Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow for Fall 2013

Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow

Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow get on my eyelids NOW! Stila’s new foil finish eye shadow is so awesome it needs it’s own Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer to keep it in place…!

I have no words for all this awesome.

This one of kind metallic cream shadow has a foil finish with a high shimmery, metallic finish.

I must have ALL the shades but…

Metallic finishes sometimes look a bit frosty on my eyes icon sad And I have a fuller face so they don’t always look fab on me but gawds Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow looks amazing!

They also include a Stila Stay All Day Eye Primer deluxe sample with each eyeshadow and a mixing tray.

stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer

Shades:

• Comex Platinum (chrome silver sheen)
  • Titanium (gunmetal grey sheen)
  • Kitten (nude pink sheen)
  • Metallic Dusty Rose (rosy pink sheen)
  • Metallic Lavender (pewter sheen)
  • Metallic Laurel (melon green sheen)
  • Metallic Emerald (emerald green sheen)
  • Metallic Cobalt (dark denim blue sheen)
  • Vintage Black Gold (light black with gold pearly sheen)
  • Comex Gold (orange gold sheen)
  • Comex Copper (brownish copper sheen)
  • Metallic Merlot (deep wine sheen)

Comex Copper

Comex Platinum

Kitten

Metallic Cobalt

Metallic Dusty Rose

Metallic Emerald

Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow Fall 2013

Metallic Laurel

Metallic Lavender

Titanium

Vintage Black Gold

These are a whooping $32 each and available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

What do you think of them?

• 8/28/13 11:05 Michelle:

I think that these are absolutely STUNNING. However, that price is a stunner in a bad way. I think I will be passing. $32 on a single shadow seems quite indulgent to me.

• 8/28/13 11:11 the Muse:

mmm! it is indeed but I kinda though hmm well with the primer maybe cool!?

• 8/28/13 11:16 Michelle:

I will live vicariously through you Muse. I look forward to the swatches and EOTD looks with these beauties. I have to walk away now before I end up caving and talking myself into needing them. I have no self control when it comes to sparkly, shiny, GORG things :-D

• 8/28/13 11:12 Tiffany:

OMG I need them NOW!!!!

• 8/28/13 11:30 Aditi:

This has high maintenance written all over it! And the price tag’s a stunner, too. Probably going to pass.

Happy hump day, Muse!

• 8/28/13 12:27 the Muse:

happy hump day! LONG WEEKEND LOOMING AHEAD! I see it up ahead in the distance :D

• 8/28/13 12:06 Tiffany T:

Alright Miss Muse, You can buy them first because I just started school and I am trying my best to not buy make up at all this month….except maybe the tory burch blush…and uhm…maybe some mac…, but once I see swatches and get your opinion I too will buy them all. Why do textbooks have to be sooooo $$$? Hahaha yet we are all willing pay the high price for cosmetics lol

• 8/28/13 12:26 the Muse:

aww man tiffany I do not miss those days! text books are such a rip off :( lol tell me about it but we cringe at investing in our education what is wrong with us!?????? :D

• 8/28/13 12:21 Madeline:

$32?! NO.

• 8/28/13 12:47 Hillary:

TOTALLY DYING!!! Where have these been all my life?! Here’s hoping an inexpensive dupe is created! (Still haven’t found an inexpensive primer to use–any suggestions would be welcome! #singlemomslife :))

• 8/28/13 13:00 the Muse:

have you tried NYX’s hd shadow primer? good stuff ;-D

• 8/28/13 13:13 Hillary:

SHUT UP! Just googled it!! $7 dollars!! That is totally happening. As in, today. :) Thank you!!

• 8/28/13 13:19 the Muse:

lol :-D no prob I have a review up somewhere ;-D

• 8/28/13 13:44 Cindy Ramirez:

As lovely as these are, that’s a hefty little price tag. Annnnnd you have to mix them to use them? *Whines* to high maintenance for me.

• 8/28/13 15:09 the Muse:

I think you can get away without mixing ;D

• 8/28/13 15:14 Cindy Ramirez:

I’m already envisioning using either of the gold shades with a red lip for the Christmas season. Yup, I’ve already got plans for a product I don’t own… yet. Hehe

• 8/28/13 15:15 the Muse:

mmmm maybe a little red thrown in with the gold on your lid ;-D

• 8/28/13 19:02 jenn f:

would love to see the foiled out look. hopefully you’ll swatch?

• 8/28/13 19:56 Rachael:

These look soooooo absolutely gorgeous. I am practically salivating over these images! But that price!!! I can’t see forking over that much cash for a single eyeshadow, even if its one as beautiful as those are.

• 8/29/13 10:04 Ashley:

I want! I feel like the minions in Despicable ME-AWWWWW. I love the pomegrante color but they are all neat, wish they all came in a set!

• 8/29/13 11:58 Kimryan8:

Holy Cow! $32? Muse, you need to review first before I shell out that much!

• 9/3/13 13:19 the Muse:

lol!

• 8/29/13 23:18 telle:

wowee! cannot wait to play with these in person! :D :D :D i have to agree though with everyone else about the hefty price tag per single shadow…i can’t imagine what it will be CDN! *sniffles* i may only be getting one then…and comex gold or metallic laurel sound pretty awesome to me! :D

• 9/15/13 20:54 ViBe:

Im a total sucker for glitz n shimmers n was mesmerized by them. I just bought 1 to try them out and will definitely go back for a few more, one at a time thou. might I add that 32 is a bit over the top but totally worth every penny! little goes a long way so it shall last a while ♥