Bobbi Brown Smokey Warm & Cool Eyeshadow Palettes for Holiday 2013

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2013

The new Bobbi Brown Smokey Eyeshadow Palette for Holiday 2013 will be available in both a warm and a cool shade selection for the Holiday season. These palettes contain six shades each and featuring a sparkling, matte, and metallic shadow selection!

Take a peek!

• Graphite Sparkle
  • Smokey Grey Shimmer Wash
  • Truffle
  • Platinum Sparkle
  • Caviar

Bobbi Brown Smokey Cool Eyeshadow Palette

Between these and the new Bobbi Brown Twilight Palette I’m going to have a rather festive eyeshadow filled Holiday season!

Do want!

Available now at Nordstrom.com

• 10/1/13 14:04 Icaria:

Ooooh I do want too! I’ll have the cool palette thank you! :)

• 10/1/13 14:06 Christina:

AHHH!!! I want want want the smokey cool palette. Those are my colors since I love greys and taupes!

• 10/1/13 14:08 Agata:

These are gorgeous! Have you seen the Holiday Shimmer brick? It’s stunning. I saw it on Macy’s website!

• 10/1/13 14:09 the Muse:

I DID :-D was quite excited about it ;-D

• 10/1/13 15:10 Janis:

Any idea when the whole BB holiday collection is set to release? I heard “early October” but that’s a whole 2 week period. I’m impatient…I just purchased the Twilight pink palette and really want several of the other items! :)

• 10/1/13 15:16 the Muse:

I’ve seen on counter at Nordstrom already…but online I say closer towards end of the month (October 20th or so) but that’s not an official release date just a guesstimate :)

• 10/1/13 22:52 Nadia:

Oh…both eyeshadow palettes are equally beautiful.
    I’m so tempted to buy it already.
    I shall need to keep stalking BB here at Malaysia. =)

• 10/2/13 9:46 Jen_m_sunshine:

Ummm, Muse – do not do anything else right now but head to BB website to look at her Hot Cocoa palette – LOVE!!!! I actually wasn’t too excited with anything else in her holiday collection as HATE her sparkle eyeshadow – BUT this for some reason – sign me up! As in I almost purchased on the spot this morning from her web-site. Tote thought of you when I saw the blush and e/s shades!!!!

• 10/2/13 9:48 the Muse:

lol I know :-D can’t wait! I love the shimmer brick palette too OH GAWD!

• 10/14/13 18:37 Irene:

Probably a silly question but: how can I understand which one (warm or cool) could be better for me? Thank you!!! Love your blog!!! :)

• 10/29/13 6:46 Olivia Boros:

The warm palette looks gorgeous! And I’ve heard Bobby Brown products are nickel-free (I don’t know if this is true though), I would love to try this as I am allergic to nickel. Love your site!

• 10/29/13 9:14 the Muse:

thanks olivia :)

• 11/18/13 8:06 BoopBoop:

I have medium brown skin tone and I think both cool and warm would actually work for me!