New Love & Toast Shower Gel

Love Toast Shower Gel

Apparently Love & Toast makes Shower Gel now! Brilliance!

Wakey, wakey time to haul out one of Love & Toast’s cheery and natural Shower Gels that contain a blend of apricot fruit and white ginger plus hydrating avocado oils as well to keep skin moist!

Scents:

• Honey Coconut
  • Gin Blossom
  • Sugar Grapefruit
  • Mandarin Tea

Each is 10 oz in size and $9.99 at Ulta and Ulta.com

I want one…! Honey Coconut sounds divine!

P.S. I’m woman enough to admit I love Miley’s We Can’t Stop! I has an ear worm!

• 9/17/13 21:16 Daniela:

Squee! I love gin!!!!! Ooh I mean gin blossom..same thing no?

• 9/17/13 22:03 Jamie:

I almost bought one of their lip balms today at ultra! Have you ever tried them?

• 9/18/13 11:17 the Muse:

stick or pot Jamie? I never tried the stick balms but the pots are lovely ;D

• 9/18/13 21:31 Jamie:

Pot! Looks like I’ll deff be getting it next time.

• 9/17/13 22:23 Mithila:

This brand also has released some lip balms in little glass jars, it’s kind of a thick wax that melts down with body heat into a thinner formula!

I think the scents with these are kind of iffy though, the lip balm had a ‘vanilla chai’ one and being Indian, ya can’t disrespect the chai, but dear god it smelled like crayons.

• 9/18/13 11:17 the Muse:

yeah they’ve had those a while Mithila :-D they are fab :D lol love the “don’t disrespect the chai” hehe!

• 9/17/13 22:32 JackieG:

um….where have these been? and why have they not been on my radar? all of these scents sound right up my alley!!! I see a trip to Ulta in my future!

• 9/18/13 11:16 the Muse:

same here jacks :D

• 9/18/13 5:05 Amy Amethyst:

It is one of those songs that gets in your head!

• 9/18/13 11:08 the Muse:

TOO true!

• 9/18/13 10:33 Kimmyyy:

Honey coconut does sound pretty amazing, and that’s pretty cheap!

On a side note, I can’t wait until Miley Cyrus isn’t a thing anymore. She just looks like a now. What’s up with these little celebrity brats that grow up and have to act as trashy and gross as possible?

• 9/18/13 10:36 the Muse:

hi kimmy I edited your comment a bit as miley is a girl and a fellow woman, so tossing around the W word is kinda harsh. Her life, her choices ya know? :) live and let live.

• 10/6/13 5:22 Ari:

Muse, I completely agree with you.
        Surely enough, everyone goes through a phase. She was just unlucky enough to have it so late in her career where she’s finally gotten a chance to choose paths.

• 10/7/13 12:45 the Muse:

exactly ari…she’s just going through the wild weird stage….it’s all about marketing :-D I think she’s in her own head right now unlike what the news/press is saying about her being on drugs yada yada…leave her be, let her do her own thing, she’ll grow up soon enough I’m sure :)

• 9/24/13 22:34 Iris:

Such cute packaging. I wish we had Ulta and this brand here.