Never Forgotten

My little city always lands on its feet.

My heart goes out to those who had family, friends, and loved ones that suffered through the tragedy of 9/11.

As a New Yorker (bred, born, and raised) I’m proudest of the way we always have had the ability to pull together in times of need.

• 9/11/13 10:34 Deb:

Well said Muse. I’ve never been to New York but that attack was on all of us as Americans even though New York bore the worst of it. Every anniversary, I stop and say a prayer for all of those that lost loved ones and for those that survived. If I could only have one wish granted before I die, it would be for all of the hate to end.

• 9/11/13 10:46 the Muse:

sorry was def not trying to exclude anyone :) there were a lot of people lost during the 9/11 attacks :( Well said, the hate needs to stop :(

• 9/11/13 11:38 Deb:

Oh no, I didn’t take it that way at all. My comment wasn’t intended to imply that, I was just remarking on the scope of the tragedy in general.

• 9/11/13 11:55 the Muse:

didn’t want anyone feeling left out :-D I def agree with all you said Deb. a sad day for all!

• 9/11/13 11:04 Michelle:

I lived in NYC and was attending graduate school @ Columbia when 9/11 happened to all of these United States of America. I am proud of NYC and her ability to raise up, hold her head up high, and keep on keepin’ on in true American spirit. Hopefully as the world continues to evolve and change, the basic reason of why the attacks were constructed in the first place will be truly understood and people will foster tolerance and acceptance for each and every person and their differences. God bless America.

• 9/11/13 11:09 the Muse:

well said Michelle :)

• 9/11/13 13:45 JoElla:

“Never forget the bad times, always remember the good ones, and carry on, life is for living.”

Wonderfully said honey.

• 9/11/13 14:09 the Muse:
  • 9/11/13 13:58 Robin:

Not from NY, but it’s one of my favorite cites to visit. Like everyone else, I remember where I was when the attacks started. I can’t imagine being in NY or at the Pentagon. We are still keeping in our hearts and prayers. Praying no one will go thru it again.

• 9/11/13 14:09 the Muse: