Julep Rock Star Hand Creme Is Rocking?

Julep Rock Star Hand Creme

I’ve finally faced reality that I won’t be a rock star anytime soon. I’ll have the quesadilla instead…

Le sigh.

But it doesn’t mean I don’t love everything Rock Star related especially beauty bytes!

Julep Rock Star Hand Creme ($20) is an emollient hand cream blended with shea butter, glycerin, coconut oil, and vitamin E to keep your skins super hydrated. The texture is supposedly non greasy and quick to absorb and I heard a rumor (that I just made up) that Lars uses it before every single performance.

I miss his long hair.

I met him backstage once, I even touched him. And on the 21st we’ll resume our relationship from afar when I hit up the Apollo theater to see Metallica in concert!

But that’s a story for another day….!

I wonder what it smells like? Booze, cocaine, and cheap perfume? Naaa! Julep wouldn’t go that far with their Rock Star status. Or would they?

It’s available now at QVC.com

• 9/17/13 13:10 Miss D:

Oh, I like the way the tube looks…hope it smells good! BTW, hope you enjoy the concert and get to touch Lars again!! *fingers crossed*

• 9/17/13 13:15 the Muse:

LOL ;-D I wish! or lick him ;D

• 9/18/13 10:24 Miss D:

Naughty, naughty Musey! LOL

• 9/18/13 10:34 the Muse:

hehe

• 9/18/13 10:51 Miss D:

Forgot to ask…what cool outfit are you going to wear to the show? I need deets please!! XD

• 9/18/13 10:59 the Muse:

army jacket, back has a Metallica emblem in the back (no, I didn’t make it myself, can’t sew for my life! I had a seamstress at my local cleansers cut up an old Metallica concert t-shirt I had and she sewed it to the back of my jacket), black lace see through top with a black corset under it, black studded combat boots, jeans, and big ass chalked hair ;-D lol

• 9/18/13 11:01 the Muse:

ps little pimp the boots are from an incredibly etsy shop called VileBroccolifur AMAZING store :D

• 9/17/13 13:47 Kimmwc03:

I got one directly from Julep a few months ago (in my Maven box) and it was OK. Not much of a scent, very subtle but it felt nice on my hands. It’s non-gready but the I had a love/hate relationship with the packaging because you twist the cap and the lotion comes out of a small hole in the cap.

• 9/17/13 16:30 the Muse:

oh man…! :-/ do not like messy packaging!

• 9/18/13 0:38 Meg:

Oh Muse, love ya even more now! Never knew you were a fellow Metallica fan! :D I was pretty much raised on them and they are amazing live. They were my Mom’s favorite band so they hold a special place in my heart!

• 9/18/13 11:15 the Muse:

I love that your mom loved them Meg ;-D she must be AWESOME hehe ;-D been a found fan since 8th grade…! I still have the black album on TAPE! lol!

• 9/18/13 12:01 Miss D:

Corset AND a lace blouse…woah…your outfit is NICE! You are so gonna look like a hot ’80s groupie (like a brunette Kelly Bundy- hehe)…cool! You should put a choker on with that…oh, and I will totally look up the Etsy store where you bought your boots!
    Please try and do an outfit photo, or at least a photo of your boots for us!!

• 9/18/13 12:21 the Muse:

LMAO miss D ;-D hehe! thanks. I aim to be a brunette kelly bundy! Pass the lighter melted eyeliner please ;-D I actually have my name plate so prob gonna wear that for bling :-D the Etsy store is amazings (not affiliated)! I purchased several items from them the last year or so and love everything. They are a sibling team that create the most wonderfully fun accessories :-D check instagram ;-D I’m always snapping odd ass pictures of my latest chucks lol! I’m positive the boots will make it on there ;-D <3!