Softsoap Holiday 2013 Body Washes

Soft Soap Holiday 2013 Body Washes

Wintermint Snowfall and Sparkling Berry Bubbly Softsoap Holiday 2013 Body Washes will be popping into Walmart shortly….as soon as October kids.

Check ‘em out!

I know I want ‘em!

Softsoap Wintermint Snowfall Body Wash $3.48
Embrace the magic of the winter season with Softsoap® brand limited edition Wintermint Snowfall body wash. Delight in visions of a snowy wonderland as the moisture-rich formula infuses your shower with an invigorating mint scent, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth all winter long.

Softsoap Wintermint Snowfall Body Wash

Softsoap Sparkling Berry Bubbly Body Wash $3.48

Celebrate the spirit of the season with Softsoap® brand limited edition Sparkling Berry Bubbly body wash. This moisturizing formula leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, while the festive scent of juicy red berries helps to make every day feel like a special event.

Softsoap Sparkling Berry Bubbly Body Wash

These will be a available for a limited time at Walmart from October until December 2013 but once the Holidays are over they’ll be gone!

I really want Wintermint…

Who am I kiddin’? I want both.

Such a shower gel addict!

• 9/26/13 20:04 Libby:

Mmmmm I am liking the sound of the Sparkling Berry Bubbly but I am such a suuuuucker for mint-scented things T____T

• 9/26/13 20:56 mary brenner:

My walmart never gets anything cool in. I wonder if they will be on walmart.com want the mint one. …….neeeeeeeeed it!!!

• 9/27/13 8:46 K.B.:

The last thing I need is another mint body wash….but I want it SO BAD.

• 9/27/13 9:00 Amber:

I am a sucker for minty things too but I love berry also. Anything but flowers which make me sneeze. I may look for these. Depending on how bad my holiday makeup sets are LOL

• 9/27/13 9:04 the Muse:

lol mine are bad so maybe I need to stick to stuff like this ;-D affordable and cute :-D

• 9/27/13 10:37 kimkats:

Hmmm… never been a fan of minty things, so will pass on that one. Have to sniff the berry one- could be nice if it’s not too sweet. Wish they’d bring back the chocolate one they did a few years back. *That* was glorious!

• 9/27/13 10:44 Lynda Kibblewhite:

These sound good enough to eat

• 9/27/13 14:45 Tanya:

Oh man, I REALLY want these, but I kind of hate Wal-Mart. But at the same time there are 2 Wal-Marts only 10 minutes away from me…Maybe I’ll be brave and go :).

• 9/27/13 20:00 Emma:

Oo that mint one sounds nice. I’ll have to keep an eye out for it!

• 9/30/13 16:18 Jennie:

I just got bought the Wintermint today at my Walmart in Dallas, Texas. They didn’t have the Sparkling Berry scent and the Wintermint was just put on the regular shelf in the “limited edition 1″ spot but they seem to be making their way out.

• 10/1/13 19:37 Mary Brenner:

ok. So i found 6 of them at my walmart which almost made me faint cause they are very very *ahem* ghetto and NEVER HAVE ANYTHING!!!! Anyway i bought all 6 and 4 of the Suave holiday ‘homemade almond cookie”……i will more that likely be going back to look for more of the mint..(hangs head in shame)

• 10/2/13 10:39 the Muse:

almond cookie!? *perks* That sounds lovely!!!!!!!!!