Yves Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation for Fall 2013

Yves Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation

Yves Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation is a swanky new serum based foundation that might hurt your purse strings…..but could prove tempting for those who desire an anti-aging foundation product.

Take a peek!

YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation is $69 and available in ten shade selections for Fall 2013 that offers medium to full coverage and the promise of 24 hydration.

The foundation is infused with YSL’s Forever Youth Liberator Serum which combines all-day, non-stop moisture to smooth and soften skin with the patented Color Tune-Up Complex to correct dullness, giving you a newer, brighter complexion.

They had me at newer, brighter complexion and loves that interesting bottle by the very way.

It’s available on counter now or head over to Nordstrom.com to make it yours.

It might be a touch out of my reach. I’ve never spent near $70 bucks on foundation before…fifty-ish yes, sixty even…but almost a $100? No….!

You?

• 8/26/13 11:03 Chynna:

Youth Liberator? I just can’t get behind the name OR the price. Our youth is not oppressed or a slave that needs to be freed, but it’s possible that we’re slaves to something if we spend that much money on a foundation.

• 8/26/13 11:34 Cindy Ramirez:

69 bucks is a little much for me. I was going to spend 62 on the Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation. I fell in love with it after one of my Sephora girlies demoed it on me, but I couldn’t bear to spend that much on foundation! I also reasoned out with myself 3 cans of that would be the price of an airbrushing machine, so I might as well just invest. D;

• 8/26/13 17:50 Ruth:

or you can wait for the upcoming fall 20% off sale =)

• 8/26/13 21:02 Cindy Ramirez:

Oh lordy, encouraging me is a bad thing. ;] hehe

• 8/26/13 12:27 kimkats:

$70!? This stuff had better do windows or floors at least if it’s going to cost me that much!! Yikes… I think $45-ish is the most I’ve ever spent on a foundaiton… I just don’t see that much difference beteen HE and LE foundations. It’s the color match and formula that counts and $70 is just outta my reach…. Ouch!!

• 8/26/13 12:55 Steffi:

The bottle makes me want it… But the price is outrageous. That doesn’t mean that I’m not going to go to Nordies and check it out ASAP.

• 8/26/13 16:12 Sara Elisabeth:

I’d rather buy an awesome serum and a separate foundation then spend this much for a foundation that probably doesn’t do more than function as a foundation.

• 8/26/13 22:42 Maggie:

Honestly, I would try an Armani foundation first if I was going to splurge that much on foundation. The YSL Touche Eclat oxidizes on me (I think? It’s been ages since i tried the stuff).

• 8/27/13 10:27 Jackie:

I actually was going to purchase this foundation…but my skin is more on the oily side and it made me look greasy. So I bought the YSL touch eclat fundation instead and I looove it.

• 9/15/13 15:59 Ting:

Hey guys,
    I just bought this foundation last Friday since I can’t resist it when the SA from Nordstrom applied it on me. It looks great on my dry skin. But to be honest, $69 is way too outrageous because there’s bunch of foundations that can reach the same result…

But I just like the smell, the bottle, the luxury feeling, and YSL! LOL
    Overall, I love this foundation so I encourage people to try it out!

BTW, I got 10% off so it only costs me $62 so it’s cheaper than Girgio Armani Maestro foundation anyway!