Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel Available via Lush UK

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel

Love Lush Rose Jam? Now you can get your hands on Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel!

The sweet, additive, and slightly nauseating (if you use too much) scent of Rose Jam is bottled up in 100ML bottle of Shower Gel available exclusively online at Lush UK for a limited time.

Wit notes of vanilla pod infusion, goji berry juice an nourishing argan oil this deliciously fruity floral scent smells just like the long gone perfume and of course, Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner and Rose Jam Bubbleroon!

I won’t admit to how many bottles I ordered.

*looks at the ceiling and whistles innocently*

Grab it at www.lush.co.uk

Lush UK ships worldwide.

• 9/5/13 17:08 ribbonroses:

I bought two 500ml bottles not long ago. Addicted? Lil bit! Xx

• 9/5/13 20:09 Courtney:

I bought this a few weeks ago and absolutely adore it. I wish they made this in a fragrance spray (I think they came out with one for a short period but it’s no longer available?). Anyway, love love love it. Definitely will reorder.

• 9/6/13 0:03 Jen:

I ordered 2 biggest bottles and they already shipped to me (I’m in the states)!! I almost thought I should’ve got more but rumor has it North America will get it soon so I can get more here <3

• 9/6/13 0:37 Sarah:

I work in one of the Lush factories and Rose Jam is indeed being released with the holiday collection and will be in NA stores soon. :)

• 9/6/13 9:17 the Muse:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any other deets you can share?! :-D

• 9/10/13 1:15 Sarah:

Hmmm just a little… :)

This might already be public but one of their seasonal face cleansers is coming back to be a permanent, all-year long product~ “Let the Good Times Roll”

Several of the Holiday items are inspired by David Bowie… ;)

There will be a ‘Santa Baby’ lip balm + lip scrub coming out~~ you can probably guess what color! I tried them out during the holiday presentations and they. are. AMAZING!

• 9/10/13 1:24 Sarah:

and if you like the snow fairy scent and our massage bars, you’re in for a treat….

• 9/10/13 9:12 the Muse:

OOOOO! exciting Sarah especially about David Bowie ;-D

• 9/6/13 5:10 Ryou:

WHY IS IT NOT PERMANENT?? T____T

• 9/6/13 11:52 Heather:

I came home from Reading on Tuesday with a suitcase full of Grass shower gel lol and about 250 PG tips. :)

• 9/6/13 11:55 the Muse:

that’s how to do it right! ;-D

• 9/6/13 14:27 Cj:

This will be the first time I’m ordering a lush shower gel in a looooooooong time lol

• 9/9/13 9:41 the Muse:

snow fairy is back soon TOO!

• 9/6/13 18:07 Cindy Ramirez:

Um, I want to taste this. Why is this not a real edible item? D;

• 9/7/13 13:38 Christine:

OHHHH MY LAAAAAWD. I missed out on the Rose Jam fragrance and quiver when I start going through eBay at the extreme markup. I’m still trying to figure out the Lush UK shipping prices for Canada – but if we are getting it in North America – hmm, should I wait or just figure out the UK thing and just get it shipped out so I can enjoy it right away? Decisions decisions!

• 9/10/13 1:09 Sarah:

It will definitely be in your Lush Canada retail store :) If everything ships according to schedule, it should be there around October. So it really depends on how long you want to wait….

• 9/12/13 14:25 Brit:

Rose Jam shower gel is up on the US site now! I just ordered an embarrassing amount of it.

• 9/12/13 14:26 the Muse: