L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Liquid Lipsticks for Fall 2013

LOreal Colour Riche Le Matte + La Lacque

Meet the limited edition L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte and La Lacquer Liquid Lipstick Collection. This collection includes L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte Velvety Matte Lipstick and L’Oreal Colour Riche La Lacque Glossy Lipstick in eight shades.

The collection features liquid lipsticks in two finishes of both matte and glossy.

Take a look!

L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Liquid Lipsticks is a new, limited edition display popping up in stores now for the Fall 2013 season. The collection includes four shades of L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Matte Velvety Matte Lipstick and L’Oreal Colour Riche La Lacque Glossy Lipstick in another four making for eight total shades.

I haven’t personally seen the display but my best friend Jai texted me last night and sent me this images this morning from a display he located at Harmons drugstore.

LOreal Colour Riche Le Matte and La Lacque Fall 2013

LOreal Colour Riche Le Matte + La Lacque Liquid Lipsticks

LOreal Colour Riche Le Matte and La Lacque

They look interesting right?

What do you think?

• 8/9/13 9:59 breyerchic04:

I’ve liked Loreal’s recent lip products so I probably will pick one up.

• 8/9/13 10:03 Paige:

Hi Muse! I was at Bed, Bath and Beyond with the HBC section a few days ago and they had this display out. They also had all of the Maybelline Fall 2013 Fashion Week On the Runway LE Collection (WHAT a mouthful) out – lipsticks, Colorsensational lipglosses, eye quads and new vintage leather nail polishes. Ahhh! I want them all! Just thought I’d share. :)

• 8/9/13 11:29 the Muse:

thanks paige! :-D I didn’t see any of these displays yet in person but my BFF send me pics this morning of the On the Runway one and this one. He saw them at Harmons (same as BBB anyway)….! I’m eager to see the Fall Runway myself, it’s a lot of purple but looks very pretty!

• 8/9/13 10:04 Lila:

Oooh! I’m super excited to get that hot pink matte shade, it looks gorgeous! I love bright mattes. Hope they’re as comfortable as the other L’Oreal Colour Riche products

• 8/9/13 12:34 kate:

I bought 2 of the Matte L’Oreal lipsticks
    I wish they had more variations in the colors. got 408 and 409
    more pinkish than I usually go for, but the others were way too brown neutral.
    The texture is really nice, matte but not flat, KWIM and lasts long

As for the Maybelline got 2 of the Vintage Leather polishes and swatched them on the nail wheel very interesting finish. I got the red and olive.
    there were no new color tattoo pots at my Harmon, in this collection
    I thought the eyeshadow quads were meh

• 8/9/13 12:39 the Muse:

I asked my friend to get me one matte and two glossy…curious about them ;-D they sound nice from what you are saying kate!

• 8/9/13 12:47 amy:

The nude matte looks good, but I’m not holding my breath that we’ll get these in SoCal… After stalking CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreen’s, ULTA, & Target stores (several of each) in basically 5-6 different cities in and around Los Angeles, I came to find noone had the last L’Oreal collection.

• 8/9/13 18:14 Sarah:

I need to get my hands on 408! It looks like it could be similar to Lime Crime’s Suedeberry Velvetine that I’ve been trying to resist purchasing for so long

• 8/9/13 20:09 Chelsea:

I’m curious about the Matte ones, but none of the colors are really me.

• 8/9/13 21:56 jenn:

color me intriqued! i hope they aren’t too drying.
    jenn

• 8/12/13 13:27 Jessica:

Hoping the red one will be a dupe for the YSL glossy stain… ? :)
    I will definitely pick it up when I see them in Montreal !!

• 8/13/13 2:08 devon:

i can’t get over how they named one glossy color ‘i lacque you alot’…really l’oreal? alot? no one caught that mistake in the whole production process. tsk tsk!

• 8/13/13 14:12 Cindy Ramirez:

Matte for me looks purdy! I need to hunt these (And all other new Fall collections) down at my local drug stores. :D

• 9/2/13 23:57 Simonne:

@Amy: Yeah I live in SoCal too and I haven’t seem them anywhere :(. Maybe only the East Coast and MidWest got them so far?

• 9/3/13 12:07 amy:

I found some of the Infallible shadows on ebay, but I’m not sure I want to pay 2X the price. I’ll probably cave, though, LOL!

• 9/18/13 21:15 mindless wiggles:

i found these at my walgreens and 409 matte for me, was definitely NOT the pink color pictured on the model. disappointed with this mixup

• 9/21/13 19:37 Sara:

I bought the 409 matte that was shown on the model. On her it was a gorgeous pink/purple. When I got it home, it was red. I think the wrong sticker was placed on the product. I am hoping to return it and go somewhere else to buy the colour I wanted.

• 9/21/13 21:20 Bobbie Galindo:

SoCal here, and i have looked for them everywhere, even online and i cant find them :(