Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze Collection at Stores Now

Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze Collection

I ran into the new Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze Collection at Walgreens recently so keep your eyes peeled. This is a selection of Wet n Wild Eye Shadow Trio Palettes available in six limited edition shade variations.

Take a peek!

Neon is apparently a trend at the moment and Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze embraces it wholeheartedly.

Trio shades:

• Your 15 Minutes Aren’t Up!
  • A Regular at the Factory
  • Hard Being the It Girl
  • Three’s a Party
  • I’m Seeing Triples!
  • To Muse and Carouse

Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze Eyeshadow Trio

Wet n Wild Pop Art Craze

The display was pretty picked over when I got to it as you can see. I didn’t pick up anything for myself as I find Wet n Wild’s strange combinations of recommending neon green as a high brow color not fitting with a look I’d like to create.

But these are fun if you like neons so can’t knock the trend if you love it icon smile I do think Wet n Wild is reaching lately…they had such a good run a few years ago and had some promising offerings with plenty of potential but the newer LE collections really fail to excite me.

Watch for them at drugstores now!

• 8/21/13 13:55 Michelle:

I bought 5 of these when they were first released. Some of the colors are great but the palettes overall are really a miss. I don’t use the colors the way the palette suggestions and some of the colors really have questionable pigmentation. I happen to love a great deal of WnW’s products but in my humble opinion, these are items you really can skip purchasing and be just fine.

• 8/21/13 14:20 sandy:

I really wanted to try these for a spring/summer look but I have yet to find them at my local drugstores. Now that we’re heading into Fall, I think I’ll just pass on these.

• 8/21/13 15:21 Caitlin:

I know, lately I see the Wet n Wild releases, and even at those rock-bottom prices I can just hear that disappointment noise playing in my head (Wah Wah WAAAAAAAH)

• 8/21/13 16:05 Lynne:

Online, people have been complaining about the way the neon colors look bad, and yet they’re always sold out…hmm…wonder why?

I own 2/6 shades and aiming to complete the set, because with the proper primer and blending, these are both affordable and pigmented shades for cosplay purposes ლ(´ڡ`ლ).

• 8/22/13 3:51 Sandra G:

I mean, they’re always sold out because Wet n Wild is usually thought of as a “cheaper but greater” kind of brand. We all kind of think this, since a lot of their eyeshadows are very pigmented for such a low price.

Then people buy these neon colors thinking they’re gonna get something of WnW standard, but end up disappointed because they’re just not up to par. Could also be because the color combos are bright, different, and fun.
      I’m never going to buy these though – seen too many swatches from other people so I’m sure I can judge for myself. xD

• 8/21/13 18:02 jenn f:

i have to say that i’m really not crazy about these color combinations

• 8/21/13 18:26 Natalye:

These look really cool! I don’t know if I’d actually wear these shades though lol

• 8/21/13 18:36 Vikki:

The green brow color in I’m seeing Triples is awesome. It’s my favorit out of the collection

• 8/22/13 10:42 Amanda:

I saw a review of these from another blogger. She said many of the colors were very pigmented but not all of them. I’m not into crazy colors, but I bought “To Muse & Carouse”. I looked EVERYWHERE for these palettes, & ended up finding one 2 weeks into my search at a Rite Aid. This is the only one of the bunch that had 2 neutral colors & a BEAUTIFUL turquoise/teal/aqua/baby blue. I can’t even begin to describe this color. I’m in love. I looked through EVERY eyeshadow at Ulta to find a dupe since I couldn’t find this palette at first, & none came close. Not even UD’s bright & unique eyeshadows! It isn’t quite as pigmented as I’d like, but with a little work it looks great!

• 8/22/13 10:44 Amanda:

Hehe, “To MUSE & Carouse”, would be the PERFECT palette for you also! I’ve never commented on any of your posts before, but I just want you to know that I am crazy about your blog! I always check your posts out before buying any product, & I’ve bought SOOOOOOOO many things because you recommended them! You’re making me poor woman! (:

• 8/27/13 13:27 the Muse:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks Amanda SO freaking flattering :) <3! and yeah, I agree! I think that one should be mine ;D