New Limited Edition Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick

New Limited Edition Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick

Heads up fans of Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick as there are brand new limited edition shade hitting the drugstores. I ran across a new limited edition Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick display at my local Walgreens about two weeks ago!

Shades Include:

• Plum-Setter
  • Coral Tease
  • Red Around Town
  • Nude Night Out
  • Pink Bombshell
  • Strike A Rose

These will only be around for a brief flash of a moment so get hunting now. I really loved some of the shades, so much so that I hauled a few backups.

Anyone see the display yet?

I’ll be swatching/reviewing these soon for you! If you do run across the display please for the love of your makeup life be sure to grab Coral Tease!

• 8/5/13 12:20 Aditi:

I have Coral Tease, and I love it! However I wasn’t too happy about the amount of shimmer in the LE shades – makes them hard to wear to work.

Also, welcome back, Muse! I have missed all your wonderful posts! :)

• 8/5/13 12:22 the Muse:

me too! :-D gorgeous shade! I’ll be honest I kinda dug the shimmer but haven’t tried them yet so hoping they aren’t gritty, etc..! thanks girl ;-D great to be back and missed ya back!

• 8/5/13 12:42 Aditi:

I found them mildly gritty, not too bad. Color payoff is fantastic, and the formula is the same as the standard color whispers.
        I love shimmer, and I really wish I had it in me to walk into work wearing shimmery lips; unfortunately I can just picture all those raised eyebrows just thinking of it!

• 8/5/13 12:20 muttmutti:

Not MORE lemmings! Yet another thing to add to my wish list, sigh…..

• 8/5/13 12:29 heatherbee:

Shitting the drugstores? hehehe

• 8/5/13 12:32 the Muse:

lol jetlag…jet lag

• 8/5/13 12:34 heatherbee:
  • 8/5/13 12:34 Kenna:

Hmmmm Strike a Rose? I wonder if its the same color as the Strike a Rose baby lips!! I hope to find these soon! And so glad your back!! I felt very uninformed without you around, haha!

• 8/5/13 15:36 the Muse:

LOL kenna ;-D awww uniformed eh? we’ll have to fix that ;D

• 8/5/13 12:57 lily:

Oh i didn’t know they were new! A friend gifted me all of those but the plum-setter (or maybe she did… i can’t remember). The red around town is a really pretty color. I gave away strike a rose b/c it was a bit too frosty pink for my coloring. I gave it to a fair blue eyed natural blonde and it looks great on her.

• 8/5/13 13:24 Christina:

Welcome home my little sista! Hope you had a great holiday although, from the sound of your other posts, it would appear that you were in my beloved London — and I am completely jealous!

I did see this display for LE Color Whispers at CVS weeks ago but I passed without nary a second glance. I don’t dig the Color Whispers at all (and I gave them plenty of chances to wow me).

BUT I did hit up Harmon’s today and they have the Maybelline Fall 2013 display with four new LE Color Vivid listicks. I bought all of ‘em since I am crazy for the colors (fuschia/lavender/violet/plum) and I’ve found the Color Vivid line to be excellent. There was also a display for glosses in lots of lovely colors but I passed on those only because I am not a gloss girl. Finally, also scored one LE eyeshadow quad in (you guessed it) violet.

So glad you are back! Isn’t the weather today perfect?

• 8/5/13 15:34 the Muse:

hello sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was fab thanks! and yup that is correct and Paris :-D was great fun but good to be back! LOL I thought of you as I made my purchase :-D W0000t! Anything that’s a must have?! It is absolutely gorgeous out here! I’ve been working on the site outside all day today and just love it!

• 8/5/13 13:53 amber:

I think I neeeed this color. It reminds me of the Revlon lip butter in the shade macaroon (uk exclusive) that I haven’t been able to get my hands on yet. Thanks Muse!

• 8/5/13 15:31 the Muse:

my pleasure dear!

• 8/5/13 15:46 Christina:

London AND Paris?!!! C’est formidable! Two of my favorite cities (besides home in NYC, of course)!

I haven’t had a chance to even apply lipstick today so I will have to let you know about the new Color Vivids. They are so pretty I almost don’t want to use them, as stupid as that sounds, but I absolutely will.

• 8/6/13 11:44 the Muse:

hehe :-D yes! I wish I could have stayed longer le sigh but real life called :-D doesn’t sound stupid at all sis! I’m the SAME way ;-D

• 8/5/13 20:05 Missmacbeauty:

I love this product! I use it all the time! Thanks for sharing these new colors :)

• 8/6/13 9:31 the Muse:

aw my pleasure missmac!

• 8/6/13 8:35 melissa:

hey welcome back missed your blog posts ! hope u had a good vacation

• 8/6/13 9:17 the Muse:

was amazing thanks melissa :-D

• 8/6/13 9:09 JenJ:

Coral Tease is AMAZEBALLS!! If I can find another one I’m grabbing it! Plum-setter has caught my eye too.

• 8/6/13 9:17 the Muse:

HA I got a backup of that Jen great minds think alike!

• 8/7/13 14:34 Rosie in Brooklyn:

i am planning to get coral tease love that amazeballs new word huh love it

• 8/10/13 3:27 Maggie:

Looking forward to the swatches…though I might just go ahead and pick up Coral Tease anyway, I do trust your opinion after all. There have been many times where I FINALLY pick up something you like and I’ll think…what took me so long?