Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things Sephora Exclusive

Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things

Told you Sephora would get a Too Faced Holiday 2013 Exclusive didn’t I? Meet the Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things Palette ($56) which contains a fine selection of goodies for cheeks, eyes, and lips!

Yes, you know you want it!

The Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things Palette is a 28 piece set that was hand selected and packed full of goodies by Co-Founder and Creative Director of Too Faced, Jerrod Blandino!

Too Faced A Few of my Favorite Things Palette

Plus:

• Lip Injection Color Bomb! in Bee Sting
  • Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in Carbon Black
  • Chevron clutch
  • How-To Glamour Guide

Want it?

Get it now before it sells out fast at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 10/8/13 10:27 Sara:

Ahhh I do want it! But I just ordered Vice 2 from the Urban Decay F&F 20% off sale! I’m cut off now, haha. I like how this one has a great selection of neutrals with a few fun colors, plus all the extras that it comes with. I doubt this will last until the Sephora F&F sale :(

• 10/8/13 10:42 Michelle:

I got the merry and bright palettes from Too Faced as well as one of the other ones from the Ulta website. Do I need this one Muse? Let a sister know!

• 10/8/13 10:57 the Muse:

i haven’t tried it yet michelle but as soon as I do will def give me my final thoughts :)

• 10/8/13 11:01 Christina:

Hey Muse! As you know, I’ve already purchased and received the Joy To The Girls palette. As nice as this looks, I’m relieved that I like the colors in Joy To The Girls better than this — thank God otherwise I’d have to have this one, too!

• 10/8/13 11:03 the Muse:

PHEW! $$ saved sis :D

• 10/8/13 12:06 Evilyn1983:

Hi Muse! I picked this up last Friday and have been using it for the last 2 days. I love the packaging, the bag and almost everything about this set except: the lip injection…ok, I was expecting a certain degree of “tingle” on my lips…but whoa! My lips were on fire! For a second there I felt my tongue tingle and not in a good way. It def took some getting used to, but it’s ok. On my Instagram I posted a photo of how the lip injection actually looks like…well, a penis. I kid you not. I kind of get grossed out looking at it. The other thing is the last row of shadows (Top to Bottom) don’t apply well at all. I used them over a MAC paint pot, UDPP, and both items together and they were just patchy and powdery with lots of fall out. Other than those 4 rogue shades, I love this palette!!! I think it was a decent value and don’t regret my purchase.

• 10/8/13 15:48 the Muse:

oh no! hate stingy lip products ouch! Sorry to hear it :( funny about being shaped so oddly lol..! oh gosh that doesn’t sound good :( I can’t wait to try it out though I typically really dig the TF holiday palettes hope I’m not disappointed! thanks for sharing!

• 10/8/13 13:54 Britney PB:

Do you find that Too Faced has fallout?

• 10/8/13 13:56 Cindy Ramirez:

Too Faced is really killing me with their holiday collection! And Daaang, Sephora really is getting all the good sets this year. I really like how it’s mostly nudes and warm shades, but there are some pretty pops of color too!

• 10/8/13 14:07 Xail:

I’ve seen “The Sound of Music” a ridiculous number of times (well over 100 times, probably — staple childhood and road trip movie), so I was very excited when I was reading the shade names! Raindrops on Roses looks especially pretty.

• 10/8/13 15:30 evilyn1983:

I bought this last friday and have been using it the past couple days. The lip injection looks like a penis. Seriously. I instagrammed it and it looks like I’m using a penis on my lips. THE TINGLING. DID NOT LIKE AT ALL.
    The last row of shadows (top to bottom, the dark shades) all applied patchy and uneven, whether over UDPP, mac paint pot or both. The rest were divine though, as were the blushes/bronzers. Overall, a good palette, but that lip injection…just NO.

• 10/8/13 15:45 Miranda:

Now, I’m pretty frugal but that price point seems like a bargain with all of this product!!!

• 10/8/13 16:32 amy:

I just purchased the joy to the girls palette, haven’t received it yet, but I saved, and where I purchased it they don’t have this palette available. But I like the extra in the palette.

• 10/10/13 12:46 Lisa:

Wow, I love all the neutrals in this!! It’s like an amped up naked palette with pops of color!!

• 10/11/13 23:21 CC:

Just got today and the colors are beautiful! Large pans of product. I have heard bad reviews on the Lip Injection, but the color at least looks nice, I guess I’ll see how it feels myself-when I get the courage to use it! Great for travel as the bag fits it perfectly and has the blush and bronzer as well. Beautiful! I also goggles the Sephora exclusive iPhone case set. This would be perfect for the college girl!

• 10/13/13 13:58 mariska:

hi do you know if the set comes to sephora.fr ?
    i really hopes so it looks amazing

• 10/14/13 9:21 the Muse:

I’m not sure mariska, as far as I know Too Faced isn’t even sold in france. Sorry :(

• 10/13/13 14:08 Kim:

This palette is my favorite ever!! Beautiful colors! I’ve asked Santa for a backup.

• 11/11/13 9:00 Cat:

Remember me? =) I bought this today to keep the Vice 2 palette company!

Who am I kidding? I bought it because the colors are less scary for me and especially for the How-To guide that comes with it. Once I master this palette, I’ll feel comfortable using the Vice colors.

I’m really hoping those bronzers work with my fair skin. I have Benefit’s Hoola and it can look like dirt on my face when worn during the day. Sometimes I wonder if someone out there makes a bronzer specifically for fair-skinned girls.

• 11/11/13 11:30 the Muse:

hehe good for you cat :-D it’s a great palette ;-D hope you enjoy it!

• 11/16/13 6:52 Cat:

OMG!! It arrived in the mail today and I am in L-O-V-E! Although I’d looked at countless swatches online and was pretty sure about this palette working for me, I wasn’t prepared for how absolutely perfect it is!

My fav colors are Snowflakes, Evergreen, Coquet, Taffy, Tinsel, Bluff, and Party Time. I have no idea what I’ll use Soirée for, if anything at all. It’s a confusing color for me.

The bronzers and blushes are amazing, too! I’ve heard many people comment on Bee Sting feeling uncomfortable (or even painful) upon application, but I really didn’t notice anything. In fact, I felt more of a tingling sensation with my Buxom Lip Tarnish.

Okay, I’m going to disappear until you review the Naked 3 palette. I’ll be curious about your take on it. Most people are saying it’s a “warm” palette… but then there are a lot of “cool-toned” ladies saying they’re so happy to finally see a palette for them. Perhaps the colors are more universal, made for every tone? I hope the latter is true as neither of the first two palettes work for me.

Have a beautiful weekend! =)

• 11/18/13 10:39 the Muse:

hi cat happy to hear it that’s awesome news :-D hope you had a great weekend!