Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Set for a Festive Holiday Season!

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette

Perhaps the The Tarte of Giving Collector’s Set & Travel Bag is a bit big for you! In that case the Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Set is the one you might love.

Take a peek!

Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Set1

The Tarte Gorgeous Getaways Portable Palette Set ($48) launches exclusively at Ulta and Ulta.com for the Holiday 2013 season. The collector’s set is available for a limited time and contains a compact so you can pop shades out and tote them with you. Cool right?

You get:

• 16 Full Size Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows
  • 4 full size Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blushes (LE Shades)
  • 3 full size Maracuja Lipglosses
  • Portable Collector’s Compact to take the interchangeable palettes on-the-go

I love the option of traveling with shades! Too cute!

Do you love it?

Do share!

It’s available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

• 9/23/13 11:20 Amber:

Hi Muse: I was hoping you can get some info on this set. I really like the little palette and everything but the description of the eye shades is a bit vague to the point I’m scared to get it since they describe it as inspired by exotic destinations which almost sounds like the tarte carried away set last year. Do you know? I really want both of the tarte sets but I will have to pass if these were from last year’s sephora set since I already have them. Thanks for any help you can give me. I read your reviews and everything all the time!

• 9/23/13 11:22 the Muse:

hi amber I don’t yet have the set so can really describe the shades unfortunately :( if I get it I’ll def review.

• 9/23/13 11:21 CC:

Thnx MUSE, Ive been waiting! Any Too Faced info yet?

• 9/23/13 11:28 the Muse:

mum’s the word on Too faced :( sorry!

• 9/23/13 12:06 Wenz:

LOVE THIS IDEA! (inner squeal) But I’m gonna wait to swatch in person cuz sometimes their shadows are a miss :/

• 9/23/13 22:07 CC:

There are some shadows that just don’t “swatch ” well, but do look great on! I think Smashbox is a great example of this. I got both of last years kits and there are some colors that are not as intense as others, but still create great looks. I’ve used every color more than once-for sure! Does anyone else have an issue with too pigmented shadows, not blending nicely?

• 9/23/13 12:22 Caitlin:

I love the modular design! I do my makeup on the bus on the way to work, usually, so purse-friendly design is a big plus for me. I think I like the colors of the Sephora set better, though. Hmmm. What to do, what to do.
    Also, the Stila holiday collection is up on their website! Lipglazes!

• 10/3/13 15:17 Lisa:

yeah……I’m think I’m gonna have to get both this and the sephora set. Bette work some extra shifts.

• 9/23/13 12:25 diane:

another tarte set on my wishlist! i love how the quads pop out to take along..and i really want that purple maracuja lip gloss!

• 9/23/13 13:23 Jen_m_sunshine:

I actually ordered this set over the weekend as well as lip surgence as had a 20% of at ulta and lots of rewards $ to spend! I figure even if I only like the blushes and a few of the e/s at $40 a steal for blushes alone. ANd if I don’t like – will return it!!! Hope the pigmentation is good as their holiday set e/s usually are not up to their usual standard….

• 9/23/13 14:27 Louise:

Keep us posted! I wish there was more information and reviews on this thing. There aren’t even descriptions of the colors. I want it though! :-)

• 9/23/13 14:53 Jen_m_sunshine:

I probably won’t receive until sometime next week depending on when it ships (hopefully tomorrow) but if Muse hasn’t received the info and already posted more deets by then -I will gladly update to let you know the colors, pigmentation etc!

• 9/24/13 11:46 Louise:

Thanks so much. My monitor shows the eyeshadows as a lot of gray. I also have a 20% off coupon– I want this set, the lipsurgence set, and the UD Shattered case. I can’t wait to hear what you think about it!

• 9/24/13 11:58 Jen_m_sunshine:

Double check your expiration date on your 20% off as mine was only good through today (9/24) – don’t want you to miss out!!!! I am also tempted by the blush trio from tarte.com but need to wait until October and my budget is available to spend…hehehehe

• 9/25/13 15:49 Louise:

Thanks for the reminder! Ordered it!

