NYX Cosmetics at Target

NYX at Target

Damn straight you read that right. NYX Cosmetics are now sold at select Target stores.

When I saw the e-mail pop up on my screen I had to stop mid-dinner and blog it. What? News like NYX at Target is too damn good not to share.

Whatcha think?

I’m ecstatic!

Find your nearest location by visiting www.nyxcosmetics.com

• 8/26/13 20:37 Emma:

Omgomgomg! I hope mine is one that will carry it because other than that the closest place to get nyx is an hour away! This is super exciting news!

• 8/26/13 20:41 christine:

im STOKED!!!! especially since MY local Target will be one of the ones that will carry it :)

• 8/26/13 21:08 jenn:

HUZZAH!!!! we only get nyx at ONE place in canada. rexall. and they ONLY have rexalls in like half of the provinces… but thankfully target is coming to canada!

• 8/26/13 21:15 Mia:

I’m so excited for this!
    My local Ulta has so many issues with their customer service that I’ve decided to stop buying from them. Now I can finally get NYX in-store again!

• 8/26/13 21:25 breyerchic04:

Hoping they’ll have them at ours! We don’t have Ulta so the only option is Urban Outfitters and they don’t have a lot.

I know I’ve said it before, but Bloomington, Indiana is a cosmetics wasteland and shouldn’t be, we have 40,000 undergrads in town! No sephora, no ulta, the little indie store that opened this spring already closed (they had thebalm and blinc as well as several mineral brands). All our Macys has is Clinique and Estee Lauder. Thats it!

• 8/26/13 21:26 angie:

OH MY GOSH!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

• 8/26/13 21:49 ale:

Omg!!!

• 8/26/13 21:52 Ilinca Milosan:

They already had NYX in Target in Canada :o sadly, they don’t have ELF yet in Canada as a result… :/ I’ve seen Pixi stuff in there too, but no Pacifica. I hate how certain brands aren’t available in Canada in stores, and you have to buy it online D:

• 9/1/13 22:56 amy:

It’s not *just* Canada; I live in Los Angeles, and most of the Target stores I frequent (which is around 15-20), most don’t carry *any* of the brands you’ve mentioned, and the ones that do (*maybe* 3?), are so far away, I don’t get to them very often. Besides, in Canada, I’m quite certain you have access to brands we don’t, or have even heard of, so it all kind of balances out. When MUFE released the Smokey Eye palette a few years back, we couldn’t get it, but Canadians did. We also can’t get certain shades of Illamasqua eyeshadows you can, due to US regulations.

• 8/26/13 22:11 Sara:

I’m super excited. I think I’ve been wanting this deep down for a while.

• 8/26/13 22:12 Mar:

I saw it at my target the other day and I was so excited! Now if only they could get E.L.F in there too, I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

• 8/26/13 22:13 Mei:

I got super excited the other day when I visited my local target and saw nyx on display! The only problem is, it seems to have taken the place of the milani display. I haven’t noticed them move it to a different area, so maybe nyx has replaced milani all together?

• 8/26/13 22:25 Rachel P:

This. is. the. GREATEST!!! Seriously, I cannot wait to have this line before my eyes and fully perusable at Target!!! I love Nyx!

• 8/26/13 22:29 Maggie:

Been selling for months this year at my local Target. LOVE the convenience of it.

• 8/26/13 22:58 Carrie:

I’ve got a couple of Targets in my area carrying it. While I’m happy that they’re there, I REALLY wish they gave them product that was sealed. The display I checked out had unused pieces but Ugh :-/

• 8/26/13 23:01 Emily:

Target locations in Canada are carrying NYX Cosmetics too!

• 8/26/13 23:19 Jillian:

I saw it Saturday and burst into such laughter that I really almost cried. It was quite the spectacle.

• 8/27/13 0:36 Alondra:

I saw the section at my target yesterday ! Not all nyx products but a handful to make any girl happy :) I also have pictures

• 8/27/13 0:47 dia:

I am torn! My local Target got NYX, but they removed all the Milani to make room. :(

• 8/27/13 1:20 Maria Manoela Porto:

I bought NYX at Target last march in Miami.

• 8/27/13 9:34 bfaajs:

I cannot wait to check if it is at my target…..

• 8/27/13 9:36 diane:

i’m def excited but i love getting nyx at ulta when its on sale buy 1 get 1 half off and i can use the $3.50 off $10 coupon on top of it and get ulta points 0=D LOL. i’m a coupon queen.

• 8/27/13 9:44 Janet:

I love NYX and Target is so much closer to me than Ulta! I so hope it comes to one of the Targets near me!

• 8/27/13 12:10 heather:

My local Target has had Nyx for a few months. It’s considerably smaller than their display at Ulta, but it’s a lot more organized & less swatched through. And Target stopped carrying Milani about a month or so ago- I went crazy buying up the rest of their stock at 50% off on clearance! Oh the benefits of going to target at least 2x a week!

• 8/27/13 16:50 Rosie in Brooklyn:

I work at Target ladies in NYC and I love NYX too. I am sooo happy because I use to go online at ulta.com now I can get it at work and use my discount i am happy too hey Miss Muse.

• 8/27/13 17:42 Trisha:

That’s awesome. Thanks for the post. I just checked and my local Target will have it. I’ll have to see how much the Target prices are because I like getting my Ulta points and using Ulta coupons.

• 9/4/13 12:10 the Muse:

my pleasure trisha!

• 8/28/13 12:26 Laurie:

Darn, the two Targets nearest me aren’t on the list. Maybe if they do well they’ll expand to all of the stores. A girl can hope. I sometimes buy NYX at Ulta but their selection is only so/so and usually picked through so I end up at Cherry Culture/NYX or Ulta online because I know it hasn’t been pawed through.

Also I read on another blog that ELF is moving in to select Walmart stores. Again, their not at mine though.

• 9/3/13 10:52 kizzy:

Elf has been in one of the walmarts in my area for about a year or two and the other walmart carries wet and wild products

• 9/1/13 23:03 amy:

NYX has, indeed, replaced Milani at Target. I asked the “Beauty Concierge” at one particular store I shop at if they’d be getting NYX, and she said yes, but Milani was being DCd. Not only is Target not going to be carrying Milani anymore, she said Milani was being DCd altogether, as in the *entire* brand, as NYX & Milani have apparently merged. I’ve been trying to research this, but no luck, so far. This could explain the lack of Milani product & empty shelves these past few months, and the abundance of Milani products at the Dollar Tree… I *hope* this isn’t true, though!

• 9/3/13 10:55 kizzy:

I saw the display in my Target sunday. I was too excited but a lil confused as to why they would be replacing the Milani but I see you have cleared that up.