Tarte Holiday 2013 Collection at Sephora

Tarte Holiday 2013

Looks like the Tarte Holiday 2013 Collection is popping up at Sephora today! The Tarte of Giving Collector’s Set & Travel Bag, Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet, and many other goodies look like they need to be in my (and your) cart!

Take a peek!

• Travel Makeup Bag

The Tarte of Giving Collectors Set Travel Bag

The Tarte of Giving Collectors Set and Travel Bag

The Tarte of Giving Collectors Set Travel Bag Holiday 2013

Tarte Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best-Sellers Set $19
Shades:

• Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in limited edition Thankful (golden pink)
  • Pure Maracuja Oil
  • LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy (etherial pink)

Tarte Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best Sellers Set

Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet $42
Includes:

• 4 Amazonian 12-hour blushes in Dollface (light pink), Dazzled (soft rose), Darling (nude melon), and Crave (pink peach)
  • Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
  • Wearable, eco-chic bow bracelet

Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Palette Bracelet

Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Palette Bracelet1

Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Palette

Tarte Stop & Stare 6-Piece Eyeliner & Lash Set $39
Includes:

• Deluxe Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara
  • 3 Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners in Onyx, Purple Garnet, and Azurite Green.
  • 2 SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners in Taupe and Rose Gold

Tarte Stop Stare 6 Piece Eyeliner Lash Set

As always Tarte has gone ALL out for Holiday 2013. These products are showing as “coming soon” on Sephora’s website so I imagine shortly they’ll be available for purchase. And of course, I imagine we’ll get a slew of products from QVC as well since Tarte teams up with QVC and creates some fantastic deals for the Holiday season.

Anything you NEED from the Tarte Holiday 2013 Collection?

Do share!

• 9/10/13 9:51 Aditi:

I CANNOT wait to get paid already… Between Urban Decay and Tarte I’m going to be SO broke but it’s SO going to be worth it!

• 9/10/13 9:51 Sweta:

Wow I was just waiting for Tarte holiday collection..It looks amazing..difficult to pick a favorite :D..Thanks for posting this Muse…u rock!

• 9/10/13 9:52 the Muse:

aw my pleasure sweta :D <3!

• 9/10/13 9:56 melanie:

I have been waiting for this moment Muse!!!!
    Wow!!! Tarte totally knocked my socks off and have to have it all !

• 9/10/13 10:24 the Muse:

me too! :D

• 9/10/13 14:11 Melanie:

Seems the Tarte line and UD is out way early this year! I just purchased the blush palette and the collector set. totally wowed !! Heard it first on Muse!! I hope if your reviewing its as good as the photos! But Heck its Tart they have yet to disappoint me

• 9/10/13 14:24 the Muse:

AMEN and more to come from other brands Melanie! yayyyyy! enjoy :-D I hope you love it :-D Review for me soon!

• 9/10/13 10:04 Susan K:

Definitely ordering the blush set, and right away too. Remember how fast last years sold out? I wonder if there will be Ulta exclusive sets also? Can’t wait for Lorac holiday! Getting excited!!

• 9/10/13 10:22 the Muse:

I am positive there will be ulta and qvc exclusives no doubt ;D

• 9/10/13 10:06 K.B.:

I want that blush & bronzer set, but I don’t care about the cuff. lol Is this in addition to the blush set (similar to last year) they were going to release, or is this their new and improved version?

• 9/10/13 10:23 the Muse:

haven’t seen in person yet kb so can’t compare :)

• 9/10/13 10:14 Miss Molly:

Now I just need to see Benefit holiday. I’m hoping for a set with the Rockateur boxed powder…

• 9/10/13 10:17 frixen:

Will you swatch any of these? I would need to order online, so I always have to hunt down swatches first :)

• 9/10/13 10:21 the Muse:

I will indeed dear!

• 9/10/13 10:25 Hollie H:

Squeeeeeeee! I am so excited for the holiday sets!

• 9/10/13 10:26 Caroline:

OMG I need that blush palette!

• 9/10/13 10:26 Sara Elisabeth:

I want the blush palette. All the colors look right up my alley!

• 9/10/13 10:31 Caitlin:

Tarte always has some seriously awesome holiday collections. They did an Ulta one last year, too, so maybe there will also be one there?

• 9/10/13 10:38 Agata:

Why are all the products released at the same time?? I wish companies would spread them a little bit. First UD, now Tarte. This blush palette looks gorgeous! And with my blush obsession, how could I say no to it!?

• 9/10/13 10:41 B:

They are up for sale now on sephora. I just added the blush palette to my cart.

• 9/10/13 11:00 EnticingMakeup:

Just ordered the blush palette! I’m so excited for it! My bank account on the hand, not so much lol!

• 9/10/13 11:07 Ashley:

I want everything!!!!

• 9/10/13 11:15 Icaria:

Wowza!!! The makeup bag & the blushes??? *faints*

• 9/10/13 12:27 Bethany:

Yes…I NEED Everything from this Holiday collection!

• 9/10/13 12:31 Sara:

That makeup bag with the eyeshadow palette is REALLY appealing! I was thinking about Vice 2, but since I have the original, somehing different would be fun. This looks like such a value packed set and I LOVE that makeup case. For the exact same price as Vice 2, I might just get this one instead…

• 9/10/13 12:51 Cindy Ramirez:

Yes yes yes yes. Tarte, just shut up and take my money! I’ve been itching to try Tarte’s mascara primer, so I for sure have to get the mascara set!

• 9/10/13 12:54 Sarah:

Just ordered the blush palette! Once again muse I heard it from you first! Thanks so much!!😍😜😝

• 9/10/13 12:57 the Muse:

yay sarah enjoy wear in health!

