Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Coffret for Holiday 2013

Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry

The Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Coffret for Holiday 2013 might just be worth the haul to snatch up the adorable strawberry shortcake makeup pouch it comes in! The Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Collection is the brand’s seasonal Holiday Collection set that includes an eyeshadow palette, mascara, gloss, and face powder all housed in a cute makeup pouch!

Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Holiday 2013

It launches in Japan shortly, take a look!

Jill Stuart My Dear Strawberry Coffret
Inspired by the delicious and decadent strawberry shortcake dessert this cute set features berry tones for eyes and lips!

You get:

• Jill Stuart Velvet Crystal Eyes Palette in Strawberry Cream Cake
  • Jill Stuart Loose Powder N in Strawberry Powder (Pure and Sweet Strawberries and Transculent Sensual Pink shades)
  • Jill Stuart Jelly Lip Gloss N in Strawberry Syrup (strawberry red shade)
  • Jill Stuart Blooming Curl Rush Mascara in Strawberry Chocolate (a strawberry brown chocolate shade)
  • Jill Stuart Strawberry Shortcake Vanity Pouch

The set launches in Japan on November 1st, 2013 for 7,000 Yen (with tax 7,875 yen).

Kevin will have it available for sale at gooddealer.com at some point I’m sure as well for those in the US. I’m unsure if the Jill Stuart flagship store will have it but I sure hope so, makes it easier to just hop into store for it or order via phone and have it delivered quickly without airmail costs, waiting time, etc…

What do you think of the collection?

I don’t really love anything but the Loose Powder and of course, the darling makeup bag so for the reason alone I’m thinking YES, please!

• 10/22/13 9:58 crotchfairy:

It’s utterly adorable. It’s so cute I want to squeeze something, but I’m telling myself I’m a professional and an adult now. I have no room for cuteness in my life. Things must be sleek, utilitarian and in black. blah blah blah. I’m going to eat strawberry ice cream for breakfast now.

• 10/22/13 16:09 the Muse:

LOL :D sure sure!

• 10/22/13 11:13 Jennifer Pham:

Hi Muse,

I always wondered when I saw the word, but what does “coffret” mean? Thanks!

• 10/22/13 12:17 the Muse:

literally it translates as casket…I always think coffin :) but it just means box or in this case or fancy box/set. Japanese, French, etc always call their Holiday sets “coffrets” versus what we typically call sets or collection. I think Holiday Makeup Collections here in the US are about more for less versus the pretty, fancy pieces and sets you’ll see in Europe and throughout Asia. Mind you I love the more for less sets but I also adore these fancy coffrets as well :-D We somehow lost some of that beautiful Holiday makeup sets in recent years for some reason :-/ Ok, kinda went off topic :D

• 10/22/13 12:48 Jennifer Pham:

Wow thank you for the great explanation! I agree with you–more for less is nice, but sometimes, you want something a bit extra special since it’s for the holidays!

• 10/22/13 16:08 the Muse:

agreed! I remember glorious Givenchy Holiday Collections and stunning Guerlain ones…now it feels like all that specialness is gone :( example: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2007/10/guerlain-holiday-2007-collection.html and http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2007/10/givenchys-diamantisimme-holiday.html where are those collections now!? :-/

• 10/22/13 19:33 Danielle:

I thought it was just me- everything seems “meh” to me this year. The Guerlain collection this year seems cheap looking to me compared to last year’s Liu collection. (I like the color, but the packaging isn’t great. It seems like they’re trying to attract the younger crowd.) Remember when Météorites used to come with the powder puff and not that sponge they come with now? Sigh. Those were the days.

• 10/23/13 9:31 the Muse:

for about four years now Danielle not just this year! Collections just aren’t as luxe as they used to be…it’s more outrageous and edgy collections from higher end brands and more about value from mid-range ones. I wish guerlain would do something gold and red for christmas…red lips, gold face powder, it just seems we lost traditional shades somewhere along the line. Absolutely! I don’t miss the cardboard containers I DO miss the puffs!

• 10/22/13 11:35 Erin:

this looks like tarina tarantino stuff. not sure how i feel about how much the packaging looks alike but it looks gorgeous anyways.

• 10/22/13 13:15 Bertha:

So pretty!

• 10/22/13 18:20 don pon:

So cute! So delicious! Om nom nom! :P

• 10/23/13 10:01 Kathy:

The pouch is super cute! Have you ever seen/tried the Alice & Peter Perfume? They look like yummy cupcakes….

• 10/23/13 10:04 the Muse:

i have :) I blogged them several months ago, they are so adorable! :D

• 11/4/13 19:24 Em:

Hi Muse, thank you for all the wonderful posts :) I was wondering you are able to find out if Jill Stuart has any perfume, hand cream that smell like that the fragrance in their makeup items ( blush, powder…) I’ve been looking all over for that smell…

• 11/5/13 9:21 the Muse:

hi em jill stuart has quite a few fragrance some I even reviewed but unfortunately none are scented like the skincare/body/or makeup products! http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2008/01/jill-stuart-perfume.html this is one and I have a few others in the archives but never ran across that smells like the products sadly :(

• 11/8/13 0:07 Trish:

OMG! They have the collection for sale on Yesstyle.com! I am buying mines tonight!:)

• 11/8/13 7:29 the Muse: