Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway Collection

Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway Collection

Maybelline hits the runways this Fall with the new Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway Collection that has launched at drugstores now. This new collection features limited edition shades of lipstick, palettes, nail polishes and more.

Take a look!

This is all about purple! The Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway is themed around a dominate selection of purple shades as well as some elements of fuchsia paired with smoky eyes. I can’t wear purple well but darker skin tones will adore this shade I’m sure!

The collection has four shades of Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fuchsia Fierce, Violet Intrigue, Lavender Voltage, and Midnight Plum. Four different shade selections of Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Palettes as well as new shades of the just released Master Smokey Eye Pencils and two new nail colors in Lasting Lilac and Vintage Violet.

Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway Lipsticks

Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway

Maybelline Fall On the Runway

Even though I don’t favor purples I think it is a stunning selection of shades as they really scream Fall beauty to me. Purple adds such warmth and richness to lips and it makes for a rather perfect color for autumn. There is also a separate display of Color Sensational High Shine Gloss in an array of rich berries, purples, and fuchsias.

Maybelline Fall 2013 On the Runway Color Sensational High Shine Gloss

Maybelline Fall 2013 Color Sensational High Shine Gloss

My best friend snapped these photos at Harmons.

Anyone see the display yet?

Do share!

• 8/9/13 11:37 K.B.:

Muse, I apologize if I’m just being slow today, but are the quads new shades, or re-promotes (or a mix of the two)? I read (and re-read) that paragraph, but I couldn’t tell. Thanks!

• 8/9/13 11:53 the Muse:

i’m not sure katie…I haven’t seen them in person….they look new-ish but I can’t really confirm. Maybelline has launched and relaunched so many le palettes it is hard to keep track!

• 8/9/13 12:16 Christina:

All of the quads are new and LE (naturally). Actually, everything besides the Master Smoky Eye Pencils (new colors) are Limited Edition.

I think I told you, Muse, that I had bought all four of the Color Sensational lipsticks, one quad (violet femmes), and I even went back and bought one gloss (royal purple). I love anything purple and, although I have a warm complexion, they work well on me.

• 8/9/13 12:31 the Muse:

you’re kinda awesome sis :-D knew you’d know! I’m a little scared of the purples! HOLD ME! :D

• 8/9/13 13:13 K.B.:

Thanks! They’ll probably sell out in 2 seconds and I won’t get my hands on any of them. Boo.

• 8/9/13 12:27 Poorva:

i like the quads ! :)

• 8/9/13 12:39 Michelle:

Hummm, purple on eyes … hell yes! Purple on lips … oh hell no! I’m such a lovely shade of pale green (no, seriously), I’ll look like an alien or something.

• 8/9/13 15:40 amy:

I knew someone years ago who was green, so I can believe it. Don’t feel bad, though… I’m actually greige. What brand/shade of foundation do you use?

• 8/9/13 12:42 amy:

Midnight Plum looks like a winner, and that deep, dark purple gloss. Hopefully we’ll get them in these parts.

• 8/9/13 12:43 Christina:

I’ve seen pictures of you wearing purple (the Maybelline Color Tattoo pigment in Purple comes to mind), and you looked great. It probably depends if it’s a cool or warm purple. I’m just strange…I think I look better in cooler, blue based colors than warmer, yellow based colors. It’s a case of opposites for me (of course).

Besides, this is my way of convincing myself that I am NOT going to buy the new Marc Jacbos purple palette!!!

• 8/9/13 13:17 the Muse:

aw thanks girl! on eyes def but on my lips noooooo! :-D oh god don’t mention MJ *pokes my fingers in my ears* lalalalalala!

• 8/9/13 15:05 Pockykami:

You made me laugh so hard! Thanks for that. As for the products I’m really tempted by the lip stuff. I love that the glosses are shrink wrapped.

• 8/9/13 15:07 the Muse:

??????? why? LOL what was it that I was so funny about hehe…

• 8/9/13 14:04 Melody:

Fuschia Fierce beckons to me…

• 8/9/13 17:06 Debbie:

Waiting for these to come to my local drugstore (Walgreens or CVS). I really want 2 of those eye quads & 3 of those very pretty lip glosses! I LOVE mauve & berry colors :D (P.S.- Waiting for swatches before buying the lipsticks. They may be too bright for my fair/light skintone.)

• 8/9/13 18:16 Jamie Rose:

New color sensational lipsticks! Oh man, now I’ll be buying more lipstick I don’t really need…

• 8/9/13 19:12 JackieG:

I picked up one of the quads last night, Fall Temptation. I haven’t used it yet, only swatched when I got home. But the colors are very nice!

• 8/13/13 22:07 Debbie:

That’s 1 of the quads I would love to find. How is the pigmentation? Thanks! ;D

• 8/10/13 4:46 Sandra Sharples:

Finally some gorgeous purples and fuschias. I’m a winter and so seldom are there ever an array of Fall colors that catch my attention. This one does it big time. I’ll be haunting drug stores and Wally World for them. Thanks for bringing these to us.

• 8/10/13 20:23 KS:

I’m fair skinned but love purple. I think about 80% of my closet is purple. I just found your blog yesterday and have spent about $2,000 in my mind already.

• 8/13/13 14:11 Cindy Ramirez:

I hope I can find these, I can’t wait to see these purple and plums! I’m even tempted to pick up that purple gloss!

• 8/26/13 8:48 stephanie:

I just found them in cvs they are so gorgeous the colors omg!

• 8/27/13 2:08 KS:

Well, I FINALLY found the display in a Walgreen’s across town. I got the Autumn Dream palette and I do like it, but considering it was $9 something and I can get a whole huge Hello Kitty palette on clearance at Sephora for $17 right now I don’t think it was much of a bargain.

• 9/5/13 14:32 Michelle:

I did pick up a couple of the quads and three of the four lipsticks 2-3 weeks ago now. I have to admit that I have yet to use them. I keep telling myself that I am waiting for cooler weather before I bust them out. That being said, I am going to a rock concert this Saturday to see a band called Halestorm so perhaps I will channel my inner rock goddess and bust out a smokey dark purple eye look and shock the hubby! ::devil horns::

• 9/6/13 16:42 Adrienne:

I picked up two lipsticks at Walgreens for $7.99 each for some reason they said they were not a part of the BOGO 50% off. I LOVE the Violet Intrigue and I had to try the Midnight Plum. For me the darker shade didn’t work for two reasons. One I think I may have needed to exfoliate my lips because it cracked and showed every vertical line in my lips and I had a really hard time getting full coverage and each time I smiled or talked you could see the inner rim of my lips were missing color and I couldn’t get the color to stay in that area without licking it off accidentally or getting it on my teeth. If someone has a remedy for that I’d love to hear it, otherwise the deep colors are a no go for me. But as a whole I thought the pigment was very intense as they described.