Tarte Leave Her Blushing Set Must Have

Tarte Leave Her Blushing Set

I know you can’t wait for Tarte Off The Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Palette & Bracelet but the Tarte Leave Her Blushing Set might just be another must have for you blush fans.

Peep it below!

If you loved last year’s Tarte Fantastic Foursome Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush Enthusiast Set for Holiday 2012 you’ll adore this Tarte Leave Her Blushing Set. You get three Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blushes as well as a soft blush brush for application. Each blush is a deluxe size weighing in at 0.053 oz.

Shades:

• Honored (nude rose)
  • Imagined (candy pink)
  • Treasured (melon)

The set is $34 and available now at tartecosmetics.com

• 9/11/13 10:35 K.B.:

I hate you, Tarte. I just gave in and ordered the Off the Cuff blush & bronzer set yesterday, and now I see this post.

(adding this blush set to my Sephora list…)

• 9/11/13 10:45 the Muse:

haha!

• 9/11/13 12:33 Kaitlyn:

Me too! I ordered the palette and the big set with the palette, and I know this will be on it’s way soon! Forget my allowance/spending money for the next two months! lol I don’t care though! I use the stuff I bought last year all the time and I’ve never regretted a Tarte purchase!

• 9/11/13 10:41 Sweta:

Wow this looks more interesting to me…I see some other sets as well on their website…looks like dey are sold out already..Thanks again Muse..:*

• 9/11/13 10:45 the Muse:

that’s weird sweta, just added it to my cart! my pleasure :)

• 9/11/13 10:49 Sweta:

were u able to get the lipsurgence set Muse? I see it sold out sadly.hopefully dry should restock..

• 9/11/13 10:49 the Muse:

i have several already didn’t see the new set sweta so didn’t get it.

• 9/11/13 10:55 Sweta:

lol! just got this one :)

• 9/11/13 11:01 the Muse:

yay enjoy!

• 9/11/13 10:56 Michelle:

Woooo!! This is the kind of blush set that I was hoping for. Muse, you just made me day (and helped empty my back account a smidge) :-D

• 9/11/13 11:01 the Muse:

hehe michelle enjoy!

• 9/11/13 10:58 evilyn1983:

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS!!
    I just turned 30 on the 9th and received a 20% off bday code from Tarte. Applied it to this purchase and also picked up a full size blush (empowered). Thanks Muse! Can’t wait to pick up the other set when it becomes available too.

• 9/11/13 11:01 the Muse:

fantastic that’s great evilyn :-D 20 off makes it a perfect deal :-D enjoy! <3! and Happy Bday!

• 9/11/13 11:01 Manda:

Oohh I love this! Any idea if this set will also be available at Sephora or Ulta?

• 9/11/13 11:09 the Muse:

as of now just at Tarte Manda :(

• 9/16/13 10:04 Manda:

No matter – I just realized I had 20% off at Tarte thanks to my birthday month so I picked up this set! I’m in loooove. And the brush is so soft! I am one very happy girl. Thanks for alerting me to these pretty blushes ;)

• 9/16/13 10:08 the Muse:

yay manda enjoy!

• 9/11/13 11:14 Jessica:

i just finished justifying the UD Vice 2 palette and now i have to figure out how to justify this. i LOVED the tarte blush set from Sephora last year so i think i’ll need this one, too. it’s tradition, right?

• 9/11/13 11:56 AnniLau:

I wish the third color (Melon) was something less orange. I just can’t see using it with my skin tone.

• 9/16/13 16:17 Alaine:

On my skintone it shows more peachy coral. I’m medium beige in BE. Hope that helps.

• 9/11/13 12:10 Melanie:

Muse you got to stop this!! LOL!! I love Tarte and love what they are coming out with for the holidays. Another blush set to add to the list on top of the goodies you posted yesterday…..ok I have to resort to a new hash tag #musemademedoit

Keep up the amazing work….ever thought of doing youtube reviews? I know your a busy lady :)

• 9/11/13 12:26 the Muse:

I LOVE that hashtag lol! :-D <3! I used to do vids in another life ;-D but haven’t done with in a while. Just too busy plus I’m crap on camera ;-D

• 9/11/13 12:22 reggi:

omg… must have!!! :D adding this to my wishlist!

• 9/11/13 13:38 JenJ:

I think we can get #musemademedoit LOL! Ok I am digging these shades! Better than last year’s set. Brown girl approved :D

• 9/11/13 13:39 the Muse:

see if you can get that trending, I dare you! Lol ;-D

• 9/11/13 17:37 Nicole:

Are these new colors?

• 9/11/13 23:06 amber m:

#musemademedoit
    Now this is more like it! I’m liking this a lot more than the off the cuff palette where I was only feeling 3 of the 5 shades. Total Goldilocks syndrome being nc44 dollface was too bright and park ave princess too light but this set seems just right! After last years set I thought the world needed a tarte blush palette but this comes with a major design issue being that the blushes lay really close to each other, so when you swipe a brush across one pan it more than likely sweeps product into its neighbor.

• 9/12/13 10:01 the Muse:

lol amber! that hashtag is catchy…! I agree the set with the cuff def isn’t user friendly but these are nicer :)

• 9/12/13 5:08 Suselew:

Can you depot these, Muse, like regular Tarte blushes by using the small hole in the back?

• 9/12/13 9:06 the Muse:

I don’t think you can suse, don’t quote me though!

• 9/12/13 9:55 Suselew:

Last year’s set lacked the hole in the back to pop it out of the pan. They admitted they got complaints. If they didn’t add it this year, I’ll pass.

• 9/12/13 9:56 the Muse:

i typically don’t depot to be honest so I’m not bugged too much.

• 9/12/13 5:48 J:

Looks nice! Seems like last year’s set was a better deal with 4 x 0.1oz. This year is 3 x 0.053oz. Hopefully the brush is good.

• 9/13/13 15:53 Alaine:

I wonder about the blush size too. In the picture, the blush brush head looks the same size as the blush. Doesn’t matter I guess because I ordered them anyway! I LOVE Tarte AC blush. This set will make 11 different shades now I think.

• 9/16/13 10:02 the Muse:

i listed the size in the post alaine, perhaps you missed it.

• 9/12/13 18:07 Catherine Mortensen:

Are these blushes matte? I hope they are. Thank you for the pic and review.

• 9/13/13 10:39 the Muse:

hi catherine not sure never tried them…this isn’t a review just some info about the product…anything I review includes my own images, swatches, and the world review in the title post. :)

• 9/16/13 16:14 Alaine:

Hi Catherine, I ordered & received them. They are matte! Gorgeous shades and a nice long handle fluffy brush!

• 9/30/13 9:33 Joan:

Received these and LOVE them. I don’t even mind the size. They will still last quite a while. A lot of blush, both creme and powder, come in cases this size. I wouldn’t even mind if Tarte changed to this size for all their blush and lowered the price. Anyway, these shades are gorgeous and I am sooooooo happy that they are matte finish. So many of the new blushes they come out with are shimmers. Time for new matte shades. I also purchased the other three piece set that comes with a blush. That shade is gorgeous (and matte) as well.

• 10/26/13 16:55 morgan:

will this be available at Sephora anytime soon?? I’d get it on tarte’s website but I want points for it! LOL

• 10/29/13 9:54 the Muse:

believe it’s an exclusive set to tarte’s website as sephora has a blush palette