Jason Wu for Lancome for Fall 2013

JASON WU LANCOME

The delightful Jason Wu for Lancome Collection is available now if you’d to indulge. These aren’t my shades of choice but I think it might take a few dozens hands to keep me from indulging as my love for Jason Wu is quite massive.

Take a look!

Jason Wu for Lancome Vernis in Love Fade Resistant Nail Polish $18
Shades:

• Lovered
  • Madame Tulipe
  • Rose Boudoir

Jason Wu for Lancome Vernis in Love Fade Resistant Nail Polish

The Jason Wu for Lancome Collection is available now exclusively at Nordstrom.com

I absolutely adore all of it.

Do you?

• 8/21/13 23:17 Hoang:

Do you know if this will make it to Nordstrom stores? The packaging is so simple but I LOVE it and I really want to get my hands on one of the palettes or lipsticks.

• 8/26/13 13:41 the Muse:

yes it’ll be online and at nordstrom counters :)

• 8/22/13 12:03 amy:

The single shadows (which look quite a bit like L’Oreal Infallibles, if you ask me…), and that brown lippie are calling to me…

• 8/22/13 13:39 Majick:

Kind of hardpressed not to like it LOL – beautiful colors. I know some of them probably wouldn’t play nice with my complexion but there is such a mix I think everyone could find something.

• 8/22/13 13:40 Majick:

p.s. I think the navy mascara is a definite winner. Even if you just use it on the lower lashes it helps to make the whites of your eyes whiter. :-)

• 8/23/13 13:16 Sarah:

Did you see that Sephora (an only sephora) is carrying the Lancome ‘Bienfait Teinté’ BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 with new packaging/color names? I wonder if everything is the same except for the packaging…any thoughts?

• 9/4/13 14:39 the Muse:

i did indeed! quite curious to try it out and see!

• 8/23/13 16:45 Krystel M:

Can’t wait for this collaboration to come out! I love everything Jason Wu, and these pieces look great :)

• 8/24/13 19:08 PharmNCharm:

Hmmm, I think Excuse My Beauty and the color design eyeshadows might be coming home with me soon!

• 8/25/13 22:38 Ashley:

Very impressed. Have one of those eye shadow palettes in Bronze amour. I love the combinations they come up with, the packaging is super slick. Great colors, really impressed.

• 8/26/13 18:02 AnniLau:

Is it just me, or is there something zombie-ish about the sketch at the top of the post?

Also, I still don’t get the ‘pretty neutrals plus random bright color’ thing. I am staid and set in my ways!