The names of the different shades are awesome, so clever!

• 8/8/13 14:36 Nina:

Oh!! Exiting news. I do hope that they release these in Sweden.

• 8/8/13 21:10 AnniLau:

Lip Venom makes me want to claw my lips off, so I believe I’ll be skipping this.

• 8/8/13 23:20 Edna:

Do these require sharpening or are they in container where the balm can be swiveled up (like the Clinique or Revlon chubby sticks)?

• 8/8/13 23:47 the Muse:

sharpening Edna

• 8/9/13 3:09 Danii:

Mhm, me like but I don’t need puffed up lips with lip plumpers! My lips are already pouty if I do say so myself… And I can just mess with them with makeup.XD Do lip plumpers even work?! Do DuWop’s work in your opinion? Can’t remember your opinions on the Venom’s but I HAVE read them. (A long time ago… >_> )

• 8/9/13 9:26 the Muse:

duwop mostly irritates lips (sounds weird I know) to get them to look redder and fuller so yes it does work :)

• 8/9/13 5:25 Annette:

Do you k ow how pigmented these are? Also are there any swatches available? I’m curious about the red one, Chop STYXX.

• 8/9/13 9:25 the Muse:

i do not annette haven’t tried them yet nor do I have any to swatch. def will try to get a review live.

• 8/9/13 12:43 heather:

these look interesting, but i hate lip stuff that requires sharpening. so inconvenient for on the go application!!