L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara for Fall 2013

LOreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Information about the new L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara launching in October is available now at Walmart.com. The mascara states “in store” as a purchase method so you might have to wait a moment more to get your hands on this new mascara. At the moment L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara is busy going viral across the beauty blogsphere but I haven’t personally tried it yet.

I did take note L’Oreal is embracing the “butterfly” theme which was embraced by Japan a few years ago.

Let’s take a look!

L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara will getting a larger promotion as we head deeper into Fall with Vanessa Paradis leading the launch as the promotional model for this new mascara.

What supposedly sets this mascara apart from others is its new butterfly brush application that’s flexible and is designed to lift the outer corner lashes for a flared finish. It promises 6x volume and a formula that doesn’t cause stiff or flaky lashes. They market the mascara as a formula that stretches and extends your lashes like the wings of a butterfly. The unique cocoon fibers of the mascara instantly wrap lashes in a soft, delicate veil to create silky, spectacular lashes that flutter.

L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara later this Fall but hopefully we’ll see it sooner!

I’m curious.

You?

P.S. It’s HP Lovecraft’s B-day today….! A most wonderful author that inspired all sorts of geekery fantasies and adventures in my head as a morbid little sixth grader and later as a teenager.

To a man who had me convinced I’d attend Miskatonic University after I graduated high school! I’m positive my life would be very boring without the Cthulhu mythos in it.

Ph’nglui Mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

Happiest Birthday Mr Lovecraft it’s a shame you’ll never how much of a horror and sci-fi geekdom you inspired.

• 8/20/13 9:49 Christina:

Hey Muse! Now I may be mistaken, but I could have sworn I saw this just last week at Harmon’s. I passed right by it because, like you, I do not like the Voluminous mascaras. So it really doesn’t matter if it’s out already or not because I am passing on this.

• 8/20/13 9:55 the Muse:

you could be right…harmons ALWAYS gets stuff early :-D I think I’ll pick it up and brace myself for disappointment ;D

• 8/20/13 10:24 Nicoco Chanel:

I think the UK has this already. Or something in the range, because I remember wanting it before I left. :|a

• 8/20/13 11:35 Auranah:

Here in Sweden I was able to buy it in early summer! I have to say I absolutely LOVE it <3 I always have a hard time finding a really good mascara. My lashes just wants to point at the ground *sob* But when I realized that waterproof mascaras work better than ordinary at least that narrowed my frantic search down a bit. This mascara comes in waterproof as well and it is heaven, HEAVEN! Aaaahhhh *sighs with relief*

• 8/20/13 11:59 the Muse:

YAY sounds promising Aurranah!

• 8/20/13 18:22 Maggie:

Oh yay! Definitely will be looking out for it next. I have my hopes up for this!

• 8/20/13 22:13 CourtneY:

It comes in waterproof????? I’m dying!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the info. I really like loreal voluminous classic, so maybe this one will work! *crossing fingers. And toes. *

• 8/21/13 9:16 the Muse:

my pleasure Courtney :)

• 8/20/13 19:45 Mel:

I’m so excited for this mascara!

• 8/21/13 15:52 devon:

i gotta get to my harmon’s!!! i am a huge fan of voluminous mascaras—they all layer beautifully!

• 8/27/13 8:21 adajeannie:

i bought this in paris about 4 weeks ago (i live in south africa) and i am impressed. i also picked up some lancome mascaras(my favorite) because they smell like my gran’s garden when i was little. anyhow, its worth a try :)

• 8/28/13 15:34 Avalith:

Ah I love my voluminous million lashes mascara, it’s my absolute HG… I’m hoping this butterfly one is a lot like it! All the other mascaras seem to make my lashes droop down -_- even the waterproof formulas… I’m glad I waited! I can’t wait to try this :D

• 9/29/13 17:09 Nikki:

I picked this up at Walmart today! I love this mascara! It lengthens and fans out my lashes for a fluttery effect. It also feels very soft on my lashes without smudging. I also love the packaging!