Tomorrow the Urban Decay Holiday 2013 Collection launches and with it you’ll be able to get your hands on a new Urban Decay Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Sets including the new Ocho Loco 2 Set, as well as a new Naked Illuminated Powder and Urban Decay’s brand new Face Cases.
Yeah, so am I.
Urban Decay Face Case $44 Each
These new all in one palettes are available for a limited time and include colors for your eyes, lips, and cheeks (many of those shades are brand new and exclusive to these face cases). The original Face Case was one of Urban Decay’s first ever palettes which came out over a decade ago! The new Urban Decay Face Cases go all out with exciting new packaging and contents!
Urban Decay Shattered Face Case (Available at Sephora, Ulta, Macys, beauty.com, sephora.com, urbandecay.com, and ulta.com)
A shattered glass design and a purple embossed Urban Decay logo gives this Face Cases its edge! The double layer compact breaks down the contents for your eyes and face into two tiers plus two mirrors on each level of the case allow for easy touch ups!
- Nameless (medium gray brown satin)
- Remix (rich purple shimmer with tonal micro glitter)
- Shakedown (rich brown gunmetal satin)
- Minor Sin (champagne pink satin)
- Bleach (yellow beige matte)
- Overexposed (dusty rose)
- Temper (soft baby pink)
- Glint (soft pink champagne shimmer)
- Full Size Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Lovechild (cool pink cream)
- Urban Decay Travel Size 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero (black cream)
Urban Decay Anarchy Face Case (exclusively available at Sephora and Sephora.com)
A pale silver compact topped with a baroque inspired design and a silver Urban Decay Logo gives this little palette and twist of wicked innocence. Two tiers hold essentials for eyes, lips, and cheeks with two generously sized mirrors for touch ups on the go.
- Redemption (deep gunmetal satin)
- Fray (warm mauve matte)
- Vaporize (deep metallic gray taupe shimmer)
- Provocateur (light metallic mauve shimmer with multidimensional micro glitter)
- Revolt (bright metallic silver shimmer with silver micro glitter)
- Fetish (mauve pink)
- Quickie (bright pink)
- Craze (pale gold shimmer)
- Full Size Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color in Scandal (bright metallic raspberry shimmer)
Urban Decay Travel Size 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion (blackest black)
Urban Decay Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette $59 (Available at Sephora, Ulta, Macys, sephora.com, ulta.com, beauty.com, and urbandecay.com)
For fans that missed out on the original Urban Decay Vice Palette here’s the sequel to the popular best selling palette! This palette contains 20 all new exclusive shades! It limited edition and it will likely sell out so if you want it best take advantage before it disappears. Vice 2 also includes a full size dual sided Good Karma Shadow and Crease Brush.
- Smokeout (dark taupey black satin)
- Lovesick (black matte with iridescent micro glitter)
- Shellshock (bright metallic silver)
- Coax (medium metallic pink with golden iridescent micro sparkle)
- X-Rated (baby pink satin)
- Prank (deep navy matte with turquoise floating pearl)
- Madness (bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro glitter)
- Strike (antique gold shimmer with silver micro glitter)
- Stash (deep olive green shimmer with iridescent micro sparkle)
- Poison (charcoal satin with iridescent micro sparkle)
- Radar (metallic brown shimmer with iridescent micro glitter)
- Damaged (bright metallic emerald shimmer)
- Voodoo (metallic purple shimmer with iridescent purple micro glitter)
- Betrayal (bright purple satin with blue shift)
- Derailed (medium metallic taupe-y brown shimmer)
- Dope (warm champagne satin)
- Toxic (metallic copper pink shimmer with tonal micro glitter)
- Habit (light nude matte)
- Ambush (metallic brown satin)
- Rewind (medium brown matte)
Urban Decay Black Market 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set ($36) (available at Sephora, Ulta, Macys, Sephora.com, beauty.com, ulta.com, urbandecay.com)
This new 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set includes six travel size eyeliner pencils five of which are exclusive.
- West (dark brown pearl)
- Desperation (deep taupe gray matte)
- Black Market (charcoal black satin)
- Riot (smoky gray matte with violet and fuchsia micro sparkle)
- Apathy (metallic olive green shimmer)
- Ink (deep navy blue satin)
Urban Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner ($19) (available at Sephora, Ulta, Macys, sephora.com, ulta.com, beauty.com, and urbandecay.com)
Urban Decay gives their popular Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliners a makeup and relaunch for Holiday 2013. It’s the same fan favorite formula with a hot new look and two brand new shades. The water based formula contains fine glitter suspended in a clear base that dries down quickly and stays put giving eyes a good deal of shimmery, glittery awesomeness!
- Midnight Cowboy (beige glitter)
- Glamrock (silver glitter)
- Distortion (iridescent glitter)
- ACDC (bright purple glitter)
- Spandex (deep blue black with iridescent glitter)
- Amp (light blue with iridescent glitter)
- Junkshow (bright pink with iridescent glitter)
Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body ($29) (exclusively available at Ulta or online at ulta.com and urbandecay.com)
A naked flush all over your face and body awaits you with this soft, glowing beige powder that contains micro fine shimmer. Simply dust on and the light reflecting particles create a luminous, radiant look on your skin.
Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Set $59 (exclusively available at Sephora and Sephora.com)
It was so good they did it twice! Urban Decay Ocho Loco launched last year and was incredibly popular so Urban Decay decided there should be a follow up sequel to the best selling set and this one includes five exclusive shades as well as a revamped Grindhouse sharpener).
- Roach (deep copper brown shimmer)
- Twice Baked (rich brown satin with gold micro sparkle)
- Crave (deepest, darkest brown black matte)
- Perversion (blackest black matte)
- Deep End (bright metallic peacock shimmer)
- Mars (bright metallic green shimmer)
- Ultraviolet (bright blue violet shimmer)
- Tornado (dark eggplant pearl)
Tomorrow you get an early sneak peek of the Urban Decay Holiday 2013 Collection as it’ll be available at urbandecay.com and soon after at other online and retail stores.
Are you ready to celebrate the Holidays with UD?
Anything you MUST have from this collection?
Review, swatches, and photos of the entire Urban Decay Holiday 2013 Collection are upcoming today!