Estee Lauder Modern Muse Fragrance for Fall 2013

Estee Lauder Modern Muse Fragrance

Estee Lauder Modern Muse is a fragrance that embodies a strong, confident women enhanced by her own intrinsic femininity and individual style. She is a hero of her own life, always following her own instinct. She is an independent spirit who possesses natural magnetism that draws people in, inspires them with her smile, and speaks to them without saying or word. She is memorable, a force of creative energy and true inspiration.

Estee Lauder Modern Muse for Fall 2013 embodies the powerful woman with a lush, woodsy floral fragrance.

Take a look!

Estee Lauder Modern Mose Eau de Parfum Spray, features a lush blend of rich florals and sleek woods with a contrast of exotic mandarin, jasmine sambac, amber wood and patchouli.

Notes include:

• Sparkling Jasmine Accord: This facet of the fragrance captures the creative energy and magnetic femininity of a modern woman. Exotic Mandarin and tempting Honeysuckle Nectar send a spark of energy through a youthful sensation of Dewy Petals. Two extractions of Jasmine Sambac, including one new to the perfumery palette, Jasmine Sambac China Absolute, bring luminous texture to the feminine bouquet of rich Tuberose Fleur and Fresh Lily.
  • Sleek Woods Accord: Her sleek style, strength and sensuality are expressed through this innovative blend of two Patchouli essences wrapped in the creaminess of Madagascar Vanilla, rich Amber Wood and soft Musk – all of which craft an undeniably sensual finish. “We built Modern Muse by carefully selecting every ingredient to reflect the personality, style and distinctive femininity of today’s woman,” said Karyn Khoury, Senior Vice President, Corporate Fragrance Development Worldwide, The Estée Lauder Companies. ‘The “dual-impression’ creative approach offers each woman the opportunity to connect with the fragrance in her own way. Some will focus on the sparkling floral elements of the fragrance, while others will view the warm, rich woodiness as the defining facet.”

Estee Lauder Modern Muse will be available at your favorite Estée Lauder counters in September or EstéeLauder.com

• 8/16/13 10:07 Cj:

And now she has her own Estée Lauder perfume :P

• 8/16/13 10:16 the Muse:

thank you thank you very much…and you all must buy my fragrance ;D

• 8/16/13 10:12 Christina:

Obviously, Estee Lauder created this fragrance for you, Muse!

But I gotta ask: who writes this stuff? “…enhanced by her own intrinsic femininity…”? Really? Romance novel crap!

• 8/16/13 10:16 the Muse:

but of course…*bows regally* Estee Lauder had ME in mind when they created it :-D I am enhanced by my own intrinsic femininity, it comes naturally to me being a woman….and sometimes a tom boy :-D

• 8/16/13 10:44 Christina:

I hear that, sista! I think I’ve mentioned to you previously that the only “girl” thing I’m into is makeup! Well, that and my boyfriend. :-)

• 8/16/13 10:47 the Muse:

lol ;-D yup pretty much me!

• 8/17/13 9:21 Queentutt:

I am crazy for this fragrance! My local Macys/Estee Lauder girl gave me a handful of samples (only to devastate me with the news that they did not have it in store to sell yet!)and I just went nuts for it. It is hands down the best fragrance Estee Lauder has ever put out and I’ve been buying for decades now. Yes, my first perfume was Estee Lauder Cinnabar and I wore that all through Jr. High lol. Anyway, it is the perfect blend and I mean PERFECT of feminine and earthy. It’s just one of those you want to bathe in. CANNOT WAIT!!!

• 8/19/13 12:42 Ashley:

I liked it on the sales lady but on me I wasn’t impressed. Too much. Too strong not my style.

• 8/20/13 19:57 Ilinca Milosan:

I was hoping that this would be my new fragrance, but it just smells like pure jasmine and the scent is very strong. I wasn’t impressed :( Oh well.

• 8/31/13 12:32 Tammie Myers:

I do not have sensitive skin. , but the first morning I tried it on the scent went away in an hour! The next morning when I sprayed on the same thing happened but then I broke out in blisters and have had an allergic response since then only on the areas that I sprayed the perfume on!! Felt like U should know the response I had! Please inform me if anyone else has had this response! Many thanks

• 9/4/13 21:46 Stacee:

So disappointed! If you know Geurlain “Idylle” scents…its like a repeat of that! I love Estee Lauder fragrances and Geurlain too but was disappointed that the modern Muse fragrance was certainly a huge let down! I thank God that I had the opportunity to try a sample…I would not buy this fragrance or have it on a “wish list”. Estee Lauder should be Classic, Elegance and be one of a kind (stand out). Estee Lauder seems to be copying Geurlain and I’m so very disappointed, I was hoping for “Uniqueness and Elegance” not a horrid stench!