Remember my fiasco with NARS Foreplay Blush Palette? I surely hope the NARS Adult Content & Killing Me Softly Blush Palettes prove a better experience kids!
These palettes contain four shades of NARS Blush that you can mix, match, or use individually.
Take a peek!
I’ve never used multiple shades of blush in all honesty but if you’re a makeup artist you have to given your face more depth and dimension. The new NARS Blush Palettes in Adult Content and Zen take that idea and feature four best selling shades combined into a single palette to sculpt, highlight, and define face.
NARS Adult Content Blush Palette:
- Zen (natural beige)
- Miss Liberty (soft, shimmering peace)
- Deep Throat (flirty sheer peach)
- Desire (cotton candy pink)
NARS Killing Me Softly Blush Palette:
- Gilda (perfect coral with hints of red)
- Albatross (luminous glow)
- Orgasm (peachy golden pink)
- Outlaw (soft rose tone with golden shimmer)
These will launch September 1 at department and specialty stores, NARS boutiques, and narscosmetics.com for a limited time at the price of $49 each.