Essie Fall 2013 Collection

Essie Fall 2013

Hey nail girls! Summer is truly over when Essie Fall 2013 Collection pops up on my beauty radar. The Essie Fall 2013 Nail Polish Collection is inspired by the streets of Manhattan after a thunderstorm. Schoolgirls and boys filling the oil slicked streets and wet pavement of Manhattan in their pleated skirts and blue black blazers.

Take a peek!

Fall is the season of many textures, rich fabrics, cozy sweaters, ultra fine twill…this collection captures those textures in a lavish display of colors.

Shades:

• Twin Sweater Set (vibrant crimson red)
  • The Lace is On (jewel toned pearlescent fuchsia)
  • Afterschool Boy Blazer (deep midnight blue)
  • For the Twill of It (maple with reflective olive shimmer)
  • Cashmere Bathrobe (true fallen gray)
  • Vested Interest (cool grey teal)

Essie After School Boy Blazer

Essie Cashmere Bathrobe

Essie For The Twill Of It

Essie The Lace Is On

Essie Twin Sweater Set

Essie Vested Interest

Essie’s Fall 2013 Collection launches in stores this September for $8 a bottle.

• 8/20/13 11:51 Jaz:

Yep. I need the duochrome, the grey, and the purple.

• 8/20/13 12:03 Jordi:

These really are lovely in person. I bought the set of 4 minis but then also had to have a full size of For the Twill of It!

• 8/20/13 12:49 Debbie:

I’ve bought 2 colors from the OPI San Fran line & thinking of a couple from this one also. I’m considering that gray one! Is it a shimmer or pearl?

• 8/20/13 12:56 the Muse:

not sure debbie…! believe shimmer but don’t quote me don’t actually have these in my hands!

• 8/20/13 13:33 Debbie:

Ok,,,Thanx Muse. ;D

• 8/20/13 13:37 the Muse:

my pleasure!

• 8/20/13 14:25 kate:

i got the last bottle of For the twill of it this weekend.
    so if you want this one, I’d get it and not think about it.
    Really pretty, it was a decision between this duochrome and the OPI duochrome and the Essie is much nicer

• 8/20/13 17:50 GK:

Started wearing Fall colors on my nails last week, even though it’s still 107degrees. I really enjoy the colors, clothes & scents of Fall & can’t wait until it’s really here!

• 8/21/13 8:33 JenJ:

I picked up the mini cube with 4 of the 6 polishes. I got Afterschool Boy Blazer in full size. I’m tempted to get For The Twil Of It in full size because I know I”m going to love even though I got in a mini. Just sick I tell ya LOL! :D Not sure if I want Twin Sweater Set. I think it was there fall collection in 2010 that got me and I bought all 6 polishes from the collection.

• 8/21/13 13:16 Tori:

I looked at For The Twill of It this morning… SO gorgeous! I held off for now though. Must be good and not buy!