Benefit Gimme Brow Swatches

Benefit Gimme Brow

Benefit Gimme Brow ($22) is Benefit’s new Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel that launches this Fall. This brush on fiber gel promises to adhere to skin and not hair allowing you to build brows to a thicker, fuller finish.

Imma tell you my brows grow like weeds and I don’t use powders, gels, or fillers of any kind however, I know those with thinner brows might just appreciate this product.

So here are a few swatches for ya!

Benefit Gimme Brow 2

Benefit Gimme Brow is available in two shades selections of Light/Medium and Medium/Deep. Benefits promises long wear with a water proof formula that creates natural looking results that are buildable. The product has a small tapered spool brush to precise shaping.

Benefit Gimme Brow 5

Medium/Deep

Benefit Gimme Brow 6

Light/Medium

Benefit Gimme Brow Swatches

Light/Medium and Medium/Deep

I haven’t personally tried them myself because as I said my brows just don’t need filling, I wish they did!

If you have tried ‘em do let me know your results in the comment field.

Gimme Brow is available now at Sephora, Sephora, Ulta, Ulta.com, Benefit counters and locations, as well as online at benefitcosmetics.com

Disclosure:

This review contains a sample
product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 9/16/13 19:57 Olivia:

Really want to try this!

• 9/16/13 20:30 LMC:

I picked up the light/medium shade at the Birchbox Local shop this weekend. I’m a big fan of the Sonia Kashuk tinted brow gel, so I’m excited to give this one a try. The little brush is so cute too! haha

-LMC

• 9/16/13 21:11 CC:

Not bad so far. Trying to get it on without clumps tho.

• 9/16/13 22:18 Christine:

Definitely going to try this stuff. The girl who does my brows at the Ulta Benefit Brow Bar was telling me about this a while ago I think!

• 9/16/13 22:43 Erin:

Thanks for the update, I hadn’t heard about these! I like the look of the light/medium. I have some trouble finding colors that are light enough to still look natural on my blonde brows.

• 9/16/13 23:33 Lauren:

The product sounds interesting, but the swatches are underwhelming me with the pigmentation.

• 9/17/13 9:19 the Muse:

was a bit hard to swatch them with such a tiny wand lauren that would be why

• 9/17/13 4:00 Morgan:

I’d love to try these, wish there was an even lighter colour for blonde girls though! Love the idea of a smaller spoolie, nice one Benefit!

• 9/17/13 7:44 telle:

i have this and i really love love love it (i am spare at the tail end of the brow) and it helps build up and ‘volumize’! I think the best part is that it acts like a nice brow tamer but doesn’t leave brows crunchy and it is sooooo natural looking! many times when i attempt brows i always felt like i looked like a crazy russian spy with seriously intense eyebrows, but this helps me polish up my look nicely and naturally! <3 YAY! Thanks for teh swatches, Muse! the med-dark shade is definitely a wearable and versatile shade (imho)! :)

• 9/17/13 9:08 the Muse:

thanks for the mini review telle! SUPER helpful :)

• 9/17/13 7:59 Ann Marie:

I tried this product and was very disappointed. The tube seems like a tester tube, it’s very very tiny. After about a week the product started to clump up in the tube. If you don’t get the product on lightly you end up with big clumps that are hard to smooth out. I complained to Benefit, they didn’t care.

• 9/17/13 9:42 Kimmwc03:

I have fairly thick brows and I use this as a definer to tame my brows. I like everything about it except the scent (too strongly perfume-y).

• 9/17/13 11:16 Liz:

I bought this the last time I got my brows done and love it! My brows are thick enough, but they are too light and rather unruly, so all I really need is some coor and control. This stuff fills the bill perfectly. The small tapered spoolie makes it easy to apply and the lighter color is a good match for what I want my brows to be. Most lighter shades are way too warm, but this one is more cool toned. Benefit is hitting it out of the park lately with good basic products like this.

• 9/17/13 11:25 the Muse:

thanks Liz! I didn’t try it because I have way too much brow going on ;-D so all these comments saying how it works really helps readers wanting to purchase ;-D

• 9/18/13 15:40 Laura:

Ooh, I’ll have to check these out in store! I have dark but sparse brows, and I love MUFE’s Aqua Brow, but it creates a very defined look that can be a bit much for more natural looks. I love that the Medium/Deep shade is fairly neutral too. A lot of darker colored brow products are way too warm for me, so this is nice.