• 9/10/13 12:55 Stephanie A.:

Oh my gaaaaaaah! The Tarte Stop & Stare 6-Piece Eyeliner & Lash Set is a NEED for me!! I just got my first Tarte products from Hautelook when they had Tarte on there and I got one liner and one cream eyeshadow stick, and gosh I love them. I’m wearing them right now!!!

• 9/10/13 13:07 Phyrra:

OMG! I want that tarte Cuff palette and the Stop and Stare palette!

• 9/10/13 13:48 Jessica:

These look beautiful!!! I just ordered Vice 2 and have been looking forward to Tarte’s blush set. It’s one of the only brands of blush I can wear that doesn’t break me out. I don’t see it on Sephora’s website though. :/

• 9/10/13 14:32 CC:

Y heart is beating rapidly! I normally get the smolder eyes set, but don’t love the skinny ones, so that saves me a few $!love-thanks for showing!

• 9/10/13 15:23 the Muse:

my pleasure cc :D

• 9/10/13 14:35 Joyce:

No lipsurgence set this year? It’s my favorite holiday set.

• 9/10/13 15:03 Jessica Lynn:

I just ordered the blush and eyeliner set! I’m a little disappointed that they didn’t have 5 full size smolderEYES in a set again this year.

• 9/10/13 15:09 maddy:

I was wondering if the Tarte lip surgence set is going to come out…I know that it came out last year and in 2011. So will they come out this year too?

• 9/10/13 15:22 the Muse:

I imagine they will typically they get released on both qvc and at sephora. I haven’t heard any word yet but will share when I know!

• 9/10/13 15:28 maddy:

ok thanks I always keep on checking your site there are so many goodies coming out this year, but my favorite was last year.. sephora also released 15 shades of beauty and I might going to buy that the colors look tempting.. I’m a lip junky lol..what was your favorite year for make up goodies.

• 9/10/13 16:06 the Muse:

my pleasure maddy :-D I’ll def make sure to post as product news becomes available……………..! I love all beauty :-D but eyeshadow palettes are my downfall :D

• 9/10/13 16:03 Shelby:

:( I’m on a no buy until November for the Sephora F&F sale.

• 9/10/13 16:11 Jamie:

The blush pallet!! So excited it has Dazzled and Dollface in it. I missed out on last years blush set. Plus, I actually really like the bow bracelet. I “NEED” that. Possibly the Thoughtfull Treasues set, depending on what the Thankful blush looks like. That one seems like good deal at $19!

• 9/10/13 16:25 Kaitlyn:

I ordered the Collector’s Set and Blush Palette! I can’t wait to get my hands on them! I’m so sad that they don’t have a lipsurgence collection though! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a Tarte.com, Ulta or QVC exclusive though! Also hoping for some more of those lovely cream shadow sticks! (or the chubby liners, it’s about the same difference to me! lol)

• 9/10/13 16:41 Cindy:

Ahh the blush and eyeliner sets look divine! I need them in my life :d

• 9/10/13 19:58 Julia:

The Collector’s set this year is too “appetizing” this year… Last year they blew me away by the packaging and the quality. I think I might only get the Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette… :/

• 9/11/13 1:18 breyerchic04:

I don’t usually buy Tarte, but that 3 piece set for $19 I could be very convinced by. Great way to try the powdered blush and a subtle lip tint.

• 9/11/13 1:29 Natalye:

The blush set looks really nice!

• 9/11/13 19:38 b:

There are a bunch of other sets for sale on tartes website. including a mini lipsurgence set!

• 9/12/13 14:03 Kristen:

I’ve been following your blog for a while now and I just wanna say, I’m so glad I do! You always have the latest news in all beauty products and your reviews are so helpful!! I decided to try Tarte recently because of your reviews– and I am SO GLAD I did ^^

I just purchased the Tarte of Giving Collector’s set because I am OBSESSED with this brand. My wallet is hating me right now, especially because I had just been eyeing Urban Decay’s new holiday releases…

• 9/12/13 14:26 the Muse:

YAYYYY! I’m so glad to hear it and very flattered Kristen :-D <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your lovely new makeup :-D and don’t indulge too much there’s SO MUCH more to come hehehe!

• 9/14/13 3:40 Maricel:

WOW! love them all

• 9/14/13 18:59 Kenna:

These look amazing! The only problem is I’m only interested in the limited edition blushes! But maybe they will be sold as singles?

• 9/21/13 18:17 Vickie:

I want the whole set on Tarte’s web site…they had it up for 1 day at 229.00 and I’ve drooled over it since…..also, looks like I better get the blush set fast!!!
    Too Faced had their new lippie’s and omgosh I want all of those too….

what’s a girl to do?????????

• 9/23/13 10:15 the Muse:

OH WOW they did!? LOVE!

• 10/14/13 18:58 Miranda:

It’s awesome to see that they incorporated some affordable price points for these sets!!

• 11/9/13 10:36 Ali:

I absolutely NEED that Tarte of Giving Collector’s Set… it’s a world traveller’s dream! Going to visit my family in Portugal this December and this is a a super convenient way to glam it up overseas.

Muse, have you checked out the ULTA version of the Tarte traveling kit? It’s wicked cool! I might have to get that one too… Gah! I’m such a junkie! Why must Tarte be so awesome?

• 11/11/13 15:26 the Muse:

AH LUCKY GIRL! I haven’t been in a very LONG time! have fun :-D I did indeed…it is rather cool! I’ll be reviewing it shortly :-D hehe tell me about did you see the qvc gift set too!?