Liplicious Twist Sweet Peony Pout & Midnight Dahlia Kiss A New Trend?

Fact, I’ve seen Tom Jones more times than I can count on both hands. Fact, Liplicious Twist Sweet Peony Pout & Midnight Dahlia Kiss is kinda awesome….how soon before this trend catches on in the lipgloss world?

Liplicious Twist Sweet Peony Pout Midnight Dahlia

So why is this gloss so cool? Cool enough to warrant its own little post? That would be because of the dual chamber tube it comes in. Twist the cap to the right for a sultry wine berry shade of gloss with a rich berry and sparkling champagne flavor. Twist to the left to get a sweet sheer pink shade flavored with sweet berry candy.

Hello awesome!

Two flavors, two shades, one tube? Just twist to change the flavor and color?

I’m SOLD!

Get me a box!

And alert my favorite brands about this innovative packaging so they can do the same thing!

Available now at Bath and Body Works.

• 8/20/13 12:43 Debbie:

Veeerrryyy interesting,,,in a good way. Can’t wait to hear more about this one. ;)

• 8/20/13 12:58 Al:

That is SO cool!

• 8/20/13 13:09 Caitlin Higgins:

I have glosses and lipsticks in both of those colors…but ohhhhhhh do i want! I think I’ll wait for the price to go down a little before i pounce. Reminds me of those fat multiple color click pens from middle school

• 8/20/13 13:23 the Muse:

OH YEAH I remember those pencils!

• 8/20/13 15:35 Kimmwc03:

Not to be a downer but I tried the one in my local store and it broke.

• 8/20/13 16:18 the Muse:

aww that sucks! didn’t see it in store yet :(

• 8/20/13 15:53 Jennifer Pham:

I remember Victoria’s Secret having the same type before–in fact, I have it in my collection now, and the packaging is pretty identical

• 8/20/13 22:39 Icequeen81:

pretty shade

• 8/20/13 23:07 Sarah:

I bought a Sally Hansen gloss with a similar concept a few years ago…in a rush to a wedding so I didn’t even realize what it was until I attempted to apply it. It was in a tube…had to squeeze the bottom for a clear gloss and the middle for color. While I thought the concept was nifty it just ended up being more of a hassle and a mess. Hopefully this version will pan out better…

I worked at BBW years ago…the testers get USED people…like whoa, so I’m hoping that the experience kimmwc03 had was due to an ‘overused’ tester…. *fingers crossed* awaiting your review Muse!

• 8/21/13 9:19 the Muse:

ooo yeah I remember those Sarah! Tarte had something like that too! :-D! I wanna head to bbw sometime this week and see if they have it, def will buy/review ;D

• 8/21/13 10:16 ggggg:

While the gloss looks great I was more elated to find another Tom Jones fan! I only got to see him once (so far) and of course once you experience his show you long to see him again, but if once is all I get I will still die a happy woman. For those who don’t know, he is the hardest working celebrity on the face of the earth and when you see him you get way, way, way, more than the price of the ticket. A show you will never forget and fall in love with him at the same time. He’s certainly got some magic that is only his. Tom Jones forever!

• 8/21/13 10:25 the Muse:

my mother is a LONG time fan and she completely converted me to his music ;-D absolutely adore him! nicely putt ggggg and completely agreed ;D

• 11/1/13 0:27 Tomara:

Avon had these a couple years ago, hated it… maybe it was the color I choose though lol