Glade Fall 2013 Collection

Glade Fall 2013 Collection

I know I’ve been discussing a lot of home fragrance lately but I think we all like it yes? The Glade Fall 2013 Collection popped up on my radar recently and I hauled both Fall Hayride as well as Toasted Marshmallow recently.

However, I haven’t yet run across the other scents in this collection but I’m happy to tell you all about them. And yes, there will be limited edition tarts available with this collection!

YAY!

Glade Pumpkin Spice
Cardamom, nutmeg, ginger extract, crystallized caramel, pumpkin spice latte, and molasses.

Glade Orchard Apple
A spicy blend of apple cider, berries, nutmeg, cinnamon, clove and vanilla scents.

Glade Fall Hayride
Orchard fruits, chrysanthemum, spice and maple sugar scents embrace you with warm, woody nuances.

Glade Salted Caramel
Chocolate covered cranberries, taffy apple, kettle corn, and candy corn.

Glade Toasted Marshmallows
Caramel, freshly roasted coffee, smooth coconut, creamy peach and a touch of honey.

I’ll be the first to admit some Glade scents aren’t to my liking and a little too synthetic but they do Fall scents SO well! Last year’s Maple Pumpkin was amazing and I’m hoping Pumpkin Spice will be a dupe for it. I also can’t help hoarding these scents as sometimes they don’t come back! Like Sparkling Lemonade, I have about fifty cans of it (ok, not really but close to it!).

Hopefully you’re enjoying all the home fragrance posts lately! I know it isn’t beauty but I do so love candles, tarts, and other smellies and hopefully you enjoy reading about them from time to time.

• 8/6/13 7:32 Lisa:

I’m looking forward to smelling the salted caramel it sounds really good but have yet to see it show up at my local target. I really like the spiced pumpkin and toasted marshmallow both smell really good!

• 8/6/13 9:18 the Muse:

I am too Lisa :-D I hope target gets it!

• 8/6/13 10:30 Karin:

I seriously want these to compliment the bazillion BBW fall candles I am now hoarding but I cannot find them anyplace?

• 8/6/13 10:54 the Muse:

walmart and target are starting to stock karin :)

• 8/6/13 13:34 JoElla:

I really love their pumpkin scents when they come out in those little round candle things, the ones that melt away.

And if I could find some cheaper than BBW Marshmallow.. SWEET!

Have you tried their tarts yet? I am quite curious to see how they burn. Hopefully much better than the febreeze ones. Those are tricky buggers to get out.

• 8/6/13 13:35 the Muse:

hey joella! haven’t tried the febreeze ones yet (have you tried slipping your warmer into the freezer and popping out?) but I did try Hawaiian Breeze from Glade and it was ok. So so…in a smaller room it does have a nice scent but it isn’t terribly strong unfortunately :( Hoping the Fall ones are better!

• 8/6/13 21:50 JoElla:

I sure did hon. Popped it into the freezer, and still had to dig it out. But loved the white peach scent.

• 8/7/13 9:22 the Muse:

I was good Jo! Popped right out after placing in the freezer! Sorry about the probs, a tart that doesn’t slide out is def a PITA!

• 8/7/13 13:00 kevin:

I bought Pumpkin Spice & Toasted Marshmallows Candles & Room Sprays at Wal-Mart and a Salted Caramel Candle & Room Spray at Target. These 3 scents smell so yummy . I smelled Fall Hayride but think it smells gross,I do however want to get the Apple Orchard Candle & Room Spray.

• 8/7/13 13:10 the Muse:

hey kevin I kinda liked the hayride :-D it reminds me of Autumn Day or Leaves from BBW! Thanks for the deets on Salted Carmael I wasn’t sure where to find it ;-D I got Toasted Marshmallows/Hayride so far but haven’t found the others yet!

• 8/8/13 20:33 Natalye:

I love Fall scents! I need to try these!

• 9/27/13 12:05 PAMELA LEACH:

CAN AY OF TH FAL IEMS BE PUCHASED BY MAIL?