I’m quite excited to share the news of the new Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Fall 2013 Colour Collection with you today that’s launching tomorrow. They’ll be six new shades of Lip Tarts and six new Nail Lacquers as well.
Take a look!
The Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Moderncraft for Fall 2013 is inspired by 1920’s Berlin and used cabaret performer, Calpernia Addams, as the face for this vintage yet modern selection of rich shades.
Moderncraft will unveil on August 27th with six new OCC Lip Tar shades in matte, metallic, and stained gloss finishes. As well as six new nail lacquers shades.
Moderncraft Lip Tars:
- Role Play (Deep Maroon with Red Pearl) (Metallic)
- Anita (Browned Burgundy) (Matte)
- Black Metal Dahlia (Blackened Burgundy with Red Pearl) (Metallic)
- Dekadent (Translucent Crushed Blueberry) (Stained Gloss)
- Sebastian (Plum-Toned Taupe) (Matte)
- Mein Herr (Crème Fraiche Beige) (Stained Gloss)
Moderncraft Nail Lacquer:
- Man by Man (Pearlescent Teal Green) (Metallic)
- Lustgarten (Warm Red Metallic) (Metallic)
- Sebastian (Plum-Toned Taupe (Metallic)
- Black Metal Dahlia (Deep Maroon with Red Pearl) (Metallic)
- Mein Herr (Crème Fraiche Beige (Satin)
- Isherwood (Metallic Tobacco Ebony) (Metallic)
Moderncraft Lip Tars will launch August 27, 2013 on Sephora.com for $18 and in select Sephora stores and occmakeup.com on September 6, 2013. Nail Lacquers will be available September 6, 2013.
What are your thoughts on this dramatic collection?