Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow get on my eyelids NOW! Stila’s new foil finish eye shadow is so awesome it needs it’s own Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer to keep it in place…!
I have no words for all this awesome.
This one of kind metallic cream shadow has a foil finish with a high shimmery, metallic finish.
I must have ALL the shades but…
Metallic finishes sometimes look a bit frosty on my eyes And I have a fuller face so they don’t always look fab on me but gawds Stila Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow looks amazing!
They also include a Stila Stay All Day Eye Primer deluxe sample with each eyeshadow and a mixing tray.
- Comex Platinum (chrome silver sheen)
- Titanium (gunmetal grey sheen)
- Kitten (nude pink sheen)
- Metallic Dusty Rose (rosy pink sheen)
- Metallic Lavender (pewter sheen)
- Metallic Laurel (melon green sheen)
- Metallic Emerald (emerald green sheen)
- Metallic Cobalt (dark denim blue sheen)
- Vintage Black Gold (light black with gold pearly sheen)
- Comex Gold (orange gold sheen)
- Comex Copper (brownish copper sheen)
- Metallic Merlot (deep wine sheen)
These are a whooping $32 each and available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
What do you think of them?