Clarins Christmas Crackers for Holiday 2013

Claris Christmas 2013 Crackers

My Christmas table ALWAYS has Christmas Crackers on it. I’ll be getting a few boxes of the Gold Connoisseur ones from Marks and Spencer this year but I really wish my friends were as big a beauty lover as I am that way I could decorate my table with Clarins Christmas Crackers because seriously, how awesome is it to ring in the Holidays with a beauty Christmas Cracker right?!

And the best part?

Christine shared the good news with me yesterday that Selfridges now ships to the US. Oh the trouble I’ll be getting into…..! I’m tempted to order the Clarins Christmas Crackers for myself. Maybe make myself a special dinner and after I can crack open six of these little crackers and oooo and ahhhh over the beauty contents.

Yes, that’s what I’ll do! Plus I can invite my best friend Jai because he loves beauty as much as I do!

Clarins Christmas Crackers come in a box of six and each contains delightful picks like Beauty Flash Balm, Hand & Nail Treatment Cream, and more! Each cracker contains one unique Clarins product.

Clarins Christmas Crackers

Since they aren’t all the same maybe I’ll rethink inviting Jai to my little dinner party….I’m selfish, I want them all for myself.

You can get them, with wonderful glorious US shipping, for yourself from www.selfridges.com.

• 10/24/13 10:44 sweta:

This is an awesome news Muse..Thanks for sharing this…:)

• 10/24/13 10:48 the Muse:

my pleasure!

• 10/24/13 10:45 Jai:

I’m reading this stuff you know! ! ! ! ;)

• 10/24/13 11:05 the Muse:

WHOA a comment. You never say a word :-D where were you last night? I texted you around 9 to see if you wanted to go to the movies as my dinner date with Sam fell through, had to reschedule. Ended up going to bed at like 11 prior to baking cupcakes, I’m domesticated now. Yay me!

• 10/24/13 11:30 Jai:

I aim to please! I actually just replied check your messages.

• 10/24/13 11:23 Joy:

I was all set to buy a few sets of this, but the Selfridges website says this is not available for international shipping :( Went to the Clarins USA website but its not there. So now I want it even more! What can I say, I have issues LOL.

The hunt begins.

• 10/24/13 11:28 the Muse:

AH NOOOOO I was totally going to buy it too! DAMMIT! I had to have a friend grabbed the M&S crackers because they don’t ship internationally either! DAMN!

• 10/24/13 17:01 Joy:

Musey, I am in awe of your beauty product acquisition network! :D

I see your “damn” and I raise you two damns! This particular cracker set is exclusive to Selfridges. Oh well, I guess I’m gonna see what is available locally.

Hope you get your hands on this! If anybody can, that would be you ;)

• 10/25/13 10:48 the Muse:

lol it’s just friends not so much a network haha…my best friend libby lives in London so it makes a whovian/beauty junkie’s life way easier haha! I sure hope Clarins would consider doing them for the US market but no luck yet :(

• 10/24/13 11:57 Christina:

Oh no, this is trouble for me! If Selfridges is shipping to the U.S. now, I’m going to burn a hole in my wallet…

• 10/24/13 12:06 the Muse:

ditto can picture myself going nuts!

• 10/24/13 13:49 The Beauty Alchemist:

I saw someone else ( in UK) mention these. LOVE them. I’ll come have a party with you and pull a cracker or two.

• 10/24/13 14:52 the Muse:

no MINE all MINE! ;-D

• 10/27/13 0:00 Meg:

The one thing that sucks about them delivering to the US is the shipping charges are INSANE. One of my youtube friends got some Charlotte Tillbury stuff and they charged her something like $50 to ship it. Nuts!