Looks like the Tarte Holiday 2013 Collection is popping up at Sephora today! The Tarte of Giving Collector’s Set & Travel Bag, Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet, and many other goodies look like they need to be in my (and your) cart!
Take a peek!
Tarte The Best for Lash 4-Piece Deluxe Eye Set $25
- Deluxe MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-In-1 Mascara
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Inner Rim Liner
The Tarte of Giving Collector’s Set & Travel Bag $59
- 20 Limited-Edition Amazonian Clay Eye Shadows
- 8 Deluxe Maracuja Lipglosses
- Deluxe Pure Maracuja Oil
- Deluxe Maracuja C-Brighter Eye Treatment
- Deluxe Limited-Edition Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush in Memorable
- Deluxe Cheek Stain in Flush
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-In-1 Mascara
- Travel Makeup Bag
Tarte Tarte Thoughtful Treasures Best-Sellers Set $19
- Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in limited edition Thankful (golden pink)
- Pure Maracuja Oil
- LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint in Energy (etherial pink)
Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet $42
- 4 Amazonian 12-hour blushes in Dollface (light pink), Dazzled (soft rose), Darling (nude melon), and Crave (pink peach)
- Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess
- Wearable, eco-chic bow bracelet
Tarte Stop & Stare 6-Piece Eyeliner & Lash Set $39
- Deluxe Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara
- 3 Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners in Onyx, Purple Garnet, and Azurite Green.
- 2 SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liners in Taupe and Rose Gold
As always Tarte has gone ALL out for Holiday 2013. These products are showing as “coming soon” on Sephora’s website so I imagine shortly they’ll be available for purchase. And of course, I imagine we’ll get a slew of products from QVC as well since Tarte teams up with QVC and creates some fantastic deals for the Holiday season.
Anything you NEED from the Tarte Holiday 2013 Collection?