Yankee Candle 30% Off Coupon

Yankee Candle Haul

Morning!

I know we talk smellies around here from time to time so I thought I’d share the very rare 30% off coupon from Yankee Candle today. You can print it out here or use promo code SAVE30 at www.yankeecandle.com to indulge in Fall, Halloween, or any other goodies your heart desires.

P.S. How awesome are the American Horror Story trailers getting? Can’t wait to watch! This year it’ll be like the Worst Witch or Harry Potter but with sex, blood, gore, and guts. YES!

• 9/12/13 9:24 crotchfairy:

Boo. My beloved Storm Watch (the only YC scent I own) is OOS. It’s only sold online. Bah. I have four jars left so hopefully the restock it. I’m going to pick up the dripping red candles today :D

• 9/12/13 9:38 the Muse:

aw sorry chica! the sale is on until 15th maybe they’ll restock for ya!

• 9/12/13 10:53 Cj:

Lol I still haven’t tried tarts, I need to like set a reminder on my phone for when I go to a cvs or something.

• 9/12/13 10:54 the Muse:

i have a warmer and tarts for you as well as your organized in a sealed box under my desk for about three months now. seriously post office trip is required either that or get your butt to NY and pick it up ;D

• 9/12/13 14:26 Emma:

Oh, my god. I am so excited for the new season of AHS that I can’t even stand it. The teasers they have been putting out are SO AWESOME. I seriously just can’t wait, and I love this one that you posted, especially because now it’s showing some of the returning actors and I’m getting so pumped!!!! **end fangirling**

• 9/12/13 15:10 the Muse:

AGREED emma :-D Totally loved this one out of the six trailers the best!