• 9/26/13 19:08 Jen_m_sunshine:

It came today! I am in LOVE…no swatches yet as my 3 year old wanted to “paint” with it and color with mommies new crayons ( lip surgence set) ..to my horror! Grabbed it in the nick of time! I always love the lip surgence sets and regular line up.
            Hopefully quality is there with the e/s as have stayed away from tarte e/s from holiday sets in past. If you ever get a chance for the tarte call of the wild sett do get it!

• 9/27/13 9:38 the Muse:

OH NO! hide it :-D it really does look like a art kit of some sort :) I hope you like!

• 9/23/13 14:14 Aracely:

I think I’m leaning more towards this set instead of the one at Sephora. Does anyone know what the shades are for the blushes?

• 9/23/13 16:51 amy:

I’m kind of tempted by this, but after several tarte palettes, there’s not much in the way of variety… Unless tarte releases something like the Femme Fatale palette (deep, dark vampy shadows), I don’t sse myself jumping on anything soon. I have the True Blood, Carried Away, & all but one of the 10-pan palettes, as well as a Sephora Holiday set from a few years back, so I think I’m pretty much covered for eyeshadows. The blush, however, makes it a tempting offer.

• 9/24/13 11:47 Louise:

That’s my thought, too! Those blushes!!! I was going to get the Sephora blush set, but I already have Dollface and Park Ave. Princess.

• 9/24/13 15:34 Kimberly:

I have dazzled, which is in the Sephora blush set and I always knew I wanted to buy Dollface so I went ahead and purchased the set and ordered the 3 from Tarte.com. That set is completely worth it I’m loving them.

I want this set, mainly for the blushes, but they look similar to the shades from the Tarte.com 3 blush set so I wish I knew the names of the blushes in this set before I order it.

• 9/25/13 11:41 Louise:

The names are listed in the ingredients list!

• 9/25/13 18:06 Kimberly:

Thanks I appreciate the information! I don’t shop Ulta.com much, because the closest store is over an hour away and I like being able to browse online and shop in store. I never expected the names would be in the ingredients area, never seen that before.

• 9/26/13 13:01 Louise:

I ordered the palette and it shipped today. I can’t wait to see the colors, and I have my fingers crossed that the shadows are pigmented and the blushes aren’t totally dupeable. :-)

• 9/26/13 13:07 the Muse:

good luck I hope you adore it!

• 9/24/13 21:21 Amber:

Thanks, muse. I’ve almost talked myself into it LOL!

• 9/25/13 9:48 the Muse:

lol sorry :D

• 9/25/13 3:07 Natalye:

I need to have this!!!

• 10/1/13 22:58 Kathryn:

Got mine today and have to say, it’s awesome!! All blush shades are actual blush. Not a mixture of bronzer and highlights….. And three out of 4 are matte!!!! Compared to my 10 I own and all different. Plus, 7 out of 16 eyeshadows are matte as well. The remainder of the eyeshadow mostly are more satin finish and not sparkly, yay! Lip products are pretty good, but beyond excited about Tarte listening to us women and getting more matte shades.

• 10/7/13 19:11 Alicyn:

I just purchased this set in store after 3 weeks of deliberation on which neutral palette best suits my needs. I’m a college student with a limited budget so spending this much on quality make up requires a lot of thought for me. Compared to the Lorac, Stila and TooFaced palettes, this set is a complete steal. I was between the Stila “In the Light” palette and the TooFaced “Natural Eyes” when this caught my eyes. For the (approximate) $40 I was intending to spend, I was only going to get 9 or 10 pretty shades. In comparison, for $48 I received 16 full sized shadows. It is merely a bonus that the blush and lip gloss was included. In terms of the shades, the photo here doesn’t quite do it justice. The top left quad has a more green hue and less black. That being said, I know I will use every single shade here. The lip glosses are just pigmented enough to give good color but not so dark that they look too summer-y. I can’t way to play around with it. If anyone has video tutorial links, I’d love to see.

• 10/11/13 16:07 CC:

Got this this week and love it! I’ve used it a few times and really liking the variety maybe even better than the Sephora kit, although I had to have both! The glosses are terrific and the travel case is cute too. Love!