Jill Stuart Moist Silk Jelly Foundation & Natural Up Creator Makeup Sponge for Fall 2013

Jill Staurt Fall 2013 Makeup

I seriously do not need another cream foundation in my life but Jill Stuart Moist Silk Jelly Foundation and the new Jill Stuart Natural Up Creator Makeup Sponge are two very tempting products.

Maybe I can just get the sponge?

Jill Stuart Moist Silk Jelly Foundation (Available in five shades)
This creamy gel foundation is infused with rose water and has a highly emollient texture. It gives skin a flawless finish with light reflecting pigments that bring a natural light to your face so your skin appears brighter, more flawless, and fine lines and pores are blurred. It supposedly has a strong water that’s resistant to sweat and heat so makeup has a strong wearer. It has an SPF 20 and a light crystal rose bouquet scent.

Jill Stuart Moist Silk Jelly Foundation

Jill Stuart Natural Up Creator Makeup Sponge
This new sponge is for use with the Moist Silk Jelly Foundation for quick, simple and even finish.

Jill Staurt Natural Up Creator Makeup Sponge Fall 2013
Jill Staurt Natural Up Creator Makeup Sponge
Both products launch September 6th in Japan and I’m unsure as of yet if the New York Flagship store will carry either products.

I might purchase the sponge and I’ll be hard pressed to say no to the foundation EEP!

Keep your eyes on Gooddealer.com as I’m sure Kevin will get both products shortly.

• 8/27/13 23:24 Ashley:

Hi Muse! What is a flagship store?

• 8/28/13 6:44 the Muse:

typically it’s the largest store in a chain Ashley or sometimes a store that’s unique/different from others in the brand’s line of stores typically it’ll be in a well known location (in this case Soho for Jill Stuart).

• 8/28/13 12:40 Christina:

Hi Muse! Gooddealer has it on the website already! Score!

• 8/28/13 12:46 the Muse:

awesome! :-D Love kevin he ships so damn fast! considering an order EEP!

• 8/28/13 13:38 Cindy Ramirez:

This foundation would probably;ly be awful for my skin type, but just based on the description I’m so curious as to what it feels like!

I sure hope she isn’t using that sponge dry in the promo image… Every time I spell the word sponge I try to put a D in it.

• 8/29/13 5:53 Dolly:

it reminds me of the Holika Holika petite jelly foundation

• 8/29/13 9:11 the Muse:

mm very much!

• 8/29/13 10:13 Ashley:

THis formulation sounds like something I would like. Nice and light but still decent coverage and a water base. I’ve been dying to try Dr Jart Water Fuse Gel in a jar, I love the Dr Jart water fuse in a tube, so the only place to purchase this would be online?
    I live in the midwest.
    One of my favorite foundations is Chanel Vitalumerie Aqua-fabulous!

• 8/29/13 10:30 the Muse:

hi Ashley, yup, online as of now….perhaps at some point from the Soho store but can’t confirm on that yet as haven’t been to the store yet to check out what they got, they don’t always get a lot of the makeup!