Hey nail girls! Summer is truly over when Essie Fall 2013 Collection pops up on my beauty radar. The Essie Fall 2013 Nail Polish Collection is inspired by the streets of Manhattan after a thunderstorm. Schoolgirls and boys filling the oil slicked streets and wet pavement of Manhattan in their pleated skirts and blue black blazers.
Take a peek!
Fall is the season of many textures, rich fabrics, cozy sweaters, ultra fine twill…this collection captures those textures in a lavish display of colors.
- Twin Sweater Set (vibrant crimson red)
- The Lace is On (jewel toned pearlescent fuchsia)
- Afterschool Boy Blazer (deep midnight blue)
- For the Twill of It (maple with reflective olive shimmer)
- Cashmere Bathrobe (true fallen gray)
- Vested Interest (cool grey teal)
Essie’s Fall 2013 Collection launches in stores this September for $8 a bottle.