Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick & Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Hits the Runway

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick and Lipgloss

New York Fashion Week started this week and models hit the runway with both elegant and sometimes unusual makeup. If we’re honest with ourselves we’ll admit that runway makeup isn’t always wearable but one accessory that makes a statement time and time again is the perfect lipstick. Those looking for a wearable look this season, you can find that in rich, warm shades of lipstick and gloss.

That perfect runway pout doesn’t have to be expensive either as Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss are beautifully budget friendly.

As models sweep the runway this week I’m sure you’ll see plenty of rich wine-hued pouts as the classic vampy lip look is legendary for making an appearance during not only NYFW but also during the Fall season. To recreate the look prep lips well by exfoliating gently with a sugar scrub and follow up with a moisturizing lip balm. Line lips with a deep wine shade to blend with! I personally love Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Raisin Rage for my vampy lip look! The plummy shade has a candy apple like finish on my lips with a soft, shiny pigmented formula that glides across lips like butter! I can’t pull them off very well myself but shades of grape are always perfect compliments to a vampy lip and shades like Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Berry Allure is a perfectly sheer and subtle way to try out the trend for size! Great makeup is all about experimenting and you can definitely afford to do so with Revlon’s new range of Super Lustrous Lipstick as it’s available in over 80 shades with several finishes to choose from!

Revlon Raisin Rage Super Lustrous Lipstick

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Raisin Rage

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Raisin Rage

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Berry Allure

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Berry Allure

Of course, if vampy lip looks aren’t your thing you can go with a warmer look for Fall by embracing shades like Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rosewine or Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Kiss Me Coral. Both shades are perfect compliments to cool, brisk autumn season and remind me of just Fall leaves. The warmer shades are perfect companions to a nude, natural eye look and bright.

Revlon Rosewine Super Lustrous Lipstick

Revlon Kiss Me Coral Super Lustrous Lipgloss

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rosewine

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Kiss Me Coral

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rosewine

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Kiss Me Coral

Start your trend this year with the perfect lip look and tell me what you’ll be wearing on your lips this season and if any of the makeup trends popping up at New York Fashion Week are to your liking!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Swatches

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss Berry Allure and Kiss Me Coral

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Lipsticks

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Swatches

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rosewine and Raisin Rage

I imagine we’ll see plenty of cat eyes, sultry smoldering smoky ones, and of course, emphasis on dramatic, bold lips for Fall!

What’s your ideal Fall runway look?

• 9/6/13 11:55 Louise:

Wow, I love those lipsticks! I have about twenty from that range… looks like I need to expand my collection.

• 9/6/13 13:03 Dee:

The Rosewine and Kiss Me Coral look very wearable and pretty,.

• 9/6/13 13:31 Kimmwc03:

I recently bought Black Cherry and Cherries in the Snow and think they are perfect for fall.

• 9/6/13 15:03 amy:

Both are Classics! I’ve been wearing both of those for over 20 years, and they have always stayed relevant.

• 9/6/13 15:10 amy:

I’ll be hitting Target & ULTA this evening, so hopefully I’ll stumble upon Raisin Rage! Revlon is probably my all-time favorite brand for lipstick. Shades are classic & timeless (and stick around for a nice amount of time!), formulas superb, and all at a great price, which is probably the main reason they’ve been around longer than any other cosmetic brand.

• 9/6/13 20:34 Nadia:

Love raisin rage on you!

• 9/9/13 9:40 the Muse:

aw thanks nadia!

• 9/7/13 10:49 Peggy:

Those are very pretty for fall, and may I suggest a favorite of mine for many years, Wine with Everything!?! It’s so wearable and comfortable, not to mention a gorgeous color!

• 9/9/13 9:27 the Muse:

thanks for the rec peggy! gonna keep an eye out for that :D

• 9/9/13 9:47 Eraser:

Love that too – another one I’ve worn for 20+ years.

• 9/9/13 11:41 amy:

WWE is such a universally flattering shade.

• 9/7/13 11:59 Patty:

I have Pink in the Afternoon, I like Revlon’s formula. The mark-up for Revlon products here is just ridiculous, I have to shell out $12. :( I live in the Philippines btw

• 9/9/13 9:26 the Muse:

ouch Patty! that’s high!

• 9/12/13 11:43 Patty:

:( I got this from last Christmas Kris Kringle, just had to take advantage of the opportunity and put it on my wish list.

• 9/9/13 11:39 amy:

They’re pretty high at some stores in the US, as well. Walgreen’s, for example (at least here, in SoCal), sells them for nearly $11; add to that nearly 10% sales tax, which isn’t included in the retail price, and we’re paying around $12 (CA has the one of the highest sales taxes in the country).

• 9/8/13 20:05 StellaDiva:

I love those colors but found Revlon lipsticks had a funny taste to them. Do they still?

• 9/9/13 9:46 Eraser:

I think I’ve been using Rosewine for almost 25 years! Revlon used to be a department store brand back then. There are several of their shades that I’ve been buying for eons.

Raisin Rage is one of my favorite nail polish colors so I was very annoyed when Revlon re-did their polish & got rid of all the classic ones. I may have to get the l/s now.