Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Launches

Etude House Precious Mineral Annie Cushion
Cushion BB Creams are all the rage at the moment so Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion launches at JUST the right time. Having already tried a few of these cushion-y style foundations like Holika Holika Face 2 Change Moist Cushion BB and Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact.

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion version might be on your hit list for a flawless Fall complexion!

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion has an SPF 50 and promises a long wearing formula rich with pearl mineral powder to give a brightening finish to skin. It includes Niacinamide to whiten skin as well with a creamy rich formula that blends easily into skin. Hylaronic acid ensures skin is moisturized and retains that moisture through the wear.

It’s available in three shades and comes with a sponge for application.

Not sure I technically need this as I have a few of these “cushion” style BB Creams/foundations already in my current rotation but it is very nice to see Etude House doing a variation.

F2Plus1 on E-bay already has it at retail cost or F2Plus’s newly opened shop at www.beautynetkorea.com stocks it!

• 8/21/13 13:22 Michelle:

Evil, evil Muse! A new site that I can spend money on :-D Thanks for sharing doll. I feel a beautynetkorea hall in my not too distant future. This totally looks like a product I want to try. This site is amazing!

• 8/21/13 13:26 the Muse:

hehe my pleasure he literally has everything and ships SO fast ;-D

• 8/21/13 13:49 Cj:

Oh god why would you do this to us??? Are you some kinda evil mastermind wanting to make us all poor?!

• 8/21/13 15:24 the Muse:

MMmhmmmm!

• 8/21/13 13:52 Michelle:

Do you have an article out and about that is like a “top 10″ of asian beauty products for a novice like myself. I want to buy EVERYTHING I see but I know I don’t need anything and I believe we have a very similar skin type so I am curious as to what you think I need in my life. :) Thanks for your help.

• 8/21/13 15:24 the Muse:

i don’t michelle but I’ll def try to do one soonish I know there are SO many products out there and it can def get overwhelming :-D

• 8/21/13 23:16 Nat:

OMG MUSE! Agreed, you are evil – you are a bad, bad girl and (yet again) in need of spanking. *sigh* Well, time to pull out the credit card! :D

• 8/27/13 9:59 the Muse:

sorries…not really :D

• 8/27/13 11:09 Nat:

I went on an Etude House shopping spreeeee! Got so much of their “Bling in the Sea” line, heehee! :D

• 8/27/13 11:25 the Muse:

yay!

• 9/9/13 22:44 Nat:

OMG MUSE I LOOOOVE this seller! So much selection, good prices, got here pretty fast, and the free samples! Most were of brands I was buying, so I liked that a lot. :)

• 9/10/13 9:15 the Muse:

yay happy to hear it they have a sale at the moment as well, customer appreciation day!