50% Off Your Entire Purchase from the Balm for Charity

the Balm InStain

Want 50% Off your entire purchase from the Balm? On Wednesday, September 25th from 12-1pm PST you can score 50% Off your entire purchase at thebalm.com during a flash sale (no code required, discount taken off at check out).

But that’s not all…the Balm is donating 50% of the proceeds of each sale to SMART, a non profit organization that provides education opportunities to financially disadvantaged students.

To learn more visit www.thesmartprogram.org

Not only do you get to grab up some of your fav Balm product but you’re also benefiting a very worthy cause with your purchase!

So start making your list and popping stuff into your cart in preparation for Wednesday’s sale!

Please note I don’t have any control over the Balm’s website and downtime they may experience. They really don’t share issues with me about their server etc..so if the site goes down I don’t really know when it’ll be back up or what sort of trouble they are experiencing. I’m sure if there are issues they’ll make good on the sale. If any issues arise I suggest tweeting, Facebooking, or e-mailing them. Good Luck!

• 9/23/13 16:23 Liz:

nooOOoOOOoo I just bought a bunch of stuff from NYX yesterday and now I’m out of makeup money. :( dang.

• 9/23/13 16:35 Gloria Ly:

Hey, do you if the start time is 12AM or 12PM? If it’s 12PM, that’s really only an hour, so I might not even bother because it’ll probably crash like it did last time they had a 50% off sale.

• 9/23/13 17:16 the Muse:

it’s a flash sale gloria, typically flash sales are only for a short time. It’s 12 PM as I listed in the post. hope this helps.

• 9/23/13 17:33 Clio:

Do you know if this offer is US only?

• 9/23/13 17:37 the Muse:

it’s prob international as well but last time I heard major complaints about the shipping to other countries being very high. I don’t know what shipping fees are just based on experience with the last sale and what people were saying.

• 9/23/13 17:34 kamikity:

I hope it’s longer than an hour… I’ve been wanting to try the Instain blushes since it came out.
    How come Sephora doesn’t carry theBalm?

• 9/23/13 17:36 the Muse:

it’s a flash sale and only for an hour kamikity. Sephora used to carry the Balm but the contract probably ran out as Sephora rotates brands a lot to make room for new brands…this happened with DuWop, Bourjois Paris, the Balm, etc

• 9/24/13 21:33 Mandi:

Beauty.com sells theBalm and I think you can use drugstore dollars on purchases there!

• 9/23/13 19:29 Melissa:

Do you know if skincare/haircare products are included in the sale? There are some items ive been interested in trying.

• 9/24/13 9:26 the Muse:

it’s 50% off your order melissa, doesn’t matter what you purchase. hope this helps!

• 9/23/13 23:22 Shelby:

If only they worked on their international shipping. >.> Being in Canada it shouldn’t be nearly that expensive.

• 9/24/13 10:44 Lori:

ooo I can’t wait to try their dry shampoo!! I also love their blueberry face mask but think I might try to spearmint/aloe one instead this time! I have to remember that this starts at 3pm for East Coast-ers!

• 9/24/13 11:30 Beks:

Nooo! I can’t even get into the site. This is the third huge sale I’ll have missed because the site can’t handle the traffic. Muuuse! Why don’t they want my money?…

• 9/24/13 11:31 the Muse:

the sale isn’t until tomorrow beks?

• 9/24/13 11:33 Beks:

Ahah… Color me embarrassed. My phone is off a day. Funny, I still can’t get into the site though.

• 9/24/13 11:53 the Muse:

not sure why the site is down maybe ask the balm on facebook/twitter? but thankfully doesn’t matter as sale starts tomorrow :)

• 9/24/13 11:50 Pharmgirl:

Muse, I just tried to go to The Balm’s website to browse for the sale tomorrow and it says it’s under construction. Do you know anything about this?

• 9/24/13 11:57 the Muse:

don’t know pharmgirl they don’t really know they don’t share technical details on their site with me perhaps contact them directly via twitter/facebook? sale is tomorrow so plenty of time for it to get back up.

• 9/24/13 12:35 Cindy Ramirez:

So stinkin’ excited for this, but I KNOW it’s going to be a major online traffic jam. D;

• 9/24/13 17:55 Budziak:

I found out about this via twitter. TheBalm has an effective social media presence (esp. Twitter). That being said, it seems like they knew about their site being down & its been fixed and put back up. I’m sure they’re anticipating a high volume of traffic tomorrow. I’m putting together my wish list! Thanks for the notice! :-)

P.S. All 3 Volumes of Shady Lady are totally worth it IMO.

• 9/25/13 12:32 the Muse:

my pleasure budziak! Hope you grab those palettes up!

• 9/25/13 10:27 Caroline:

Thanks for the heads-up about this! I hope they’re better prepared for the traffic to their site than they were the last time they did a 50% off sale. Fingers crossed – I’ve been really wanting the remaining two Shady Lady palettes I don’t already own! :)

• 9/25/13 10:27 the Muse:

good luck caroline :)

• 9/25/13 15:48 Dee:

Their website is not working. I’m not sure why they run these sales when their website cannot handle the traffic. Frustrating!

• 9/25/13 16:10 kamikity:

Totally, I was trying since 11:55 and could not get through at all. wonder how much money they actually raised for charity….

• 9/25/13 16:04 Hoodz:

the whole website is down. suckssss

• 9/25/13 17:08 Sarah:

I knew waiting to purchase would pay off! I got MaryLou-manizer and frat boy blush for $30 with shipping. I am so excited!

• 9/25/13 17:28 the Muse:

Yay :)

• 9/25/13 17:28 kamikity:

Just thought I would give a update.
    it’s 2:24PST, and I was able to purchase from thebalm at 50% discount (though the price per blush was listed to be $22, but came out in the cart for $24.95, but discount is still only $11.)
    anyway if you don’t mind the slightly less than 50% discount, go give it a try!!

• 9/25/13 17:30 the Muse:

Kitty call tomorrow for a refund they mentioned something on FB about the off prices!

• 9/25/13 17:39 kamikity:

Thanks for the info! I didn’t even think of to check their FB!

• 9/25/13 17:55 the Muse:

No prob it’s advertised as 50% and you should get that 50 :)