Fresh Cherry Sugar Lip Treatment for Fall 2013

Fresh Cherry Sugar Lip Treatment

New season, new Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment kids! The new Fresh Cherry Sugar Lip Treatment for Fall 2013 is the latest tinted lip loving balm from our friends at Fresh.

This hydrating treatment nourishes, protects with an SPF 15, and tints lips with a gorgeous shade of cherry!

Sugar Lip Treatment contains oils and waxes with real sugar that nourishes lips and essential fatty acids cushion lips and keep them looking plump and healthy.

I own all the the shades as it so I probably need to add Fresh Cherry Sugar Lip Treatment ($22.50) to my stash as well yes?

It’s available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

Want it?

Or skip?

Do share!

• 9/16/13 10:39 Lesleyk:

It’s in my Nordstrom shopping bag! What did you think of Petal? That’s in my bag, too. Haven’t seen any reviews on it, though.

• 9/16/13 10:40 the Muse:

petal was quite nice lesley! I don’t think I took time to review it but I really liked it, nice natural pink ;D

• 9/16/13 11:04 Cindy Ramirez:

I went and played with the Marc Jacobs lip balm. Ooooohhh was that soft and buttery. I can’t decided between the two. D;

• 9/16/13 11:16 the Muse:

i freaking love the MJ one! it’s lovely ;-D

• 9/16/13 11:30 Cj:

Good morning wifey! How was your weekend?? I’m gonna skip this, tbh I don’t really like the fresh balms, I think they have a weird taste and once you get over the cute factor it’s pretty meh. Expecially considering that for a couple bucks more i can buy another lancome baume in love (which I’m “in love” with!)

• 9/16/13 11:34 the Muse:

incredible thanks for asking mister! how are you and how was yours? I really love the taste tbh! ;-D they taste rather d-lish…! I really like the baume in love as well ;-D I wanna try the new glossses btw…those look divine!

• 9/16/13 11:40 Cj:

New glosses?! What new glosses?!? I swear I’ve been slacking off looking for new products lately, you’d be so disappointed in me :( I’ve been being a total nerd n playing gw2 all day lmao. Eh my BFF likes the taste of em too but for some reason they just taste like burnt lemons to me lol. I like the more fruity citrus taste of the lancomes