Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Mini Lip Gloss Collection Holiday 2013

Lorac Rockin Red Hot Mini Lip Gloss Collection

Hello there Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Mini Lip Gloss Collection ($24) want me to take your home tonight? Available on Ulta.com this morning this cute little Holiday 2013 Lipgloss Set from Lorac has my eye and by the very way let’s remember how awesome Lorac Lipgloss Holiday Sets are!

Lorac Rockin’ Red Hot Mini Lip Gloss Collection ($24) is a selection of eight mini glosses packed with a formula rich with antioxidants from Acai Berry, Pomegranate, Grape Seed plus Vitamins A, C & E.

This set is a change for Lorac as they typically do deluxe size gloss sets that feature five or six shades. This year the glosses get a bit smaller but you get more variety of shades.

I love the red rocker look of the packaging too which makes excited to see what sort of Holiday palette they’ll have!

This set is available now at Ulta.com

• 9/25/13 12:17 Phyrra:

Adorable! I love the packaging.

• 9/25/13 13:53 Kadie Lee:

I’m curious to see how that shade that appears to be a purple fares! I’m a sucker for anything makeup related that’s purple.

• 9/25/13 14:09 Robin:

HSN has a six piece gloss set for 27.00. I agree with Kadie Lee; wants to see the purple!

• 9/26/13 10:26 Kimmwc03:

Yes, I ordered the HSN one but I’m pretty sure there is no purple in that one. But I think the HSN ones are full sized.

• 9/25/13 15:43 Natalye:

I can’t wait to see what else they release for the holidays!

• 9/25/13 20:32 Courtney:

The only thing that would make this better is if these were the old school Lorac lip polishes. Remember those? Gosh, those things just bring back a big of flood of dang good memories. ;)

• 9/26/13 9:45 the Muse:

GOSH YES! memories!

• 9/26/13 7:39 telle:

aw wow….love the variety of colors…super bummed that they are mini’s…lorac glossie sets are the sets i always look forward to *every* year…

• 10/13/13 0:00 Sayomi:

I just ordered this. I will report back on a color swatch and quick review.

• 10/14/13 22:26 Cindi:

I just got this in the full sized tubes for $27 at Sephora. I am already loving the ones I have tried. They are long lasting color and I only had to reapply once every few hours. I got last years set (Sweet Temptations)and gave the darkest shade to my friend and she loved it so much she used it all up and then bought more Lorac lipgloss. We are both sold on these Lorac lipglosses.