What’s Pixi Glow Tonic & Where & When Can I Get My Hands On It?

Pixi Glow Tonic

The UK beauty blog scene has their knickers all in a twist with something called Pixi Glow Tonic. News broke of it earlier this Spring and I tried to get to some while I was in the UK earlier this month but no luck.

Apparently it’s like liquid gold.

I shamefully stole the picture above from L’Amour Josie’s website (don’t worry I sent her a kindly e-mail telling her about my klepto ways).

Pixi Glow Tonic is just a toner but it’s been likened to the nectar of the gods. It’s a simple toner with no fragrance, color, or other fillers and suits sensitive skin types just dandy. It’s also oil and alcohol-free and acts as a gentle astringent with aloe vera, witch hazel, and ginseng.

What devilry is this? Alcohol-free astringent? My god! It even contains glycolic! Looks like they covered all bases!

Raves of how well it exfoliates to how incredible it works on redness and restoring glow can be heard wide and far across UK beauty blogs everywhere.

As for me?

I just had a hard time tracking the damn thing down.

Hopefully we see it’s arrival here in the US soon.

Or at the least someone slap it up on ASOS for the love of beauty.

• 8/15/13 20:47 Robin:

You had me a works on redness. Must email pIxi and beg for US release date. Going to peek at evil bay to see if might be there…. Toners for Rosecea are a no no due to the alcohol and harse ingredients. This sounds perfect for me!

• 8/15/13 21:18 Icequeen81:

sounds like a great way to have a glowing skin

• 8/15/13 22:05 Jillian:

I got it from another UK blogger who had done a post talking about how they wanted to do a swap. Supposedly, the ingredients in this are similar to P50 which can be purchased in the US via

• 8/15/13 22:34 Tomate Farcie:

Buy Biologique Recherche P50…it’s what this product is modeled after and available in US…

• 8/16/13 9:16 the Muse:

thanks tomate!

• 8/15/13 22:54 The Beauty Alchemist:

Musey, I am disappointed you didn’t get us any . OK, really I hadn’t heard of it- yet. But now I need it. I imagine we will get it eventually.

• 8/16/13 9:16 the Muse:

I am too! I sob! :-D I think so too! we just need to be patient…GRR impossible! :D

• 8/15/13 23:30 Sara:

I know right! I’ve seen this just about everywhere but it’s like dangling a carrot infront of us, we’ll never get it. Anytime soon that is. Darn it! (from Singapore, btw)

• 8/16/13 9:15 the Muse:

hopefully we all get our hands on it sooner or later sara :D

• 8/16/13 0:15 Ruth:

I know, right? This sounds like the holy grail/fountain of youth/lucky powerball sole winner all rolled into one! We have Pixi at Tar-jay and they need to add this item POST HASTE! that’s right, i used all caps because i mean business.

• 8/16/13 0:34 Aretsuya:

Wow…it sounds like ambrosia for your skin… *covets* I’ve heard somewhere that you can only get it in online or in-store in the UK.

• 8/16/13 9:14 the Muse:

unfortunately it was out of stock while I was in London Aretsuya and it isn’t sold online :-/ not yet anyway!

• 8/16/13 1:17 Melissa:

Its supposed to be very similar to Biologique Recherch√©’s P50 lotion or Alpha-H’s Liquid Gold. Give those a try if you can’t get your hands on the Pixi Glow Tonic.

• 8/16/13 9:11 the Muse:

thanks melissa!

• 8/16/13 5:19 smugnificent:

Imagine my disappointment when I traveled to London and I was standing in the Pixi store and this was temporarily out of stock. I felt a bit heartbroken…

• 8/16/13 5:59 Pagitta:

Oh, yes, please slap someone at ASOS to make this lovely product become easily to access :)

• 8/16/13 8:57 the Muse:

lol it’s ok pagitta was funny :D

• 8/16/13 6:10 Pagitta:

Sorry, for my inappropriate comment above. Just joking.

• 8/16/13 8:49 Kitten:

Must. Acquire. Help us find it Muse!!! LOL :-D

• 8/16/13 8:56 the Muse:

lol i hear ya if it pops up I’ll be the first to tell ya promise!

• 8/16/13 9:03 Butterdaisy:

This sounds fantastic and like I truly NEED it. Thanks for sharing this one with us. I can’t wait to track it down either.

• 8/16/13 9:12 the Muse:

my pleasure daisy :)

• 8/16/13 9:29 Cj:

“No results found on ebay” WHAT IS THIS WITCH MAGIC!!

• 8/16/13 9:31 the Muse:

LOL tell me about it hubby! I NEED it in my life!

• 8/16/13 11:24 Libby:

I’ve been dying to try this!!! There’s a Clarins product, the gentle renewing brightening peel I believe, that’s similar to this. it contains AHAs and salycilic acid! A lot milder but I use it in a similar manner as my exfoliating toner :)

• 8/16/13 15:07 amy:

I find it amusing when those in the UK/overseas “envy” those of us in the US for the products *we* have access to, then something like this comes along… Perhaps someone should start some sort of Foreign Exchange program…

• 8/18/13 7:25 Maya:

I luckily managed to get my hands on it two weeks ago in the Pixi store but it literally flies off the shelves. They take phone orders but I believe they only ship in UK. Used it every other day, mild tingling sensation the first couple of times, skin looks more compact and bright. Not a miracle yet…but working on it. Yes, if you can’t get this, the alternative is Clarins Exfoliating toner. Easy to get hold everywhere in the world. Hope this helps.

• 8/19/13 9:16 the Muse:

thanks maya!

• 8/19/13 22:26 Aubrey:

I contacted pixi and asked them where I can get it in the US and they told me to email store@pixibeauty.com and they can ship it :) I haven’t tried it yet but I’m going to!

• 8/24/13 23:04 Haina:

I emailed Pixi and they do ship to the US! It is quite costly unfortunately. Anyways this is what they said: “Glow Tonic retails at ¬£16 per 250ml bottle and shipping to US is ¬£14.50 due to the size and weight of the bottle.”

Just email store@pixibeauty.com with your info and they will ship it to you.