Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Coffret for Holiday 2013
The Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Coffret for Holiday 2013 might just be worth the haul to snatch up the adorable strawberry shortcake makeup pouch it comes in! The Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Collection is the brand’s seasonal Holiday Collection set that includes an eyeshadow palette, mascara, gloss, and face powder all housed in a cute makeup pouch!
It launches in Japan shortly, take a look!
- Jill Stuart Velvet Crystal Eyes Palette in Strawberry Cream Cake
- Jill Stuart Loose Powder N in Strawberry Powder (Pure and Sweet Strawberries and Transculent Sensual Pink shades)
- Jill Stuart Jelly Lip Gloss N in Strawberry Syrup (strawberry red shade)
- Jill Stuart Blooming Curl Rush Mascara in Strawberry Chocolate (a strawberry brown chocolate shade)
- Jill Stuart Strawberry Shortcake Vanity Pouch
The set launches in Japan on November 1st, 2013 for 7,000 Yen (with tax 7,875 yen).
Kevin will have it available for sale at gooddealer.com at some point I’m sure as well for those in the US. I’m unsure if the Jill Stuart flagship store will have it but I sure hope so, makes it easier to just hop into store for it or order via phone and have it delivered quickly without airmail costs, waiting time, etc…
What do you think of the collection?
I don’t really love anything but the Loose Powder and of course, the darling makeup bag so for the reason alone I’m thinking YES, please!