Lush Come On Baby Let The Good Times Roll Now Permanent

Lush Let The Good Times Roll Facial Cleanser

Come On Let the Good Times Roll Cleanser

Lush Come On Baby Let The Go Times Roll Cleanser is now permanent my friends! Yes, you can get Lush Come On Baby Let The Good Times Roll any time you want starting Sunday in stores and online.

Bless relief!

I absolutely love this cleanser so I’m happy to see it return not only as a seasonal cleanser but also as a permanent part of Lush’s skincare line up! Lush released this two Christmas’s ago and it’s become a cult favorite cleanser since. It’s a hand rolled cleanser much like Angels on Bare Skin that’s made from maize flour and polenta which gives the cleanser its exfoliating properties. To use simply break off a piece of the cleanser, place in the palm of your hand, use a little water to work it into a paste. Now massage it onto your face and gently buff away drier skin to reveal a smooth glow!

Each 3.5 oz tub of Come On Baby Let The Good Times Roll is $12.95 and will be available permanently at Lush stores or online at www.lush.com

I know I’m quite happy about its return.

How about you?

• 9/18/13 10:06 breyerchic04:

This is one I’ve wanted to try but haven’t gotten around to, so now I’m glad I can get it! Not that I need another cleanser…

• 9/18/13 12:10 Saira:

Awesome! Now they should make buche de Noel perm. as well.. Do you know when that’s coming out for the holidays? I tried it last yr on your suggestion and fell in love with it

• 9/18/13 12:19 the Muse:

if they do that I’d be in HEAVEN! I sure hope it comes back but I don’t know anything about xmas collection yet…Halloween info is upcoming next week and christmas hopefully to follow!

• 9/30/13 1:36 Sarah:

Buche is seasonal only BUT they were just making it this week so it should hit NA stores in a few weeks! :)

• 9/18/13 15:27 Anne-Sophie:

Oh that’s great news! I bought a jar last year and loved it. That smell!! Wished I bought 10 more. Do you know if it’s gonna be permanent in Europe too?

• 9/18/13 15:29 the Muse:

England yes Anne the rest of Europe not sure my dear!

• 9/19/13 8:47 Anne-Sophie:

Thanks for responding! I live in the Netherlands so fingers crossed it will be permanent here too. :) Otherwise I’ll order online.

• 9/19/13 9:13 the Muse:

my pleasure! If I hear anything will update :)

• 9/18/13 22:29 MandyB:

Haha, I squeed and hubby goes ‘what?’. I tell him let the good times roll is now permanent and he replies (insert sarcasm) ‘well wowie! Let’s have a bit of a party then’. He’ll appreciate my soft sweet smelling skin though!

• 9/19/13 9:38 the Muse:

LOL mandy! :-D

• 10/28/13 6:49 Ash:

Hey, I have only just discovered this and I love it. As LUSH is an Aussie brand/company, do you know if this is perm in Australia too? Sorry for the dumb question.

• 10/28/13 9:39 the Muse:

I don’t know Ash sorry! I only got word on the US news but nothing abroad. Sorry!