Lancome L’Absolu Desir Rouge for Fall 2013

Lancome LAbsolu Desir Rouge Fall 2013

Take a little piece of Paris home with you with the Lancome L’Absolu Desir Rouge for Fall 2013. These luscious little lipsticks promoted by the ageless and beautiful Kate Winslet as the promo model are available in four rich shades for the Fall season.

Take a peek!

Lancome L’Absolu Desir Rouge ($30) promise rich, satiny color with a deeply moisturizing feel thanks to moisture boosting ingredient, Pro-Xylane. Lips stay moist, soft, and supple up to eight hours and through the wear with an antioxidant rich formula rich in Vitamin E and an SPF 12 protects.

Shades:

• Prune Desir
  • Caprice Deco
  • Champagne Deco
  • Coquette Deco

Lancome LAbsolu Desir Rouge

Let’s not forget the stunning Parisian packaging as well!

These are available now at Lancome counters.

P.S. Speaking of France…whoever thought pairing up these two is bloody genius. I used to love watching Jacques and Julia (he always seemed so terribly impatient with her didn’t he? It was a little comical).

I can’t cook for myself, I burn boiling water but I do make a mean Eggs Benedict so stop over anytime for breakfast.

• 8/15/13 11:00 kimkats:

mmmmmmm…… eggs benedict! haven’t had that for years and i’ve never tried to make it -always sounded hard to make! LOVE the packaging on those lippies – I could only wear one shade tho Iz a color coward. :)

• 8/15/13 11:05 the Muse:

come on over be my pleasure to make it for you!

• 8/15/13 11:16 Sara Elisabeth:

Mmmmm! Eggs Benedict are my absolute favorite!

• 8/15/13 11:22 the Muse:

me too!

• 8/15/13 11:31 AnniLau:

Nothing there really grabs me, but I was wondering if you’d seen the ads for (or had a chance to try) Lancome’s DreamTone. It naturally sounds fabulous, but I’m curious whether it lives up to the hype.

• 8/15/13 11:34 the Muse:

I HAVE and I’m VERY curious but also very skeptical….! I think I might give a whirl but Lancome skincare and I haven’t had the best track record. what do you think?

• 8/15/13 11:42 AnniLau:

I think I don’t want to pay $98 to be a guinea pig. I guess I’ll wait a bit and keep an eye out for the reviews.

• 8/15/13 11:46 the Muse:

LOL ;-D another words you might me to be your guinea pig ;-D the thing I didn’t like about it was it was tinted?! not sure I love that idea.

• 8/15/13 12:05 AnniLau:

Guinea pig is your job! Kinda.

The serums do appear to be different colors for the three skin tone ranges, but I don’t know if you actually see a tint on your skin. I read one review where she very specifically said it was not tinted.

• 8/15/13 12:11 the Muse:

hehe ;-D a great job to have! That’s a good thing as I def wouldn’t love a tinted serum! I might indulge!

• 8/29/13 19:45 Eilla:

I’ve actually purchased it. Been using it for 10x and my skin is actually more radiant and my dark spots are a lot less visible. I didn’t breakout from it which is the first! $98 for 1.3oz a pop is kind of a bit steep but it is working for me. I recommend going to the counter and ask for a sample first.

• 8/15/13 11:41 Stephanie L.:

Julia was American, can’t be taking away one of our national treasures and giving credit to the Brits. Love/miss her, and that show was hilarious. Thanks for all the great posts recently, Muse!

• 8/15/13 11:48 the Muse:

my god I thought the she was British all these years….*head desk* seriously I thought she was English. WOW…lol! thanks Stephanie!

• 8/16/13 13:46 Abbey W:

I just think Kate Winslet is always perfection, but doesn’t she look gorgeous in these photos? I’m looking forward to seeing swatches and reviews of these!

• 8/19/13 9:50 the Muse:

agreed abbey!

• 8/16/13 16:15 Miss D:

Well, not as if I’m trying to take sides, but I’ve watched a few of the cooking episodes of them together and chef Pepin does need a lot of patience for Julia…she can be quite messy and, well, she just acts like an older more forgetful (aka “senile”)person at times. They are funny together and I do like most of the food they make. Now if only I can get MYSELF in the kitchen more often! XD

• 8/19/13 9:55 the Muse:

LOL Miss D :-D true and he is apparently a perfectionist!

• 9/1/13 23:24 Ashley:

Kate Winslet is sooo beautiful. I love the Lancôme new lipsticks some amazing shades, the color pay off is fabulous as the colors themselves.