Bath & Body Works Compact Mirror Gift Bow

Bath Body Works Compact Mirror Gift Bow

Screw regular bows! All my beauty loving fam and friends are getting a Bath & Body Works Compact Mirror Gift Bow attached to their gift this year!

Loves this!

Plus I got 40% off during Bath & Body Works Secret Sale today (check your inbox they are sending out coupons for 30% and upwards, codes are unique) so I can haul a buncha of these cute mirrors! I just wish they came in more festive colors like red and gold!

Each is $5.50 but with the discount I’m doing pretty darn fab (especially since A TON! eep!).

Get ‘em now at bathandbodyworks.com

P.S. Don’t waste too much time on Batman Arkham Origins it’s kinda suckage….!

• 10/30/13 13:42 The Beauty Alchemist:

Oh man, gonna need a few of these too. SO cute. Now I need to go see if I got a coupon. Pretty sure I got a 20% in the mail awhile back.

• 10/30/13 15:12 the Muse:

retailmenot.com! tons of coupons including 20 off!

• 10/30/13 23:15 Amanda:

OMG! I need this in my life! And they’re so cheap, too!!!!!

• 10/31/13 23:52 Nat:

Too bad about Batman…the last one ended so well I wish they hadn’t even tried to make another (even though it’s a prequel)! :(

• 11/1/13 0:10 Zoe:

oh my goodness, 40%? I wish they sent me one of those!

• 11/1/13 9:21 the Muse:

check your inbox it’s a secret sale :)

• 11/1/13 10:19 Zoe:

I didn’t get anything :( I signed up for their newsletter again just in case. Ah well :(

• 11/1/13 10:22 the Muse:

sorry just check retailmenot.com there are 20-25% off coupons as well!

• 11/4/13 13:24 Lora:

Totally wrong on Origins! I finished the initial play through, and the story was the best of the Arkham games yet! (Now on to Game+ !) Yes, there were a few bugs and glitches (and I actually experienced a game-ending bug at 90% story progress, but decided to start over), but overall I am in LOVE with this game.

• 11/4/13 13:47 the Muse:

maybe I didn’t give it a fair shot….! I played it for a solid several hours straight but I wasn’t convinced…! :-D I haven’t had a chance to pick it up again but you’re making me want to slap my butt on the couch and give it another go! :D

• 11/6/13 20:40 Sarah:

Aw, I really liked Arkham Origins! Dude, these mirrors are adorable. Do they come in different colors?

• 11/12/13 11:45 the Muse:

I kinda do too!? I dropped it for Assassins Creed temporally….! gotta pick back up! no unfortunately not WISH they did gold and red would be nice!