OPI IPhone 5 Case with Matching Mini Nail Lacquer at Ulta

OPI IPhone 5 Case with Matching Mini Nail Lacquer
HOW cute are the OPI Iphone 5 Case with a Matching Mini Nail Lacquer? I’m not a nail girl so I’m probably wouldn’t sport one of these bad boys on my phone but I wish Urban Decay, Too Faced, and a few other brands would do eyeshadow or eyeliner ones!

That would be wicked fierce.

Take a peek at these cuties!

Each OPI IPhone 5 Case with Matching Mini Nail Lacquer contains a phone case along with a matching mini OPI Nail Lacquer in the shade featured on the iPhone case.

OPI Pink Flamenco iPhone Case

Pink Flamenco

OPI You Dont Know Jacques iPhone Case

You Don’t Know Jacques

OPI Dating A Royal iPhone Case

Dating a Royal

OPI Im Not Really A Waitress iPhone Case

I’m Not Really A Waitress

Brilliance right?

These are $39 each and available at Ulta and Ulta.com

Whatcha think?

Would you deck your phone out in one?

• 9/10/13 10:35 Cj:

Yeah let’s come out with an iPhone case the day apples announcing new ones lol.

• 9/10/13 10:37 the Muse:

but of course, excellent marketing :D

• 9/10/13 12:49 Cindy Ramirez:

I’m unfortunately in the market for an iPhone 5 case. I have a iPhone 4 but it’s only 16g and I keep filling up my memory between pictures and music. I wanted to upgrade to the iPhone 4S 32g, but those are apparently impossible to find now, so I’ll be upgrading to the iPhone 5 32g. I’m purposely waiting for the new ones to be released so the old ones drop in price. :D Yay for technology.

• 9/10/13 12:58 the Muse:

keynote TODAY!

• 9/10/13 14:42 Cj:

K so I’m a little meh about the new phones hbu?

• 9/10/13 15:23 the Muse:

meh too! :-/ but pretty much what I expected. cheaper one is cool for those on a budget though and the fingerprint technology is def awesome!

• 9/10/13 15:30 Cj:

Yeah the finger print thing is cool, I just wished they changed the look of the 5s like they did with the 5c

• 9/10/13 15:35 the Muse:

too much to ask for CJ ;-D I know it would be another rendition of the 5…next year or if you’re lucky in Jan/Feb you’ll see something huge ;-D 5 is too new to revamp completely I suspected they’d do a variation of it and that kinda sucks :-/ but those be the breaks kid. but good news…kinda sort saves me money? but maybe not because seriously considering a purchase *beats head on desk*

• 9/10/13 15:40 Cj:

Yeah I might get the gold one. Idk I’m more looking forward to them announcing new iPads next month.

• 9/10/13 16:02 the Muse:

I’ll cave if it’s a high res screen. kindly will ditch my mini for a new high res mini! ;-D