Spoilers: Tarte Hints at a Blush Set for Holiday 2013

Tarte is hinting at a possible Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush for Holiday 2013 on Instagram today much like the Fantastic Foursome Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush we saw last year.

Tarte Fantastic Foursome Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Enthusiast Set 1

I’d say we have very little time to start worrying about Holiday Collection as I imagine by the end of September plenty of info will be rotating around the website for beauty and makeup Holiday 2013 Collections and Gift Sets.

What sort of things are you wishing for this Holiday season?

Some monster palette? Gloss sets? Something new and interesting?

From which brands?

Do share!

P.S. This was an excuse to post a River Song spoiler video from youTube. What? She says it in such a deliciously juvenile way! How can you not love it?

• 8/15/13 17:05 beautybabbling:

I can’t wait to see what brands come out with for the holidays! I was really excited today to see information released about Tarte’s next QVC TSV. This time of the year gets dangerous for me when it comes to buying makeup. :-)

• 8/15/13 17:06 Icequeen81:

Stellar and angelic need to be in my stash. I think I have to see how to gift myself these ( hahah I know I wont ever get a gift like this)

• 8/15/13 17:24 Jessica:

yes! i bought this for myself last year and will need another one!

• 8/15/13 17:57 Susan:

River Song! Gosh I love that woman. And I love Tarte! Thanks for sharing. I want a Doctor Who palette! A 50th Anniversary one! A makeup vendor should reach out to us Whovian makeup junkies.

• 8/16/13 9:19 the Muse:

AMEN susan amen! one can hope!

• 8/15/13 17:59 Angela:

River Song is amazing! Hello Sweetie! :)

• 8/16/13 9:19 the Muse:

hehe angela :D

• 8/15/13 18:15 Vanessa:

I want to see a return of UD Vice Palette, I failed to get it last year sad;y…

• 9/9/13 2:22 Nikki:

Urban decay is coming out with the VICE 2 palette for the holidays this year! Their collection will be available on their website 9/10/13!! I’m excited, along with Ochoa loco 2 liner set., black market travel size liner set(already available @ulta) and a face palette called shattered. Idk if UD will have anything else. They have spoilers on their Facebook page!:)

• 9/9/13 9:19 the Muse:

swatches, review, and pics are coming up this morning for it today Nikki! :) i’m just now cropping the photos :)

• 8/15/13 18:26 Jackie G:

this would make my day if this happens!! I love that little blush set!

• 8/15/13 18:39 Melanie Y.:

I would love something new from Urban Decay, they’re my fav. A tarte blush set would be awesome, I missed out last year.

• 8/15/13 19:02 Ilinca Milosan:

If that’s 2 blushes a highlighter and a bronzer then count me in for buying this xD I hope Tarte and Urban Decay come out with some neat, decently priced, sets of stuff c: But what I really want is a highlighter-blush-bronzer combo like the Naked Flushed! I didn’t get that one because I don’t know if it will look good on me and I don’t feel like spending $30 to find out lol

What do you hope to see ? :D

• 8/16/13 9:34 the Muse:

I’d love more true color collections this year IIinca….we get far too many value sets, I think more color collections with individual products would be far nicer this year!

• 8/16/13 11:05 Susan K:

I’m with you Muse. That’s always what I gravitate towards and end up buying. Whenever I buy a value set I never end up using it somehow. One of my favorite offerings every year is the Lorac lipgloss set.

• 8/16/13 11:23 the Muse:

I LOVE the lorac gloss set, see my front page post today on the new lustre glosses, they are awesome! and not badly priced either! but yes, I have a hard time using palettes! I LOVE them so but sometimes it is overwhelming!

• 8/15/13 22:15 Icequeen81:

My birthda in the middle of the holidays, I like angelic and stellar, that would be a great combo , one as blush the other as highlighter. It would be a great self present. Cause I know I wont get this as a gift.

For the Holidays I would love a great blush and , and a great fresh scent to wear

• 8/15/13 22:17 Icequeen81:

My birthday is in the middle of the holidays

• 8/15/13 23:16 theRothstanator:

I LOVED last year’s blush set! I use them all the time and they only show a little wear. Such a great value and I like that they are not huge since I have a big collection and wouldn’t finish/need a full size.

• 8/16/13 7:44 Amber:

I am going to be a little different. I don’t really want stuff like this. I like full face collections. I’m not hoping for a monster eye palette. I bought 2 from them last year and it would have to be ah-mazing for me to buy another this year! Just give me some beautiful full face collections. I have been so disappointed with the beauty offerings this year. I’ve bought some but not as much as usual. And most of it just sits. :(

• 8/17/13 1:29 Audrey H.:

Id love to see a nice set from Bare minerals ready blush & shadows, maybe a highlighter. I do enjoy the big sets, such an impact when opening the gift.

• 8/17/13 16:13 Mayra:

Do you have any information about the new Tarte TSV airing September 24 on QVC? Any item numbers?

Thanks 😊

• 8/17/13 23:41 Aphrodite:

I got that set and I still use at least one of the four every day. Barely made a dent in them, so I probably won’t get this holiday season’s set unless my blushes run out or go bad.

• 8/18/13 14:45 Samantha Morgan:

Hi Muse! Last year, I think I commented here that I missed out on the Tarte holiday sets, in particular one really nice one that had gloss, shadows, etc. I really would like to catch the bigger Tarte set this year! And BareMinerals should also release some new things. They used to be on QVC all the time and now it’s not so much. Any news on BareMinerals?

• 8/19/13 9:53 the Muse:

sorry Samantha nothing yet on Holiday/sets/etc

• 8/18/13 14:47 Samantha Morgan:

P.S. We always used to see a Sephora by OPI Nail polish kit each holiday season on QVC. Now that they are being retired from Sephora, I am guessing we won’t see a holiday kit. What a shame! They were cute.

• 9/15/13 2:28 Alaine Manning:

I just got Tartes holiday blush set on Tarte.com. It’s called “have her blushing” 3 AC blushes & a blush brush. I LOVE it! The shades are treasured, honored & imagined. The compacts say .053 oz, whereas last years say .10 oz; yet the compacts from both sets are EXACTLY the same sized compacts. Weird.

• 9/27/13 13:26 Alishia:

Any updates on a holiday blush set?

• 10/4/13 13:54 Injla:

I wish NARS would come out with a set like that! Do you think they EVER would do that though?